Ulster Rugby Round-Up podcast

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Re: Ulster Rugby Round-Up podcast

Post by 222toHounslow »

Are The Bellends on the Ulster payroll?
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Same question you've ignored for several weeks.

Ulster Rugby is in year 8 of Logan's 5-year plan, Ulster Rugby is less likely now to win something than at any time in the last 5 years, Ulster Rugby is a mess. The CEO is apparently in training to join the Benedictine monks given his months of silence.

Is Logan's position tenable?

Supplementary question: Can a professional sporting organisation run without a dynamic figure representing it publically............ leading nicely round again to Shane Logan's aptitude ..........is his position tenable?
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Post by Gerald the Mole »

My yorkie says that Cecil the Red Sox has wielded his axe, instrumental in sacking Kiss and told Logan the game is up, no preservation like self preservation
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

FOCTRS
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Is Cecil's position untenable?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Gerald the Mole wrote:My yorkie says that Cecil the Red Sox has wielded his axe, instrumental in sacking Kiss and told Logan the game is up, no preservation like self preservation
Well, in that case, Cecil, for whatever reason including self-preservation has got two calls right. I thought Terry looked a fractured if not broken man when I saw him last week.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Ask Murray Kinsella, he has a better idea of what is going on.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
ADM
Initiate

Post by ADM »

EPISODE NINETEEN is available for your enjoyment now. This week we take a look at:

- Are Ulster really Kingslayers
- Gunning for Edinburgh
- Is Jono really offski
- Hapless Italians
- Quins get off the mark
- And would we buy season tickets?

Enjoy! :red: :fleg:
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Have you answered the questions in Logan and the other bloke?

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I'm currently boycotting not only Lansdowne Road and all international games involving the FIRFU but also this podcast until I see Logan in the topics discussed.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

BaggyTrousers wrote:I'm currently boycotting not only Lansdowne Road and all international games involving the FIRFU but also this podcast until I see Logan in the topics discussed.
They did give "world domination" a good rattle a while back.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Snipe Watson wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:I'm currently boycotting not only Lansdowne Road and all international games involving the FIRFU but also this podcast until I see Logan in the topics discussed.
I expect pitch forks and fire. The christian way

Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Watson is the king maker and his position with UR appears to be much much more than a simple unpaid committee man.... WHy and how come...

Indeed may the lads could enquiry as to why he is Kingmaker? Then again doubt it so about an interview with Terry on how his World Domination is getting on? Then again doubt that.. you bastions or the free press took the bump with me the day I asked if the podcasts were being recorded at UR. It was a simple comment that for some reason was taken as an accusation which of course it wasn’t..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
therealspratt
Warrior Chief

Post by therealspratt »

For next time, is it time to drop Andrew to try and speed up McBurney's development, considering how far behind he is from his u20s peers at this point?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Neither here nor there Snipe, it was a simple question, repeated weekly and unanswered weekly: Is CEO Logan's position untenable. Of course, you and I and the dogs in the street know the answer......... but the lads appear reluctant to comment.

I'll run it up the flegpole again next week, I'm nothing if not dependable, it's one of the many things that make me such a wonderful person...............as well you know. :D