Pienaar - BBCNi

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Re: Pienaar - BBCNi

Post by scrum5 »

rocky wrote:So, Snipe, you get a bye ball because you will whinge and moan (allowed) but when hardy comes to hardy, you will still be there, whinging and moaning.
Entirely acceptable. >clapping
Rocky he's only renewed because his wife told him he too, she wasn't having him whinging and moaning around the house :D
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

rocky wrote:So, Snipe, you get a bye ball because you will whinge and moan (allowed) but when hardy comes to hardy, you will still be there, whinging and moaning.
It's a calling Rocky and I take it very seriously. >bud
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

scrum5 wrote:
Rocky he's only renewed because his wife told him he too, she wasn't having him whinging and moaning around the house :D
Aye, so?
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Cheers, I feel I've been helped and I am now 100% convinced that everyone in a position of authority involved with UR did absolutely everything they could to keep Ruan. They are all deserving our unconditional admiration and love for their unstinting efforts. I'm deeply ashamed for ever having doubted them and I'm hunting out the hemp shirt right now. They are all brill.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Tighter End wrote:Cheers, I feel I've been helped and I am now 100% convinced that everyone in a position of authority involved with UR did absolutely everything they could to keep Ruan. They are all deserving our unconditional admiration and love for their unstinting efforts. I'm deeply ashamed for ever having doubted them and I'm hunting out the hemp shirt right now. They are all brill.
Good man >you_rock
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

horlix Rocky, the ultimate " stick your fuccking World Cup bid up your bangle " wasn't played.

The clowns on the hill were our only hope of keeping the great man by pulling out of the bid but did our CEO want that, did he fucck.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

222toHounslow wrote:horlix Rocky, the ultimate " stick your fuccking World Cup bid up your bangle " wasn't played.

The clowns on the hill were our only hope of keeping the great man by pulling out of the bid but did our CEO want that, did he fucck.
Logan is a compliant D4 yes man. always was and always will be.
Bryn on the other hand is an Ulsterman to the core and fought tooth and nail to keep Ruan. That is a bankable fact.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Snipe Watson wrote:
222toHounslow wrote:horlix Rocky, the ultimate " stick your fuccking World Cup bid up your bangle " wasn't played.

Logan is a compliant D4 yes man. always was and always will be.
Bryn on the other hand is an Ulsterman to the core and fought tooth and nail to keep Ruan. That is a bankable fact.

Snipe, as an old mate of mine, would say, "sounds like ye have it from them that know".

I'm happy to accept that as a de facto sworn affidavit.

Great, that settles that then. :D

Bryn = good Ulster lad
Fit = increasingly corpulent corpo man seeking FIRFU aggrandisement.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.