Ulster Rugby Round-Up podcast

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Re: Ulster Rugby Round-Up podcast

Post by UlsterNo9 »

We're you made aware of any of the outcomes from the internal review Bryn promised at the season ticket holders meeting?

Do you know if this will be made known to season ticket holders?

Beginning to think it was just smoke and mirrors.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

UlsterNo9 wrote:We're you made aware of any of the outcomes from the internal review Bryn promised at the season ticket holders meeting?

Probably came to conclusion Logan needs to go
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Rooster wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote:We're you made aware of any of the outcomes from the internal review Bryn promised at the season ticket holders meeting?

Probably came to conclusion Logan needs to go
I'd like to hear it from Bryn
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Bryn would like to say it
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

We will be kept in the dark as usual. No transparency under Logan's watch.
Any word of him resigning? That and Trump's tax returns.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) using Tapatalk
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

If Logan goes will UR be marking the departure of this Ulster legend in any way?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Trump......sorry, Terry "Make the Marines Great Again" Slogan will be gone before the summer ends or I'm not soon to become a naturalised Spaniard.

Terry Slogan may be allowed to resign, but he's being gassed. Doubtless moving on to a great opportunity to give back to the armed forces who made him the trained killer he is today.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Speaking of Terry, has anyone ever heard of a rugby CEO being so despised?

Maybe that clown Griffith at Sorrybastards who complained about the best atmosphere he's ever witnessed. He phoned Terry to bollock him about my behaviour and several thousand others.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Speaking of Terry, has anyone ever heard of a rugby CEO being so despised?

Maybe that clown Griffith at Sorrybastards who complained about the best atmosphere he's ever witnessed. He phoned Terry to bollock him about my behaviour and several thousand others.
Not sure on CEO but I heard a story of a man so despised that after winning a Super rugby title he was sacked before the start of the next season. Glad to say that man never got another post in rugby..... oh wait.
muscles
Novice

Post by muscles »

Well, that was a waste of a precious hour of my life! I’m afraid these podcasts have become rather boring with little expert insight or new information. The guys seem to have little inside insight into player issues & deliberately, it seems, evade the controversial issues.

The amount of time spent on whether this was a bad season or not was just woeful.

Enough, no more!
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

They are on the boycott list.

Logan out
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I wonder are the chaps ready to answer my question yet?

TO WIT: IS Slogan's position as CEO untenable?

It's ok guys he's going, you can answer.
eeyore
Initiate

Post by eeyore »

muscles wrote:Well, that was a waste of a precious hour of my life! I’m afraid these podcasts have become rather boring with little expert insight or new information. The guys seem to have little inside insight into player issues & deliberately, it seems, evade the controversial issues.

The amount of time spent on whether this was a bad season or not was just woeful.

Enough, no more!
I agree. I lost the will to listen any more when they spent 5 minutes arguing whether or not the Munster match counts as a loss, given that Ulster chose to kick to the corner rather than thake the points at the end.

Seriously!! The whole Brennan is falling out of Ulster rugby and you're getting on like wee boys in a playgroup. Focus on the real issues, give a proper insight or don't bother your arses :banghead:
Wooohooo!! Only donkey left on the board
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

They are puppets of the regime.
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

In fairness they were scathing of Logan a few episodes ago regarding an 'interview' he gave in the immediate aftermath of the Scotland game.
After that they tailed off.
Maybe they were reigned in or maybe they thought they had covered it so that was that.

However these are ongoing issues that need regular challenging and UR are going completely unchecked right now.
The podcast boys seem to be living in a parallel dimension on a week to week basis which relates exclusively to on field activity.

Supporters, players journalists are complicit by turning a blind eye and mumbling occasional platitudes.
After the two lads were let go I vowed until further notice I will never spend another penny on Ulster and Irish rugby including pulling out of the trip to Japan for the World Cup.
I will express my dissatisfaction on here and to anyone that will listen.
I'm doing my bit and my conscience is clear.

Could players not have gone on strike?
Could fans not have boycotted?
Could journalists who UR are attempting to control not refuse to cover games when they did their Trump style media ban?
Spineless was one word used to describe the IRFU and UR but it's all around with people to afraid to ruffle feathers or stand the f up.

My question, WHAT COULD YOU JOURNALISTS DO BETTER TO IMPROVE ULSTER RUGBY??