Image
Image
Image

Topics Calendar

October 2018

S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31

Who is online

In total there are 32 users online :: 7 registered, 2 hidden and 23 guests

Most users ever online was 454 on Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:04 pm

Registered users: AhrefsBot, Bing [Bot], Cap10, Google [Bot], SemrushBot, Spiffsson, YandexBot


Legend :: Administrators, Moderators

Statistics

Total posts 653285
Total topics 19075
Total members 2925
Our newest member Lamboson

Ulster vs Wasps

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

  • Advertisement

Topic Rating:
  • Not rated
  

Re: Ulster vs Wasps

Postby Rooster » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:37 pm

rumncoke wrote:Wasps complaining about 5 day turn round

They have the AP to blame for that they knew the kick off against Ulster was going to be a Friday and even delaying the game Ulster would still have an additional 2 days to prepare .


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Their match last week was the problem, blame PRL and BT, there are some 5 day turn around each year, Ulster had one in the recent past
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
User avatar
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 39723
Images: 5
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:39 am
Location: Chicken coop 17

Re: Ulster vs Wasps

Postby Dave » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:54 pm

BOD is a pundit on BT for the game.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 17813
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Ulster vs Wasps

Postby Tender » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:25 pm

The Laggards will be able to drop a shoulder and flatten any approaching Eventsec operatives. Even Laggards are permitted to protect themselves from harm. Rodders has made a career using that rule.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
User avatar
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador
 
Posts: 2374
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:23 pm
Location: Not Spain

Re: Ulster vs Wasps

Postby BR » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:33 pm

Rooster wrote:
rumncoke wrote:Wasps complaining about 5 day turn round

They have the AP to blame for that they knew the kick off against Ulster was going to be a Friday and even delaying the game Ulster would still have an additional 2 days to prepare .


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Their match last week was the problem, blame PRL and BT, there are some 5 day turn around each year, Ulster had one in the recent past

Ulster has one in December, although so have Quins.

I'm told Wasps, Sarries and BT all agreed to move last week's game to Saturday, but AzP was booked for a wedding (it may have been a civil partnership, it can be difficult to tell the difference).

Pro14 avoid Sundays, Top14 avoid Fridays, EPrem play all 3. Sometimes it won't work out so well.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
User avatar
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 17126
Images: 3
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:12 am
Location: On a roll.

Re: Ulster vs Wasps

Postby Tender » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:52 pm

Sunday afternoons would be excellent for Spanners. Three o'clock start, few pints of Double, home for Roast Beef Dinner and snore like a Bull all the way through Kuntryphile.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
User avatar
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador
 
Posts: 2374
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:23 pm
Location: Not Spain

Re: Ulster vs Wasps

Postby Cap'n Grumpy » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:59 pm

Dave wrote:BOD is a pundit on BT for the game.

he's not a patch on our Adam on OUR BT! :thumleft:
No plan survives the first contact with the enemy!
User avatar
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 12923
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:21 pm
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Re: Ulster vs Wasps

Postby Rooster » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:12 am

BR wrote:
Rooster wrote:
rumncoke wrote:Wasps complaining about 5 day turn round

They have the AP to blame for that they knew the kick off against Ulster was going to be a Friday and even delaying the game Ulster would still have an additional 2 days to prepare .


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Their match last week was the problem, blame PRL and BT, there are some 5 day turn around each year, Ulster had one in the recent past

Ulster has one in December, although so have Quins.

I'm told Wasps, Sarries and BT all agreed to move last week's game to Saturday, but AzP was booked for a wedding (it may have been a civil partnership, it can be difficult to tell the difference).

Pro14 avoid Sundays, Top14 avoid Fridays, EPrem play all 3. Sometimes it won't work out so well.
Who the feck would want a wedding in that plastic kip ?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
User avatar
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 39723
Images: 5
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:39 am
Location: Chicken coop 17

Re: Ulster vs Wasps

Postby Neill_M » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:06 am

Ulster playing crap so far this year bar the Scaaaarlets game - who are the only half decent side they have faced so far. However should win at home v a Wasps side who are on a bad run and with a double digit injury list.

If Ulster can get any points in La Rochelle next week, it would be a good result.
User avatar
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 4731
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Ulster vs Wasps

Postby Dave » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:22 am

We have had a good start according to bel tel podcast.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 17813
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Ulster vs Wasps

Postby Dave » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:00 pm

Diack...
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 17813
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Ulster vs Wasps

Postby Dave » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:05 pm

FOLKImage
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 17813
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Ulster vs Wasps

Postby Loki » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:12 pm

no Henry / O'Connor? have I missed something on either?

Diack shouldn't be starting a crucial Euro game. There's an argument he shouldn't even be benching atm.
User avatar
Loki
Warrior Assassin
 
Posts: 1303
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 6:05 pm
Location: At the Prom(s)

Re: Ulster vs Wasps

Postby Loki » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:13 pm

Wasps:

15. Willie Le Roux
14. Christian Wade
13. Elliot Daly
12. Brendan Macken
11. Josh Bassett
10. Jimmy Gopperth
9. Dan Robson

1. Matt Mullan
2. Tom Cruse
3. Jake Cooper-Woolley
4. Joe Launchbury ©
5. Will Rowlands
6. James Haskell
7. Thomas Young
8. Nathan Hughes

16. Ashley Johnson
17. Simon McIntyre
18. Marty Moore
19. James Gaskell
20. Jack Willis
21. Joe Simpson
22. Rob Miller
23. Marcus Watson

Better looking side than us tbf. That back row / Gopperth return worries me.
User avatar
Loki
Warrior Assassin
 
Posts: 1303
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 6:05 pm
Location: At the Prom(s)

Re: Ulster vs Wasps

Postby thecrouch » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:16 pm

Diack, for fcuk sake :banghead:
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
User avatar
thecrouch
Red Hand Ambassador
 
Posts: 2582
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 5:26 pm
Location: Mexico

Re: Ulster vs Wasps

Postby Dave » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:17 pm

Loki wrote:no Henry / O'Connor? have I missed something on either?

Diack shouldn't be starting a crucial Euro game. There's an argument he shouldn't even be benching atm.
No mention of Chad or AOC having any issue this week. Obviously they have to be carrying some kind of injury. Diack in your starting XV in the SDC is bad.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 17813
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to View frae thae Hill

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: SemrushBot, Spiffsson and 13 guests

Recent Forum Topics

!-- Piwik -->