Pienaar - BBCNi

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Pienaar - BBCNi

Post by Cornerfleg »

Good wee show ... gave us an insight into the man not just the player. Top bloke, great family.
Bryn definitely gave the impression they used every valid argument under the sun but to the impervious concrete in D4 it was useless.

Thought Watson could have asked a few more pertinent questions ... or at least let them hang in the air... Seeing as D4 was too busy they should have introduced a cardboard box as the IRFU representative to be interviewed.

The dude who said "If he was from Lienster he'd be staying" needs bought a pint ... hat doffed well said that man.

No mention of Isa .... that was annoying.

Lastly - what an absolute dick yer man Nuciarsewipe and D4 look today ... a feckin Aussie keeping local talent out of a job, who is too busy to comment on his own policy ... what a tool.

The more of us who declare absolutely ZERO support for Ireland until the despot goes the better.

However back to the star(s) of the show, it's been said before and will be said again ... I wish Ruan and his family all the best, thank them for coming here and allowing Ruan to entertain us for 7 years ... when will we see his likes again if ever.

All the best in France ... and spare a thought for us who now have to live with RWR ...

:salut:
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Pienaar - BBCNi

Post by Rooster »

I would love to know what Nuckibollocks was doing to make himself to busy, not exactly a busy time of season for contracts or team organisation
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

I was waiting for him to tweet "Fake News....."

Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Like you Fleg I think one or two questions left to pollute the air wouldn't have taken away from Ruan's story especially given D4's hectic schedule in being busy...
Last edited by Cockatrice on Tue May 23, 2017 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Too right Cockers ... must be hell working down there ... I am led to believe there are sweat shops in Pakistan were kids have a whip round to send some relief aid to the likes of Nuci and his dupes.
LadyP
Novice

Post by LadyP »

Rooster wrote:I would love to know what Nuckibollocks was doing to make himself to busy, not exactly a busy time of season for contracts or team organisation
Bumming his other Aussie twát , who is ruining women's rugby in Ireland, I hear that even the head coach of the women's game has no input on squad selection, as only the two Aussies know who should play, will be great to see the final squad selected for WRWC, lots of players who have never played for a club let alone 15s, it's all about 7,s a failed project with the Director of the failed programme a Nucifora mate and appointment, IRFU have made a massive mistake in these to Dingo cûcksuckers
"This doesn't look good Parker"
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cornerfleg wrote:Good wee show ... gave us an insight into the man not just the player. Top bloke, great family.
Bryn definitely gave the impression they used every valid argument under the sun but to the impervious concrete in D4 it was useless.

Thought Watson could have asked a few more pertinent questions ... or at least let them hang in the air... Seeing as D4 was too busy they should have introduced a cardboard box as the IRFU representative to be interviewed.

The dude who said "If he was from Lienster he'd be staying" needs bought a pint ... hat doffed well said that man.

No mention of Isa .... that was annoying.

Lastly - what an absolute dick yer man Nuciarsewipe and D4 look today ... a feckin Aussie keeping local talent out of a job, who is too busy to comment on his own policy ... what a tool.

The more of us who declare absolutely ZERO support for Ireland until the despot goes the better.

However back to the star(s) of the show, it's been said before and will be said again ... I wish Ruan and his family all the best, thank them for coming here and allowing Ruan to entertain us for 7 years ... when will we see his likes again if ever.

All the best in France ... and spare a thought for us who now have to live with RWR ...

:salut:
Precisely Fleg, I am left with the feeling here that my own stance is out of line with most. In normal circumstances, I would have gone to the Pro12 Final to gulder for Munster but as it stands, unless Ulster plays in the Greenhouse I shall never again visit it.

I will not spend a penny at the Weemins RWC nor take any action that would put money into any part of the FIRFU other than the Ulster branch. Ireland is dead to me, in years gone by I'd have been crazy with joy at beating England, now I can barely be bothered watching.

I support Los Leones, not easy but that's it for me now. Fuc'k the FIRFU to its rotten core, Nucibastard's refusal to say a word is just a show of the lack of importance in the Leinster orientated FIFRU we have.

Fuc'k The FIRFU
Fuc'k Nucibastard
Fuc'k Schmidt
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Post by thecrouch »

Too busy picking his derriere.

He'd have put himself in front of the camera if he knew he'd be getting his back patted the spineless toad.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Should have ambushed the feckin w@nkbag and told him it was a show paying tribute to Ulster's lions selections, bet he'd have had time for an interview then....
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
I support Los Leones, not easy but that's it for me now.
You can get up to speed here.
http://www.rtve.es/alacarta/videos/rugby/

Spain are in Uruguay for the nations cup next month. Not a lot on TV but you do get the odd game if you peruse the Spanish channels. More likely when there's no footie. Thank Christ the bars won't be full of Engerland fans this summer.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cheers Merv, Vamanos Los Leones. :cheers:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

thecrouch wrote:Too busy picking his derriere.

He'd have put himself in front of the camera if he knew he'd be getting his back patted the spineless toad.
Personally I'd liked to have seen him hi-jacked (spotlight style) just to see his reaction... I know that wasn't the purpose of the program but to be fully balanced I'd have liked to see someone have a dig at the IRFU.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Waistcoat Watson is a waste of a good kidney.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Cracker
Squire

Post by Cracker »

I unashamedly watched this with tears in my eyes . What a gentleman Ruan is, the like of which we are unlikely to see again in rugby circles. You could see how upset both him and his wife were.
Irish rugby should be totally ashamed of what they have done while the smart ass responsible hasn't the guts to come on and try to justify his decision though the blue eyed boy whinger from Leinster gets another two years despite the fact that he is older than Ruan. Boy did I enjoy his missed conversion. The powers in IRFU are total cowards in my view. This shameless decision has made me decided never to attend the Aviva International again or watch the games on TV until the prat concered resigns or even better is sacked.
Take note our reps on the IRFU but of course do they really give a toss?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best