Saints v Ulsterrrrr

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

LegsLikeSausages
Warrior Chief

Re: Saints v Ulsterrrrr

Post by LegsLikeSausages »

Dave wrote:Meanwhile: pre-season at Ulster.

Is that a 'Spot the f**king maypole' competition?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

LegsLikeSausages wrote:

Is that a 'Spot the f**king maypole' competition?
Image Image Image Image Image

Well 'imaginary maypole dancing' is a good way to describe our defence.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Thanks for enduring that on our behalf SamStew. Hopefully you are now as pìssed as I am and have had an otherwise successful visit to Northampton.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

It threatens to be a difficult watch this season, even the most optimistic amongst us feel an incoming shitstorm of awefullness approaching at pace.

It'll be a month or two before pronouncing definitively on Cooney, 4 months of Lealiifano might cover a crack or two, we are in the weak section of the Pro14 and yet would anyone say with certainty we'll finish 7 or 8th overall.

No halfbacks = No team

I feel quite a bit like Caivs Jvlivs Caesar who some sayer of sooth has just told to "beware the ides of March". Come the Ides when Jim Neilly is looking forward to doing his 100th schools cup final we will know just how bad the season will be, the bright spot will be that Kiss and his lottery selection machine will be gone.

The man is a bloody menace, more clueless by a distance than Papa Anscombe, the swim coach.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

Stuff the rugby. Conquer the world at line dancing! You know it makes sense. :red: :fleg:
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

Taken this from the Lions training book. Celebrate like feck IF ( not Big Stevie ) IF they ever win a turnover or penalty then high five. Next week they are practicing whooping and ar5e slapping closely followed by something called defence.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND