Ulster Rugby Round-Up podcast

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Ulster Rugby Round-Up podcast

Post by Dave »

I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Dave wrote:Shots fired at the colonel?

https://m.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport/ ... 66068.html
Merely a catapult and bit of paper
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Jonny Bradley is our man

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
OldMan
Novice

Post by OldMan »

A question for the next episode of the Round Up................ What is the point of throwing a large wad of cash at a short term signing outhalf to replace Christian Leali'ifano when he goes back to Australia at the end of January. Ulster are winning nothing this season. Why not give Jonny McPhillips the 10 shirt to the end of the season to show what he can do? John Cooney (and Peter Nelson) could be the cover at 10 (not ideal, I know). Also, let's see more of Stewart and Cairns as backup to Cooney at 9 until the end of the season.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Assume everyone has worked our from ruckies message that ur has 2 press conferences at the hill this week?

ADM
Initiate

Post by ADM »

Russ wrote:Assume everyone has worked our from ruckies message that ur has 2 press conferences at the hill this week?

They do not. Simply a question of timing between the three of us!

Although we have confirmed now that we will be recording tomorrow so get your questions in by then!
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Probably a car backfiring but I daresay the whole of London has been evacuated. Nervous Lionels, eh? :roll:

Young Bradley has clearly seen the way the wind is blowing in our Poll of Polls 80% want both Mr Business & Mr Rugby out the main gate, epaulettes ripped from their shoulders and beaten about the head with them before some big lad administers a boot up the transom and sends them off with a gulder of "fu@k away off round yer own door".

A man can hope.

I've actively been negotiating with the Mayor of Bundaberg, Jack Dempsey, asking that he offers Kiss the freedom of Bundaberg on condition that he returns immediately to become resident. Don't say I'm not looking after your interests Les. >EW
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

That 9mm stuff won't scare the CiC he took a knife to a gun fight with the Argies and came up smelling of roses.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

He sank the Belgrano and he's taking us down.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Tender wrote:He sank the Belgrano and he's taking us down.
Now tender... I have heard from what I would called reliable sources of the stories told by our beloved CiC of his exploits in the Falklands indeed they have been the subject of much slagging here.

What the Colonel forgets is that he joined in April 1982 the same month as the conflict started if not mistaken and despite still having to complete his 44 week course at Sandhurst he seemingly by-passed that and went straight into the conflict. Now if you believe that you may be as deluded as Kiss.

By July that same year a few weeks after the Falklands and only part way through Sandhurst his commission was terminated. Says all you need to know about a man who then claims to have have been the man who led the first Irish troops in the conflict here. That didnt happen until 87-88 ish so more BS.
Last edited by Cockatrice on Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

Interpro17-18.png
Interpro17-18.png (14.02 KiB) Viewed 781 times
Russ wrote:Please rank the irish provinces

With one interpro round left to go

I've ranked on PD, if ranked on wins we'd be 3rd if ranked on TF we'd still be 4th
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cockatrice wrote:
Tender wrote:He sank the Belgrano and he's taking us down.
Now tender... I have heard from what I would called reliable sources of the stories told by our beloved CiC of his exploits in the Falklands indeed they have been the subject of much slagging here.

What the Colonel forgets is that he joined in April 1982 the same month as the conflict started if not mistaken and despite still having to complete his 44 week course at Sandhurst he seemingly by-passed that and went straight into the conflict. Now if you believe that you may be as deluded as Kiss.

By July that same year a few weeks after the Falklands and only part way through Sandhurst his commission was terminated. Says all you need to know about a man who then claims to have have been the man who led the first Irish troops in the conflict here. That did happen until 87-88 ish so more BS.
FFFS Cockers, are you saying he was in the RA, leading a platoon of volunteers across the border? Never took him for a Chuckie the bounder.

So you tell us he flunked Sandhurst old boy, how then did he rise to Colonel and where did he find the time to become a war hero in the Green Berets, the KGB, Mossad, the Paras and doubtless did a spell as successor to Kofi at the UN as well as launching Choke a Cola as the pre-eminent non-vodka in the USSR under his sidekick Vlad Putin-on-the-Ritz?
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

pwrmoore wrote:
Interpro17-18.png

I've ranked on PD, if ranked on wins we'd be 3rd if ranked on TF we'd still be 4th
bah humbug!

We're third.

L 5 5 0 0 +65 10
C 5 2 0 3 -05 04
U 5 2 0 3 -59 04
M 5 1 0 4 -01 02
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

BR wrote:
pwrmoore wrote:
Interpro17-18.png

bah humbug!

We're third.

L 5 5 0 0 +65 10
C 5 2 0 3 -05 04
U 5 2 0 3 -59 04
M 5 1 0 4 -01 02
You old traditionalist!! :D
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

We are only three places behind Leinster. Les was quite correct.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?