Season Officially Over

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Season Officially Over

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Scaaaaaaaaaaaalets garroting Connacht 3-22 with a TBP after 30 minutes.

The mathematics are still there but only an Ulster coach could suggest that we will beat Leinster by 60 points and the Ospreys will get nowt at Parc-y-Empy.

FOLK
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Re: Season Officially Over

Post by Cockatrice »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Scaaaaaaaaaaaalets garroting Connacht 3-22 with a TBP after 30 minutes.

The mathematics are still there but only an Ulster coach could suggest that we will beat Leinster by 60 points and the Ospreys will get nowt at Parc-y-Empy.

FOLK
Listening to bakebook and it is still possible
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

Very disappointing end to the season. We had that nice run of games against the some of the worst professional sides in rugby which if nothing else should have given the lads some confidence to go out and express themselves and salvage something from a disappointing season. However, to draw at home against cardif when you're pushing for top 4 is a fekkin disgrace and indicates some fundamental issues. We don't have the backbone to win away against half-decent sides and don't have the on-field leadership. How we miss Muller. How the fek can you have 2 captains. One can't get on the starting team and the other is either injured or off with ireland. They aren't fit to tie Muller's laces as far as captaincy is concerned. Albeit, how many other leaders are in that Ulster side - fekkin bunch of headless chickens.
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Cockatrice wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Scaaaaaaaaaaaalets garroting Connacht 3-22 with a TBP after 30 minutes.

FOLK
Listening to bakebook and it is still possible
Comical Ali still around then. They need to join the real world, we are Image
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Post by thecrouch »

I just saw this post on the URSC bakebook and it genuinely made me gulder.

"So the long & the short of it is, the Rugby Season is over for us (bar a miracle) but don't forget #JR65 in #WSBK #TheJackal #BelfastGiants& some other events like the #NW200 so let's enjoy the rest & sort our heads out #suftum"

Ulster are tom kite but at least we have the Giants. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is what we are dealing with. :banghead: :banghead:
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

What is jr65 and what is wsbk?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Post by thecrouch »

Russ wrote:What is jr65 and what is wsbk?

I had to google that as well, I think it's some motorbike rubbish.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

It's Jonathan Rea once again topping the World Superbike series and heading hopefully for a record 3 championships in a row, currently only shelf and the great Carl Foggy Fogarty have 2 consecutive wins.

Rea is the forgotten man of world champions from the wee province
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

"Personally, I believe the team that beats Leinster will win the championship," said Kiss.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Rooster wrote:"Personally, I believe the team that beats Leinster will win the championship," said Kiss.
Just another dumb statement, Ulster might knock their ballix in next week and will not win the championship.

However, I hope many here, barring the pathetic whinging tendency, will join me at Spanners to gowl and harass the fuc'king Mexican bast'ards next Saturday. It is my intention to lunch well be as drunk as a fart and bellow like a banshee crossed with a massive ogre at the blue clad ballixes. Did I mention I hate them and their smug sanctimonious jackeen wan'kpots who follow them?

We may be gash but two of my fondest matches in recent years have been the absolute raping of their finest late in the past two seasons at Spanners.

I hope the Ulster "supporters" will man up and give them plenty, just maybe it might inspire a performance & a futile victory over the most hated team in the league (barring Weegies of course). I trust our fallen heroes may give them a clatter of lumps to take with them into the knockout.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Any chance of a bedsheet?

big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Rooster wrote:

It's Jonathan Rea once again topping the World Superbike series and heading hopefully for a record 3 championships in a row, currently only shelf and the great Carl Foggy Fogarty have 2 consecutive wins.

Rea is the forgotten man of world champions from the wee province
He' not really a "world champion" though is he? Moto GP is the dog's ballix on 2 wheels. Superbike is 2nd division stuff.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Marco
Novice

Post by Marco »

Quite possible that Plug will bring his B team because a dead rubber. From a professional point of view he'd be right, and he could rightly point out that his B team beat Ospreys away so what's the issue, and if Pienaar isn't playing it will have all the meaning of a coffee morning. I'll be there but part of me (only part of me) doesn't want to see a (facile) victory with great hands, pirouettes that actually cross the gain line, no knock ons, offloads that aren't forward passes, back rows that turn over ball, Charlie giving a flying fcuk (OK Charlie, Bryn sold you a pup but at least put on an act), hendo & Rory pretending that they weren't going to NZ in two weeks, Jared playing (yes, playing).., it's too fcuking late guys, go away and gave the hols.

But it's an Irish Derby, it's Leinster and it will matter, SUFTUM.
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

they've lost 4 Interpros already, what makes you think we could beat Leinster's B team, they were superb on Friday night against Weegies
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

I'd expect to see some of Leinsters big guns get a run out, otherwise they won't have had a game for 4 weeks come the semi final. Ringrose for one will want to exorcise his nightmare game last year. The Mexicans are ruthless when they get a chance and we see us as fairly easy pickings.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk