Pienaar - BBCNi

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Pienaar - BBCNi

Post by BaggyTrousers »

againstthehead wrote:Can't bring myself to watch to be honest. Baaaaaaa.
You should, it's worth the misery & you will have great admiration for both, I was delighted that Mrs P had no trouble saying how angry they are. Very impressive she is and it's instructive just what his teammates think of him. Good unbiased contribution from Dr Humphreys as well.

You'd be daft not to. :thumleft:

Like a few mates, I still can't get my head around him not being here next year. Might think of trying to go to a Montpellier game next year, maybe URSC might organise a bus run.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

By the way, I really must emphasise that I don't share Tender's feelings, unlike Tender I don't think Nucibastard is a waste of a kidney, he is an oxygen waster and a useless piece of tissue of all sorts, organs the lot, I fervently hope he dies soon and that it isn't easy. Those who disapprove can sniff my ballsack & feck off. If you are not seething with hatred for the Australia piece of excrement you have not been paying attention. There are tragedies of unimaginable vileness that I hope befall the ballix.

I don't think I have the words to adequately describe how deeply I despise him. If he needs or wants people's support the first thing required is that if you are going to make a controversial decision, you need to be evenhanded in all similar decisions.

Thereafter, if you make a decision of cataclysmic proportions for one of the four provinces you are tasked with supporting, you need to have the balls to explain & defend your decision when it's clearly seen my most fans and pundits alike as wrong.

He is a gutless piece of vermin, I hope for his demise.

Tender you need to fire it up a bit ould hand, you are not remotely harsh enough on the creep.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Tighty
Initiate

Post by Tighty »

rocky wrote:
jamsodonnell wrote:
Tighter End wrote:Waistcoat Watson is a waste of a good kidney.
Agree with the discontent over Nucifora, but is there really any need for this ?
Hear hear, Jams, that is totally in poor taste and Tighty needs to go and stand in the corner. Uncalled for indeed.
Rocky,

For the avoidance of doubt , the real 'Tighty' disassociates himself from the Watson kidney jibe which is in very poor taste !!!
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Monique slagging Ravenhill

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

Russ wrote:Monique slagging Ravenhill

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
So did Ruan. And it was a dump (albeit our dump).

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
rocky
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rocky »

Tighty wrote:
rocky wrote:
jamsodonnell wrote:
Agree with the discontent over Nucifora, but is there really any need for this ?
Hear hear, Jams, that is totally in poor taste and Tighty needs to go and stand in the corner. Uncalled for indeed.
Rocky,

For the avoidance of doubt , the real 'Tighty' disassociates himself from the Watson kidney jibe which is in very poor taste !!!
Apologies for taking your good name in vain, Tighty.
Bo***cks to Brexit
Hapax Legomenon
Novice

Post by Hapax Legomenon »

BaggyTrousers wrote:By the way, I really must emphasise that I don't share Tender's feelings, unlike Tender I don't think Nucibastard is a waste of a kidney, he is an oxygen waster and a useless piece of tissue of all sorts, organs the lot, I fervently hope he dies soon and that it isn't easy. Those who disapprove can sniff my ballsack & feck off. If you are not seething with hatred for the Australia piece of excrement you have not been paying attention. There are tragedies of unimaginable vileness that I hope befall the ballix.

I don't think I have the words to adequately describe how deeply I despise him. If he needs or wants people's support the first thing required is that if you are going to make a controversial decision, you need to be evenhanded in all similar decisions.

Thereafter, if you make a decision of cataclysmic proportions for one of the four provinces you are tasked with supporting, you need to have the balls to explain & defend your decision when it's clearly seen my most fans and pundits alike as wrong.

He is a gutless piece of vermin, I hope for his demise.

Tender you need to fire it up a bit ould hand, you are not remotely harsh enough on the creep.
I would like to associate myself in the fullest possible way with every word of this fine sentiment. >drinks
There can be only one
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

The Watsons are all fine people I'll have you know........
Poor Winker is a bit of a black sheep, not the sharpest tool in the shed.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Not the right thread but as we are discussing the waank stain that is Nucibastard can I confirm something I have heard and which was raised elsewhere to do with the selection of Irish players for the forthcoming Woman's RWC. It appears that the coaching/ management staff have NO imput to any selection of any of the players that they will then take charge off for the tournament. I hear that some will have never played a 15 a side game of rugby in there life.

The role of selection is for the Ozzies and them alone.. This guy is a dictator..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Winker is ok, he bought me a pint last time I saw him out after a match.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
davejohnston
Initiate

Post by davejohnston »

Nucifora Is a fool. One of those people who looks at the numbers and makes a decision. The problem is what RP does for Ulster cannot be measured by numbers alone.

The show was good, but it frustrates me that it was BBC. For it to make an impact it really needs aired on RTE, so Nucifora really is put under the spotlight
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Rooster wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
Winker is ok, he bought me a pint last time I saw him out after a match.
I think he's grand, a bit home spun, but his heart is in the right place.
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

Surely it must be time for the IRFU to appoint a Performance Director who is Irish. Obviously we appreciate all that Mr Nucifora has done for Ireland but he's now holding back a potential Irish candidate for the job, so he really should leave.

To soften the blow for him i'll happily buy his plane ticket.....a one way to Sydney on the next available flight.
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Ok so we're all loved up on Waistcoat Watson. Marmite. Having met him a few times and observed him at close quarters, he isn't on my Christmas card list, but as that list has zero people on it, it's hardly surprising. If yer waiting for a redaction, you'll wait.
Baggy, the now infamous Kidney jibe wasn't aimed at Nucifecker and my Big Bertha post (elsewhere) goes some way to explaining my contempt for the Ball Bag.
Watched Pienaar last evening and yet again I found myself choking back the tears, but I embraced the anger and avoided ruining my makeup.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
mid ulster maestro
Warrior Chief

Post by mid ulster maestro »

Just as well that feckin' aussie barsteward didn't do an interview otherwise I'd be in the market for a new telebox.
When the bottom has fallen out of your world.
Take Enos and let the world fall out of your bottom!