New kit

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Re: New kit

Post by Gary »

Can we not wear a pink kit to pee off Mrs Foster on her next appearance at a game?
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Gary wrote:Can we not wear a pink kit to pee off Mrs Foster on her next appearance at a game?
Our kit for females is pink i believe

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

BR wrote:I'm as gay as the next man, but to me teal are birds. Can someone tell me what colour you're talking about using a male, heterosexual palette?
BR, us gay fellows are expert on colour matching and know what goes with what. Teal & black can match, it all depends on the combination & of course, having gay tendencies I don't need to tell you that teal covers a multitude of sins. To some it's green to some it's blue, I will pronounce on it when I see it.

Before teal was mentioned I thought black a must for this season, so appropriate.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

So it's turquoise?
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

BR wrote:So it's turquoise?
Lovely, hmmmmm.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Post by Gerald the Mole »

Me, I would go for a white home strip , similar to last year with maybe a few thin red and black stripes on the shoulder , for an alternative strip I think Black and white would be nice non of this teal, torquiise, pink shît
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

More like cyan...
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Snipe Watson wrote:
More like cyan...
I wish to posit the idea that the kit may turn out to be Black & Duck Egg Blue.

Have to say I believe it may be quite fetching and carry the added bonus of being remarkably "slimming" for gentlemen of a "lardy" stature.............. like Rodders
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Rodders would require Hepatitis to make him look slim, although he is looking a tad smaller than last season. Hopefully his decreased stomachs, will have improved his lung capacity and he won't look like he's trying to breath through a crazy drinking straw.
I can't recall seeing Les, or any of his squad in the city centre last Saturday, but the UAFC float was a credit to all those who gave up their free time to bring it all together.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Tender wrote:Rodders would require Hepatitis to make him look slim, although he is looking a tad smaller than last season. Hopefully his decreased stomachs, will have improved his lung capacity and he won't look like he's trying to breath through a crazy drinking straw.
I can't recall seeing Les, or any of his squad in the city centre last Saturday, but the UAFC float was a credit to all those who gave up their free time to bring it all together.
You clearly haven't seen Rodders lately. Almost svelte, you'll see.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

I didn't recognise Rodders when I bumped into him.. he seems to be half the man he was last season.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Tender wrote:Rodders would require Hepatitis to make him look slim, although he is looking a tad smaller than last season. Hopefully his decreased stomachs, will have improved his lung capacity and he won't look like he's trying to breath through a crazy drinking straw.
There are some pics of him on social media in Portugal and the lads have taps aff. The difference is unreal. Expecting greatness this season.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

I know he's greatly reduced his stomachs, but I still have a locker full of Rodders jokes to use up before he rocks up as the complete unit who lasts 80 minutes every game and destroys every opposition forward in the ProFOURTEEN (still sounds weird) .
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Dave wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
There are some pics of him on social media in Portugal and the lads have taps aff. The difference is unreal. Expecting greatness this season.
I'd imagine he's at the last chance saloon. Discipline or out the door. The guy is full of potential and until now, cheeseburgers.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Amongst all this about the diminishing Rodders, may I remind you all that I have to date been his biggest fan and had previously stated I expect to see a much-improved player this year.

The same could also be applied to one Weihahn Herbst who came to us as an Irish prospect in 3 years but has been less than convincing.

Let's not kid ourselves that we have the riches of Mexico in the front row but the 2 lads plus Kane, Warwick, Diddies, Van der Merwe and whoever else I've forgotten including the Baldy Barista may actually look decent this coming 9 month.

Still, in an Alan Hansen type statement, I'll remind all concerned that you'll win nothing with nae halfbacks laddies. :roll: