Ulster Rugby Round-Up podcast

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Re: Ulster Rugby Round-Up podcast

Post by justinr73 »

Some constructive and reflective stuff from JB but we were getting into hyperbole territory at times.

There could yet be tougher times ahead so let's keep something in the locker for now.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Dave wrote:
Inspector Brown wrote:
However, Adam you're talking through your chuff. It was as clear a red card as you'll ever see.
That's put me right off listening to it.
I question the sanity of anyone who thought that was not a straight red and his hit on the same player a minute earlier was borderline red too but we played on, ending in Cave's try, then the red.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

justinr73 wrote:Some constructive and reflective stuff from JB but we were getting into hyperbole territory at times.

There could yet be tougher times ahead so let's keep something in the locker for now.
That would actually be a great question for next week to ask.
Do you think we have reached our ground zero or can things actually get worse?
I think Justin may be right particularly when we lose Christain and don't have a 10.

Just listening to the boys recent podcast and comparing it to the first one I want to say it's chalk and cheese.
Its like watching Jimmy Tarbuck turn into Francie Boyle.

Congratulations for finding your edge though I have to admit on here it at times was a little like convincing a kid there's no Father Christmas.

Keep up the good work in 2018, and keep challenging!
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Whilst many of the problems remain on the pitch I would like to see the panel explore the committee structure particularly PMC and the ProGame Board to see the exact roles and whether decisions are made collectively or whether Bryn or CEO has the final say.. I may be the only one interested in the structure behind UR and who does what and much control over things these committees have..

Pretty sure the signing of a new 10 will take everyone’s pens in a different direction.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
ADM
Initiate

Post by ADM »

Don’t know if we’ll be recording tomorrow or Wednesday this week, but in case it is tomorrow - send in your listener questions please!
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Is Les Kiss' position tenable?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Would two thumping defeats in Europe make Les Kiss' position untenable?
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

ADM wrote:Don’t know if we’ll be recording tomorrow or Wednesday this week, but in case it is tomorrow - send in your listener questions please!
So any chance the guys could explore the dark corridors of power and tell us who is in control?
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

How much longer must we endure this farce?

No Adam, not you guys, DOR Kiss...... and Logan, oh boys oh, let's not forget Mr Big the man who has sat in his office and watched as Ulster go backwards faster than the most modern Italian tank with a souped-up Ferrari engine.

So to put it in a nutshell:

1) Kiss is untenable, how long until he is gassed?

2) Logan, does he sit in his office reading his bible on company time or does he actually do anything constructive? Has he an alibi for the years he has presided over the decline without any apparent action or almost as bad any acknowledgement that things are going arseshaped? And I'm talking about a Hugh Jarce, as big as a Mullingar Heffer, we're talking as huge as that gross Yankee bint with the reality show, can't remember the name, rhymes with "Ulster have spunked a shedload of cash again".

That's all just those.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Would a league and cup double be enough to save Les Kiss' job or is his position untenable?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Why is Kiss still employed to do a job which he is failing badly at ?
N.B. this isn't based on the evidence of this season alone. We've gone backwards since his arrival and are now the 4th best province in Ireland.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Please rank the irish provinces

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

We are the fifth Irish province.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
muscles
Novice

Post by muscles »

Gentlemen, what is your best team selection knowing the injury position from the latest Ulster briefing? Then debate why Les won’t pick it! :stir:

Does Ulster have to finish without any knock-out matches for transformational change to happen or must we get much worse first?
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Who do the lads think will replace Kiss?
Do we let Logie anywhere near the decision on Kiss's replacement?
When Les goes, does he get to keep his Ulster gear?
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.