Ulster vs Wasps

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Ulster vs Wasps

Post by Dave »

UlsterNo9 wrote:
Dave wrote:Back to the match. That's the first game we haven't conceded a try this season. Discuss...
The try Connacht scored was a non try, forward pass in the build up.

I'd be more than happy if we deny La Rochelle a TBP next week.
Well they didn't even score a non-try. Now discuss that...
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Dave wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote:
Dave wrote:Back to the match. That's the first game we haven't conceded a try this season. Discuss...
The try Connacht scored was a non try, forward pass in the build up.

I'd be more than happy if we deny La Rochelle a TBP next week.
Well they didn't even score a non-try. Now discuss that...
I'm offended, you've hurt my feelings.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Cornerfleg wrote:How good was the band...... Discuss!
Go feck yourself

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

You hurt my feelings....
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Reminds me a guy I knew who nicknamed his wife's melons, her feelings. Everytime she said he hurt her feelings, he offered to rub them better.

#sexism
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Shiiiiite
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

How shyte was the band? Discuss...
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Ulsterscall wrote:Baggy, your persistent bile, personal abuse and personal aggrandisement consistently ruin the otherwise enjoyable occasional browsing of this forum. Your posts show no understanding of the spirit that rugby should be played and watched in. You sound like a football fan. When do you go to Spain? Oh and 26,000 posts in 6 years - seriously?
Oh right ............let me think............................... yeah you are right. I need to get behind the boys, I am solely responsible for making their job impossible over the last wheen of years.

I need to up my game, thanks very much for pointing that out.

Everything is peachy. We are really lucky to support the best run, best coached, most wonderful team in world rugby. :roll:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

"I hope he dies soon, him Trump & Arsene Wenger, if they all go within a few weeks of each other I shall get very very drunk to celebrate, 3 horrible basterds."
Do I understand that the above is likely to provoke a touch of outrage? Of course I do, why do you think I posted it? The fact that it is a true statement is just a bonus.

I am amused that the only people who appear to be outraged are people who get a warm cosy glow from reading the forum, are people who basically make little or no contribution to the forum posting incredibly rarely.

Then one clampit has the gall to suggest that posting a huge amount seems to be what is ruining the form. :banghead:

Just to clarify, if people here simply post: "I think Christian Leali'ifano, and Christians, in general, are really top class". You will have two or three people posting "yes, I agree" and maybe a few more saying "+1" (how I hate that infantile post) and that's it until next week folks.

I shake my head in wonder at you clowns, try to understand, no chat = no forum, no spark or craic = nothing to say, no forum.

I'll make a deal with you boys, you start making a contribution and I'll tone it down. Hows that, I mean rather than wishing BOD dead I'd be happy to settle for horribly maimed and reduced to penury? Can't say fairer than that. Do we have a deal?
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Rooster wrote:
Shiiiiite
A Shi'ite band would be an improvement. Far as I know they think musical instruments are sinful.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

Diddies and Cooney are rivals for player of the season to date
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Just to clarify, if people here simply post: "I think Christian Leali'ifano, and Christians, in general, are really top class". You will have two or three people posting "yes, I agree" and maybe a few more saying "+1" and that's it until next week folks.
+1 :thumleft:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

222toHounslow wrote:Diddies and Cooney are rivals for player of the season to date
I wouldn't date either of them.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

222toHounslow wrote:Diddies and Cooney are rivals for player of the season to date

True fact, I'm wondering who has been sleeeeeeeeeeeeeegin' Cooney, he has been much much better than expected, what's not to like. Diddies is very much in pole position to be no.1 LH for the next 10 years. Fantastic fitness to play as he does and 80 minutes seems no problem.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Just to clarify, if people here simply post: "I think Christian Leali'ifano, and Christians, in general, are really top class". You will have two or three people posting "yes, I agree" and maybe a few more saying "+1" and that's it until next week folks.
+1 :thumleft:
Do you think for one minute I didn't expect you to be "the one"? :lol: :lol: :lol: