Ulster Rugby Round-Up podcast

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

muscles
Novice

Re: Ulster Rugby Round-Up podcast

Post by muscles »

The better question on Rodney might have been should we have signed him! Similarly for Deysel, Herron, van der Merwe, Windsor, Browne, etc. Is Brynn fit for purpose?

I see Brian McLaughlin has weighed in via Irish News on organisational failings on youth development.
Dharper
Steward

Post by Dharper »

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Snipe Watson wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:I've given up listening, if they can't answer s simple question there is no point in asking any. And for that reason, I'm out.
They answered two of mine! Clearly you are asking the wrong questions aul han!!

Excellent podcast this week lads.
Ach Snipe, your questions were probably of the sort asked by Tory MP's at QT of a Wednesday lunchtime. Did they start with, "would my right honourable friend agree with me that ...............

:lol: :lol: :lol:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:I've given up listening, if they can't answer s simple question there is no point in asking any. And for that reason, I'm out.

Ach Snipe, your questions were probably of the sort asked by Tory MP's at QT of a Wednesday lunchtime. Did they start with, "would my right honourable friend agree with me that ...............

snipe..... baggy like myself is on the naughty list ..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

muscles wrote:The better question on Rodney might have been should we have signed him! Similarly for Deysel, Herron, van der Merwe, Windsor, Browne, etc. Is Brynn fit for purpose?

I see Brian McLaughlin has weighed in via Irish News on organisational failings on youth development.
someone needs challenged about those signings... and maybe add Charles to that list as well .. do we need a FB No.. do we want a FB N0.. Do we need a bum on seat signing Yes.. We talk about the money that French and English clubs throw at some players and indeed Charles is a point of case with Bristol.. but we were also part in that because Charles if not mistaken is the highest paid player in Ireland and the Pro14..

ps.. who was it that got rid of McLaughlin?
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
ADM
Initiate

Post by ADM »

That time of the week again, any listener questions for us as we record the podcast tomorrow?
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Paul O'Connell talks about the motivation generated by the fear of losing for his province. Have we moved too far away from the Ulster shirt representing our province? Both in make-up of the squad and in the attitude. We hear players, coaches and officials routinely referring to 'the club', and while I understand the realities of needing to import some talent, would we be better spending the money on a more radical development programme?
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

The real prospects of actually missing Supa Dupa Cup rugby next season.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Where is Shane Logan?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

Sorry about lack of Ulster rugby questions from me lads.
I can't think of any that I don't already know the answer to.
Judging by the dwindling lack of response I assume others are in the same boat.
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Where are my fecks located?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cockatrice wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:

snipe..... baggy like myself is on the naughty list ..
They've answered nothing of mine for months Cockers.

I keep asking about Terry WD Slogan ...........................answer came there none.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

The same question this week chaps, this week I've taken the liberty of giving you a visual prompt.
1TerrySlogan.jpg
1TerrySlogan.jpg (72.08 KiB) Viewed 271 times
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

ADM wrote:That time of the week again, any listener questions for us as we record the podcast tomorrow?

Has Logan been given notice? ( Now that will show were you want to go as a Journo .)
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

We need a genuine, independent and far reaching review of Ulster rugby. Are we going to get one?

If you were ulster’s new CEO, what would be your key 1,3 and 5 year goals in terms of playing personnel and results. (ps. Suggest you save world domination for your second 5 year stint...).