Ulster vs Wasps

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Re: Ulster vs Wasps

Post by Tender »

Sure ya did... I'm wiping tears away
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Cornerfleg wrote:If the brains trust ignore Oxo and Ludi for the eye candy - we deserve everything we get in the form of a tanking.
Ludi is the thinking man's Peter Andre.

Oxo will be the poster boy for the 2020s once his spots clear up and he gets his teeth done.
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

That's a tad harsh on Lou and men who think.
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Tender wrote:That's a tad harsh on Lou and men who think.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Referee: Ben Whitehouse
Assistant Referees: Rhys Thomas & Wayne Davies
TMO: Jon Mason
(all Wales)

Hmmm, had an "interesting" game in Dublin at the weekend (Lei v Mun). Lets hope for better on Friday.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Somewhere in-between Fitzgibbon and Garces would be nice.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Somewhere in between them with a baseball bat swinging wildly.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Tender wrote:Somewhere in between them with a baseball bat swinging wildly.
It's ok you were only protecting yourself.
tigerburnie
Warrior

Post by tigerburnie »

Well boys and girls it's everyone's favourite time of the year again, we Tigers are finally getting our collective earses into gear in the league, no idea how we will do at Racings place this weekend. Fancy you will eat the Waspies for breakfast, they are worse than we were in our first few games. Have fun and who knows we might meet again in the knockout stages.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

tigerburnie wrote:Well boys and girls it's everyone's favourite time of the year again, we Tigers are finally getting our collective earses into gear in the league, no idea how we will do at Racings place this weekend. Fancy you will eat the Waspies for breakfast, they are worse than we were in our first few games. Have fun and who knows we might meet again in the knockout stages.

Welcome back TB, You clearly haven't seen Ulster this season, barring a good win over Scaaaaaaalets when they were at almost full strength & we were far from it thanks to the FIRFU, we have had two easy home games, a struggle of boring proportions against Connacht and two appalling performances in Italy including the utter embarrassment of being deservedly beaten by mighty Zebre who played all the rugby whilst Ulster made 49 errors.

I suspect we will be responsible for getting Wasps season started. I shudder to think how bad it could be.

Luckily I don't give a flying fu'ck for the SDC, a once great competition ruined by English greed. I'm sure all Tigers fans are just as happy as the rest of us to see the triumphs of Sarriescum. :roll:

Of course no doubt you will be able to tell me that your sage competition ruiners have everything in hand and soon we will all be rolling in money. :roll: Damn you Lionels.

So TB, we will not meet this season, we are in an awful state, however, I wish you well given I hold no English team in higher regard than Tigers, make of that what you will. >EW
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Very funny that Wasps are saying it's not fair scheduling due to them playing Sarries on Sunday and having to come over here on Friday. They can thank the PRL for that one with selling their league to BT for Sunday broadcasts and then wanting a Friday night one as well :D
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Rooster wrote:Very funny that Wasps are saying it's not fair scheduling due to them playing Sarries on Sunday and having to come over here on Friday. They can thank the PRL for that one with selling their league to BT for Sunday broadcasts and then wanting a Friday night one as well :D
To be fair, it seems to be one journalist has got a bee in his bonnet (see what I did there?). He also says that, of the two, we are not the team currently suffering crises of injury, form and confidence.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

BR wrote:
Rooster wrote:Very funny that Wasps are saying it's not fair scheduling due to them playing Sarries on Sunday and having to come over here on Friday. They can thank the PRL for that one with selling their league to BT for Sunday broadcasts and then wanting a Friday night one as well :D
To be fair, it seems to be one journalist has got a bee in his bonnet (see what I did there?). He also says that, of the two, we are not the team currently suffering crises of injury, form and confidence.
Sounds like the journalist doesn't know his ringpiece from his elbow.

As a general rule, I abominate Lionels whinging about fairness, what was the HC? Unfair. :roll:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

They are struggling for form, a five day turnaround from playing Sorriescums, a few key players missing...welcome to Ulster. We will make you seem world-class. Your wingers will be given time and space out wide. We may not bother tackling at times. When we have the ball, don't worry, we will give it straight back. You're welcome.
clivemcl
Novice

Post by clivemcl »

Cornerfleg wrote:
Will Marcel be ready?
Yes, I think he's going round to Clive's house to watch it.
That reminds me, I need to get some biltong.