Deysel.

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Re: Deysel.

Post by Tender »

We all hope he's more of a Heavy D, than a Diesel Dave...( Discovery Channel for insomniacs)
I'm hoping he has a Military Grade undercarriage, which will distinguish him from the ACL Saffers who have knees with all the reliability of a Renault's electrics.
It remains to be seen if he buys into our love of Tayto, Guinness and battering things with the same passion as Ruan, or if he's here to see out his days and bolster his retirement fund. I'm hoping for a couple of good seasons from him, or maybe a few good games before having his contract revoked after lifting FOLK by the neck and telling him he's a clueless Kunt, in front of a packed changing room during halftime.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Sorry if this highlights reel is nestling elsewhere within this thread...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Byf2mkqo3DI
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

justinr73 wrote:Sorry if this highlights reel is nestling elsewhere within this thread...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Byf2mkqo3DI
"Don't apologise, son, it's a sign of weakness" (John Wayne aka Capt. Nathan Bittles, US Cavalry", did I ever tell you Justin about my travels to Monument Valley? Just ask me some night at Spanners and I'll bore you to death >EW ..........or maybe just drink. :lol:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

I never used to Baggy but my pretty little girl from Omagh has made me a better person.

I'd love to hear your tales of Monument Valley (hopefully after Deysel has put in a shift to rival some of his past achievements).

Nearest I've been is on a kayak on the Colorado.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

justinr73 wrote:I never used to Baggy but my pretty little girl from Omagh has made me a better person.

I'd love to hear your tales of Monument Valley (hopefully after Deysel has put in a shift to rival some of his past achievements).

Nearest I've been is on a kayak on the Colorado.
A proper kayak Justin? Fair play, I was on a rafting "expedition" out of Moab in Utah and the Colorado above the Grand Canyon is mainly pretty tame. We had inflatable kayaks they called duckies, being as gay as the next man, I was tickled by that. My daughter and I spend a few hours on the trip in a 2 person duckie and it was just a fabulous day. Towards the end, we just jumped out of the raft and floated down to our exit, great ould crack as long as you keep the legs up and don't lead into a rock with your knee. :lol: Also had a go at something a bit more exciting on the Animas River through Durango, a few rapids going above your head as you shot through, that was brilliant craic for an ould lad.

There you go Justin, some night after a crap match we'll have something to divert us from the misery. :lol: :lol: :lol:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

He's not getting a new thread out of me >rtfm
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18