Ticket prices

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Ticket prices

Post by Dave »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote:Add £2.50 per ticket, average 15,000 crowd over 14 home games = £500k plus

That's a marquee signing.
Yip 9 you'd get half a Charless for that, or as we call it a Char............... more or ..........less :D
One would only have one knee. Which is the squad average.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Didn't do Hopalong Cassidy any harm, it was the lead poisoning what dun 'im in m'lud. Some would have you believe he died at the OK Corral.............. but he didn't, he was just an actor's alias, of the mid-late 20th century. FACT.

He left his good knee to Ulster Rugby............ but they broke it. :duh:

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Under ERC - as I understand it- a certain percentage of tickets must be available for away supporters - thus there are always a few seats and tickets available on match nights - and a and a set maximum number of season tickets available each year -- the closer the season ticket sales are to that maximum -- then the higher the price for tickets on match nights-- because those tickets are all profit --

Sound business strategy -- if Logan was to do otherwise Cockatrice would be on his neck then again because he following such a strategy he fails to fill the ground every night and has Cockatrice on his neck. A lose --lose situation from his point of view.
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Ron'n, do you think Fit has the to worry about Cockers with a RWC to win?
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Baggy
Point of the post being no matter how the tickets are priced some gobsh1te will complain
Either for not charging enough or charging to much .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

I think it was the General himself that went public to some committee at Sormont when he said we needed something like 10,000 or 12,000 just to break even..

I wonder what other clubs in the Pro 12 now 14 need on their gates to break even.. I suspect few are close to needing 12,000... and that is with a ground bought and paid for by us and a team partly financed by the IRFU through central contracts..

Otherwise you can see why the league has financial issues and is looking to spread its wings to Canada and even Germany.

I would say you get what you pay for however the quality of rugby from Ulster so far suggests that isn't the case to date...
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Are you suggesting the UR product is substandard comedy? Can you name another club who could invest so much money in bringing in broken players? Name one other club who has done a 'Pienaar' with their best player ... you don't get spun shyte like this cheap you know ... Name one other club with 'World Domination' on their to do list ... who have world domination so far form their abilities.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Cornerfleg wrote:Are you suggesting the UR product is substandard comedy? Can you name another club who could invest so much money in bringing in broken players? Name one other club who has done a 'Pienaar' with their best player ... you don't get spun shyte like this cheap you know ... Name one other club with 'World Domination' on their to do list ... who have world domination so far form their abilities.
Newport Gwent Dragons

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Nah .... even Dragon McDragon Face the worlds most rabid Dragons supporter knows his team is shyte.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Cornerfleg wrote:Nah .... even Dragon McDragon Face the worlds most rabid Dragons supporter knows his team is shyte.
Is he in game of thrones?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Dave wrote:
Cornerfleg wrote:Nah .... even Dragon McDragon Face the worlds most rabid Dragons supporter knows his team is shyte.
Is he in game of thrones?
Isn't everybody?
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

rumncoke wrote:Baggy
Point of the post being no matter how the tickets are priced some gobsh1te will complain
Either for not charging enough or charging too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm the former type of gobshite Ron'n, I don't know how they do it so cheap and stock our squad with only partially broken world stars ...........and the Daves.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Ticket sales slowing down ?

3 HUGE games in October = just £60

Don't miss the fixtures v Connacht (6th), Wasps (13th) & Leinster (28th)

Imagehttps://t.co/98Jw14CnDc https://t.co/dhCokPROm6
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Rooster wrote:Ticket sales slowing down ?

3 HUGE games in October = just £60

Don't miss the fixtures v Connacht (6th), Wasps (13th) & Leinster (28th)

Imagehttps://t.co/98Jw14CnDc https://t.co/dhCokPROm6
Sounds like the bargain of the century. You could have a very modest meal and a drink for that. 3 doses of shyte are some value boys oh.

I'm going to offer Fit, who reads all my work, and UR a massive piece of wisdom & advice free gratis & fer nowt. Get rid of Kiss before he turns the crowds away from Camp Spanners, he represents a very clear & present danger to the future gate money of UR.

Act soon Fit, I'm not shitting you pal, you have the right people on board, just not in the right jobs at present. Neither dilly-dally nor shilly-shally, I know he has friends in Dublin but you need the courage of your convictions to act, FFFS man you are a bloody war veteran, face up to what needs to be done & take the decision that is inevitable ........... longer you leave it the more damage will be done.

FOLK
FROLK
FOD4
FOFIRFU
FODN
FOJS

Bryn & Jono can sort out the mess, just say FOLK, Fit FFFS do it.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

What message does it send when we fire another coach?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk