Ulster vs Wasps

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Ulster vs Wasps

Post by BaggyTrousers »

justinr73 wrote:
pwrmoore wrote:
justinr73 wrote:11 of their finalists from May start. Only DC missing from the backs.

Bunch of whinging Lionels.
DC missing from our backs too! :scratch:
Well yes although the case for him would be a negative one in the sense that it would 'centre' on Luke constantly dropping it rather than what Darren has achieved in his limited chances this season.

I'm appalled at the treatment of 2MP this season - Slopy-Shoulders Joe must be a very relieved man.

Lionel, FFFS would you ever stop trying to make FOLK's case for him. Cave has been given about 120 minutes since February, do you expect him to be sharp? It's one thing being fit, It's another being match fit. Fact is FOLK is driving him out the door which should be confirmed before spring has sprung.

2MP's lack of being able to take a punch is counting against him, he has become one of "the missing" with Cave & Girrid after a concussion, having reluctantly been allowed a start despite Jono's concerns.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Im fecking pished off
FOLK

This team is utter dross and needs a firm boot right up the hole

What kind of a fecking bench is thon?
Great to spring some nonsense off of it IMO

Utter dung

FOLK

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Darren's omissions since Feb have, to a large extent, been injury related and it's not that easy trying to build someone up to match fitness when :

a) Other players are constantly coming back from injury too;
b) We're vulnerable against more or less anyone (apart from Newport reserves) and
c) Numerous (at least 10) keyboard warriors/sages of this parish want you strung up by the gonads every time we don't put in a perfect performance

If he puts in a couple of good shifts in the B and I (and Luke keeps dropping it) then we'll see what happens then.

Ludik and Stockdale over Trimble and Bowe in the Super-Dooper. Who'd have thought that a year ago - maybe Les is listening to us after all?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

justinr73 wrote:Darren's omissions since Feb have, to a large extent, been injury related and it's not that easy trying to build someone up to match fitness when :

a) Other players are constantly coming back from injury too;
b) We're vulnerable against more or less anyone (apart from Newport reserves) and
c) Numerous (at least 10) keyboard warriors/sages of this parish want you strung up by the gonads every time we don't put in a perfect performance

If he puts in a couple of good shifts in the B and I (and Luke keeps dropping it) then we'll see what happens then.

Ludik and Stockdale over Trimble and Bowe in the Super-Dooper. Who'd have thought that a year ago - maybe Les is listening to us after all?
Maybe Les has no choice

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

justinr73 wrote:
pwrmoore wrote:
justinr73 wrote:11 of their finalists from May start. Only DC missing from the backs.

Bunch of whinging Lionels.
DC missing from our backs too! :scratch:
Well yes although the case for him would be a negative one in the sense that it would 'centre' on Luke constantly dropping it rather than what Darren has achieved in his limited chances this season.

I'm appalled at the treatment of 2MP this season - Slopy-Shoulders Joe must be a very relieved man.
Scored a try from nothing.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Dublin4
Warrior Assassin

Post by Dublin4 »

that's one hell of a team Ulster are fielding tomorrow night. Quality all over the field and you are fortunate that Wasps haven't had as long to turn around from last weekend.

Just thinking as well of all the top players on your injury list who are unavailable.

I would confidently expect a good result for you in the Bedpan.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Dublin4 wrote:
Pity it's not being played in the Aviva then :roll:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Dublin4 wrote:that's one hell of a team Ulster are fielding tomorrow night. Quality all over the field and you are fortunate that Wasps haven't had as long to turn around from last weekend.

Just thinking as well of all the top players on your injury list who are unavailable.

Oh FFS catch yerself on D4.

Point of information: Mexico hosted Turnips in the Bedpan last week. :roll:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Sarcastic twunt
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Totally hilarious D4. You must be very pleased with that one. I've never known a Kunt to be as witty.
Do give us another one soon.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Dave wrote:FOLKImage
With available players,

Ludik, Stockdale, Cave, McCloskey, Piutau, Lealifano, Cooney

McCall, Herring, Herbst, Treadwell, Brown, Hendy, Reid, Deysel

Infinitely better team. The Marshall brothers are dung, Piutau is a winger, LL is a fullback, Diack is a wet blanket.

Why play Bowe at 13, Trimble on the wing, Diack at 2nd row and Hendy in back row in the lead up then change it all around.

Lions led by donkeys, tired of it.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
kingofthehill
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by kingofthehill »

Jackie Brown wrote:
Dave wrote:FOLKImage
With available players,

Ludik, Stockdale, Cave, McCloskey, Piutau, Lealifano, Cooney

McCall, Herring, Herbst, Treadwell, Brown, Hendy, Reid, Deysel

Infinitely better team. The Marshall brothers are dung, Piutau is a winger, LL is a fullback, Diack is a wet blanket.

Why play Bowe at 13, Trimble on the wing, Diack at 2nd row and Hendy in back row in the lead up then change it all around.

Lions led by donkeys, tired of it.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Spot on Jackie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The King is dead. Long live the King.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

I'd have Browne, Rea and Cross ahead of Kabaddiack.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

NHL is a peculiar case, 2 years back he had a marvellous season and nobody could have argued he was outstanding in the 13 shirt. He then went to SA and was equally good then last season he continued well up until Christmas, since then he has with a few good matches, played like a frigging drain and he now appears to have lost the ability to catch a foookin' pass. Hence he has been renamed NHL.

Before he came good two seasons back, I regularly questioned his hands and passing ability but I've always found it hard to say a bad word about him because I doubt not even his namesake tries harder than Luke, and like p he's a brave lad who never shirks a tackle.

My problem is not with NHL, as always it's with the halfwit who can't see what is happening under his nose, FOLK. Against Connacht NHL played a decent game where the ball was not involved, made his tackles, made his runs ............just dropped the feckin' pill. When Alster place the importance on this pitiful competition, you'd think that a team would be selected to be as strong as possible. Playing an out of sorts player is not clever.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Diack 3rd most capped Ulster player ever after Fri :shock:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall