FOLK

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Re: FOLK

Post by 222toHounslow »

Sparky out!
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Vanhelsing
Novice

Post by Vanhelsing »

So you want Less out and what qualities do you want from the next head coach
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Vanhelsing wrote:So you want Less out and what qualities do you want from the next head coach
We have a head coach
We have a manager
We have a DOR
We only want the DOR to feck off

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Russ wrote:
Vanhelsing wrote:So you want Less out and what qualities do you want from the next head coach
We have a head coach
We have a manager
We have a DOR
We only want the DOR to feck off

And the Blazers and CEO

Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

We need someone with a no nonsense edge.
Someone who will address poor performances and call it like it is.
A straight talker.
Someone who's not an IRFU plant / puppet.
Someone who doesn't pass off games as not important.
Someone who can get the team to actually perform.

Logan needs to go too, he has no credibility.

That's just off the top of my head.

Jeez, I've just described Mark Anscombe haven't I?
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

Sounds like Jonno then. Unlike Kiss he has proven quality. He must be dying inside. Not just Kiss, but what has Peel contributed?

Imo Dundon has improved our scrummaging. No team has done a number on us scrum time, and CB's bested some quality tightheads this year although offering little around the park.
Doak wasnt the problem then.... Hows Queens going?
Exterminate all rational thought
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

CIMANFOREVER wrote:Sounds like Jonno then. Unlike Kiss he has proven quality. He must be dying inside. Not just Kiss, but what has Peel contributed?

Imo Dundon has improved our scrummaging. No team has done a number on us scrum time, and CB's bested some quality tightheads this year although offering little around the park.
Doak wasnt the problem then.... Hows Queens going?
Yep and look at the ospreys.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

It's more that we desperately need someone to coach the defense properly and not using 10 year old strategies.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Dave wrote:
It's more that we desperately need someone to coach the defense properly and not using 10 year old strategies.
At least we know Willie threw the old systems and structures out the window at the Academy now we need some of the other old ways depended with...

Having listened to Kiss try to explain Payne/s injury during the week on the BBC it all made sense he can't communicate a simply instruction or answer...
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Dharper
Steward

Post by Dharper »

I just can’t see how LK can stay on at the end of the season. I can’t see him getting sacked during the season, but a less than successful campaign with his own team must surely signal the end. Appears not only has he lost the players, definitely the fans, is there much of a bond with the coaches?....doesn’t look like it. The post match interviews he does after dire performances are ridiculously desperate, he was literally rambling last night. I didn’t think his post kings interview could get worse, well it did last night. Gavin Andrews went really easy on him, there is no leadership or direction coming from him.
I’m hoping recruitment/squad changes are being done without any real input from him. LK clearly hasn’t the ability to turn this malaise around, pay him up and clear him off.
This obsession with the BBC team with league play off positions is ridiculous, simple fact is UR does not have the squad to win the Pro14, barring a fecking miracle. We need to get our house in order at the end of season. At least by then out of contract daves can go, the court case will be finalised and decisions can be made with their futures. I’d imagine/hope there is a lot of recruitment movement behind the scenes.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Wee Woman wrote:I honestly don't believe that the coaches are allowed to coach. Les wants to micro manage everything.

How can a supposed International Defence coach preside over this shambles? We are going backwards.

FOLK
Spot on WW, and that boys and girls is why those opining that FOLK, FOLKING OFF will change nothing are misguided.

Did anyone watch his description of Girrid’s problem on the telly? That jumbled collection of words is exactly the sort of bullshite the players are listening to day after day, the inability to convey simple messages, such as Girrid is having recurring headaches after exertion, is typical of his delivery, no he has to break that simple message into fragments and weave twitches and ticks into things whilst making the simple into utter nonsense.

I’d love to sit him down to watch that interview and ask him why he couldn’t condense it into the seven word phrase above. He strikes me as someone who paid a grand for an internet distant learning course run by some shyster entitled, “If you are talentless, learn how to succeed by baffling brain with bullshite”. This course will teach you to communicate in a way that your words are so odd that the listener feels so baffled that they can only assume you know exactly what you are talking about and that you are a genius. :roll:

I understand that nice Mr Lancaster, former head Lionel, works by conveying his requirements in simple terms that offer no chance of confusion. Compare and contrast with FOLK.

