Kings vs Ulster

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Re: Kings vs Ulster

Post by thecrouch »

Cockatrice wrote:
thecrouch wrote:I did a stupid thing and read the URSC bakebook again.

There is one clown on there who cheeses me off more than any other. :banghead:
so did I one even criticised 1F for not knowing what he was talking about when it came to back-rows....
:lol: :lol:

There is one lad who would get his SUFTUM pom-poms out if Ulster were battered 60-0 by Banbridge 3rds.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

thecrouch wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:
thecrouch wrote:I did a stupid thing and read the URSC bakebook again.

There is one clown on there who cheeses me off more than any other. :banghead:
so did I one even criticised 1F for not knowing what he was talking about when it came to back-rows....
Image Image

There is one lad who would get his SUFTUM pom-poms out if Ulster were battered 60-0 by Banbridge 3rds.
Banbridge 5s would give Ulster a good game right now

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Let's get behind the URSC bakebook page come what may, like true fans. Stop being so negative, they're doing their best.

I'm glad I think that as it's exactly what I think.
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

It's always gratifying to think you're glad, when it's what you think.

Can we get behind them for a really big hug?
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

When do they fly back?
Is everyone flying back or are some now on leave to fly back later?
Was the Hond at the game on Saturday?

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Russ wrote:When do they fly back?
Is everyone flying back or are some now on leave to fly back later?
Was the Hond at the game on Saturday?

He was there.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Deraless wrote:Let's get behind the URSC bakebook page come what may, like true fans. Stop being so negative, they're doing their best.

I'm easily confused at my age, I thought the buck eejits hung out on Ulster Ragby's bakebook, but it appears that either there is another asylum of loons on URSC bakebook, or there 2 factions of clart or are they one & the same people or indeed, the final option, confined to URSC?

Being a member of URSC (but not its bakebook) I am somewhat concerned in the most Grouchoesque way that I don't wish to be a member of any club that would have a man such as I, but more importantly, I feel association with the such a gang of gargoyles may damage my reputation as a serious rugby commentator................... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Post by thecrouch »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Deraless wrote:Let's get behind the URSC bakebook page come what may, like true fans. Stop being so negative, they're doing their best.

I'm easily confused at my age, I thought the buck eejits hung out on Ulster Ragby's bakebook, but it appears that either there is another asylum of loons on URSC bakebook, or there 2 factions of clart or are they one & the same people or indeed, the final option, confined to URSC?

Being a member of URSC (but not its bakebook) I am somewhat concerned in the most Grouchoesque way that I don't wish to be a member of any club that would have a man such as I, but more importantly, I feel association with the such a gang of gargoyles may damage my reputation as a serious rugby commentator................... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The URSC bakebook is a lot worse than the official Ulster bakebook.

You could do a nice weekly newsletter detailing the stupid posts made on the URSC bakebook.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

For the sake of both yer sanity and yer swimmers, stay away from anything Bakebook related.
No good will ever come from it and anyone infected by it is generally unaware of the damage it is doing to the human race and our planet.
I cannot stress how important this message is. In laymen's terms, it would be less harmful to include Subway, Greggs and Domestos into you daily diet.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

That's easy for me to do as I've no idea what Bakebook is.
mid ulster maestro
Warrior Chief

Post by mid ulster maestro »

Jebus Tender. You want to stay off the domestos. That stuff will put you clean round the bend!
When the bottom has fallen out of your world.
Take Enos and let the world fall out of your bottom!
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

I like the one debating why McBurney and Locan Dow are not getting game time, "oh he is injured and if not why is he not getting game time" when mentioned that he was in squad and came on the last 10 he stated , Oh, I had my fingers over my eyes as I could not watch the last 10 minutes , right go fûck off you lying piece of shít, obviously you never watched the game and are a Mr Knob. No one else cared to mention Dow got the chop last year, because they are morons.

Any way the sooner Ian Humphries is fit the better, great 12 and we miss him
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Kofi Annan wrote:I like the one debating why McBurney and Locan Dow are not getting game time, "oh he is injured and if not why is he not getting game time" when mentioned that he was in squad and came on the last 10 he stated , Oh, I had my fingers over my eyes as I could not watch the last 10 minutes , right go fûck off you lying piece of shít, obviously you never watched the game and are a Mr Knob. No one else cared to mention Dow got the chop last year, because they are morons.

Any way the sooner Ian Humphries is fit the better, great 12 and we miss him
There was a bakebooker who slated everyone complaining about the Treviso performance a few weeks back. When asked if he actually watched the game, he stated that he did not because he was at the Giants.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

which is worse the real one or the continuity one?
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

There is one who says a DoR should have a 5 year plan and a 5 year contract to achieve it. Then says Kiss is Sh!te, has taken us backwards over 3 years and Logan is a Tw@t and both need to go.

The irony may be lost on him but he got there in the end