Ulster V Connacht

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Re: Ulster V Connacht

Post by Deraless »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Deraless wrote:Mike Pence is flyin to Ravers for friday night now so he can be outraged at Merv.
I have to go back to 1967 for a suitable word to describe Mike Pence, he is a wab.
One of my all-time favourite words!
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

The answer is they are both no arm tackles ,regardless of intention ,the only difference is timing .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Radies and Gentermen .... I have carred this pless confelence because I can take it no more...

As flom today I Kim Jung-un am letiring flom this folum ... why you say ... I terr you why ...

Baggy is a lacist, that's why ... Tlump I can hander ... even Res and him not picking Cave and Rudi ...

But he carred Lum a BOY ... a BOY for flig sake ... I disgusted.

I was in two minds whether to send eric lound to UAFC and knock your barrix in ... !
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

Rums life matters!
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Cornerfleg wrote:

Radies and Gentermen .... I have carred this pless confelence because I can take it no more...

As flom today I Kim Jung-un am letiring flom this folum ... why you say ... I terr you why ...

Baggy is a lacist, that's why ... Tlump I can hander ... even Res and him not picking Cave and Rudi ...

But he carred Lum a BOY ... a BOY for flig sake ... I disgusted.

I was in two minds whether to send eric lound to UAFC and knock your barrix in ... !
Doesn't rum call you cornerboy?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Frag, behave or I will taunt you most severely by singing Erton John's crassic, Locketman.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Herro peopor of Ulstel ....

Arrow me to intloduce myserf ... My name is Eric ... I am Kim Jun-Un's bestie ... he don't want to speak to you any mor ... cos he say Baggy is a lacists ... and no one takes Tommy from Comba any serious.

Now Kim is as gay as da next man ... but he, he says Lum is a genius ... Maybe a gay genius ... he is dat good yes!

If Lum gets offended it puts Kim off his lockets ... and ret me tell you .. dat is bad news for me ...

By da way do you rike my medars .. ?
I rove medars ... I got more tin dan Ulsta ... hahahahah I clack a good joke yeah?

Now Kim say just cos Lum call Freg a Co'nerboy it doesn't count, Co'nerboy is a term of affection and lespect in Kolea.

Kim rike leading when Mike tell us about Tlevo Blennan ... he say stop terr Mike to shut up ...

Kim rearn all about lugby flom leading Lum's post ... we pray lugby here in Kolea ... with a blick 4 ramposts and 4G conclete ... everyone pray with a Number 6 on the back ... and we arr broddy good at it ..." we know are shi'" ... [© Lum] Dats what we arr say when we tly and speak rike Lum when we stop a game for da amburance to alive.

Kim arso want to than' Lum for teach him how to lead and lite good Engrish and know what arr da wee dots are for on the keyboard ...
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Gleetings new flen of Kim, In Kolea is you rike the Peahlie Kings and dat, innit?

Lacist? Lacist? I kick you borrix up and down Kingspan pitch you sirry iriot.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

My brother in law is married to a Korean. Despite speaking very good English she does indeed pronounce her Ls as Rs. Unfortunately, for comedic reasons, the reverse is not true - why would it be?

She was delighted to get roast ramb for dinner - nearly right on that one :lol:

After one vist to Belfast she also does a good impression of the Norn Irn accent :thumleft:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Those North Down Superior Racists are the absolute worst.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Don't trust those North Koreans as I once ordered two Chinese prostitutes in Dubai and got two North Koreans...... couldn't tell the difference
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

What happened when you asked them to go south?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

All this Kolea business is all werr and good, but did anybody notice during the match last weekend that Charlie fell over and the crowd got a bit agitated about something?

I'm surprised nobody's mentioned it. :shock:

Did anyone notice what happened? :scratch:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Cornerfleg wrote: Image
How long have those boys been in the cubs?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
jackthelad
Warrior Chief

Post by jackthelad »

The one in the middr rooks rike a totar clunt.
Smear me in chocolate and throw me to the Lesbians.