Ulster V Connacht

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Vanhelsing
Novice

Re: Ulster V Connacht

Post by Vanhelsing »

Dear O dear guys I’m splitting my sides
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:All this Kolea business is all werr and good, but did anybody notice during the match last weekend that Charlie fell over and the crowd got a bit agitated about something?

I'm surprised nobody's mentioned it. :shock:

Did anyone notice what happened? :scratch:
Mr Fitzmonkey say it allite so nothing happen
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

big mervyn wrote:
Cornerfleg wrote: Image
How long have those boys been in the cubs?
It's actually the Pyongyang branch of the pearly kings and queens.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

big mervyn wrote:
Cornerfleg wrote: Image
How long have those boys been in the cubs?
In Kolea, when they say "a decorated soldier" they're not joking, themins is the Kings of Bring.

Whilst mocking these tiny little people for their inability to spake prapper, let us also laugh heartily at the Lionels, who don't know their Rs from a hole in the ground. They should all stand in the co'nah.

At a stroke, accusations of lacism founder and we are simply being near-adults mocking speech impediments, nasty but in the velly velly PC world, not lacist, not in any shape form or suggestion, no, not us, no lacism.

As an afterthought Merv, if your Kolean outraw doesn't uniformly get her Rs & Ls both arseshaped, perhaps she genuinely has a speech impediment. In any event, I doubt the truth will matter here.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Herro ... Wercome to ... "Da onry way is Pyongyang" wif Kim Essex, some srappers and a road of unemproyment benefits!
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"