I didn’t see it but I’m told it looked like Jono wanted to tear FOLK’s head off.

I know there may well have been worse performances in the past but I genuinely struggle to recall any, that was truly appalling.

For those mocking our collecting Mexican cast offs I can tell you that in one spell of Treviso pressure at the Memorial end, we had O’Connor, Jones and Timony largely responsible for holding the line.

The MOTM verdict is a sure sign that Ulster were shyte, the away team never get it unless the home team are rubbish.

FOLK.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

I wasnt mocking our Mexican rejects, just illustrating the paucity of our own talent that Leinster cast offs are cream of our academy. Ive long been a supporter of AOC for example. Even CRoss I'd keep over some of the shyte we've had. Although limited he plays every game as if its his last and wants the dream to continue. Fair dues.
Exterminate all rational thought
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Wee Woman wrote:I honestly don't believe that the coaches are allowed to coach. Les wants to micro manage everything.

How can a supposed International Defence coach preside over this shambles? We are going backwards.

FOLK
Spot on WW, and that boys and girls is why those opining that FOLK, FOLKING OFF will change nothing are misguided.

Did anyone watch his description of Girrid’s problem on the telly? That jumbled collection of words is exactly the sort of bullshite the players are listening to day after day, the inability to convey simple messages, such as Girrid is having recurring headaches after exertion, is typical of his delivery, no he has to break that simple message into fragments and weave twitches and ticks into things whilst making the simple into utter nonsense.

I’d love to sit him down to watch that interview and ask him why he couldn’t condense it into the seven word phrase above. He strikes me as someone who paid a grand for an internet distant learning course run by some shyster entitled, “If you are talentless, learn how to succeed by baffling brain with bullshite”. This course will teach you to communicate in a way that your words are so odd that the listener feels so baffled that they can only assume you know exactly what you are talking about and that you are a genius. :roll:

I understand that nice Mr Lancaster, former head Lionel, works by conveying his requirements in simple terms that offer no chance of confusion. Compare and contrast with FOLK.

AOC for all his lack being a world beater plays for that shirt more than most..

I didn’t see it but I’m told it looked like Jono wanted to tear FOLK’s head off.

I know there may well have been worse performances in the past but I genuinely struggle to recall any, that was truly appalling.

For those mocking our collecting Mexican cast offs I can tell you that in one spell of Treviso pressure at the Memorial end, we had O’Connor, Jones and Timony largely responsible for holding the line.

The MOTM verdict is a sure sign that Ulster were shyte, the away team never get it unless the home team are rubbish.

FOLK.
Both BBC and the Stadium announced different MoM's to two different (as John Taylor would say) I-ties. Baggy I would ask anyone that hasn't seen the FOLK interview with the BBC and his explanation of Payne's injury to hunt it out and watch.. a question that deserved a simple straightforward answer left me bewildered and confused even watching it back it made no sense... if that is what the players have to listen to when taking guidance on tactics and defence etc then no wonder they don't have a clue..

If not mistaken on the BBC interview after the match in the split second before they start I swear he was laughing... if he thinks that is funny then £200 and go now. The BBC or some journalist needs to grow a set of balls if even for one interview stop licking their ass.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

What's so confusing about "..It's not a concussive episode, it's another episode with just the neck and the head and it's just getting headaches after hard work..".

To be fair, he's not a doctor and the impression I got was that the doctors themselves haven't a clue what the problem is (presumably they've investigated degenerative issues in the cervical vertebrae?).

Nobody wants 1 (or 7) word answers Baggy, especially the journos!
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

justinr73 wrote:What's so confusing about "..It's not a concussive episode, it's another episode with just the neck and the head and it's just getting headaches after hard work..".

To be fair, he's not a doctor and the impression I got was that the doctors themselves haven't a clue what the problem is (presumably they've investigated degenerative issues in the cervical vertebrae?).

Nobody wants 1 (or 7) word answers Baggy, especially the journos!
He can say whatever the fcuk he likes about players medical diagnosis. I don't give a monkeys.

What I do give care about is that utter shïte out on the pitch.

I thought I saw green shoots with the early season, home games, but alas it seems to have been a false dawn.

I have been restrained in calling for Kiss to go, but that was his last get-out-of-gaol-free card.

Who do we replace him with? I honestly don't give a fcuk, right now.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk