Ospreys Vs Ulster 290417 LIVE UPDATES

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Re: Ospreys Vs Ulster 290417 LIVE UPDATES

Post by damianmcr »

Why is if what Baggy says is true is Kiss still around?

Can Bryn sack him or does it have to be D4?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

thecrouch wrote:We can't get rid of Kiss now because we'll not find someone to replace him at this stage.
So what Gibbes is turning up for next season and he can take over, as for next week sure Baggy could pick the team.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Setanta wrote:Well, I forecast the result but that does not take away the pain. Serious question: why was McCloskey taken off; he was about the only back that had not made an error?
Just one reason Santa
Kiss.jpg
Takes off McCloskey, players asked to bludgeon their way through the opposition.

#fcukoff #FOLK #classickiss
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
ruckover
Lord Chancellor

Post by ruckover »

Next week I'd play all the guys who are leaving to give them a farewell and then make up the rest of the squad with Academy guys to give them a baptism of fire. As much as it pains me to admit it, D4 is right, it's now a glorified friendly.
You haven't seen me at my best yet. Let's be honest, you probably never will.
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

So Paul Marshall starting? Eh?
caledoniancelt
Initiate

Post by caledoniancelt »

ruckover wrote:Next week I'd play all the guys who are leaving to give them a farewell and then make up the rest of the squad with Academy guys to give them a baptism of fire. As much as it pains me to admit it, D4 is right, it's now a glorified friendly.

Rodders should captain the side as well.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

ruckover wrote:Next week I'd play all the guys who are leaving to give them a farewell and then make up the rest of the squad with Academy guys to give them a baptism of fire. As much as it pains me to admit it, D4 is right, it's now a glorified friendly.
Let Clarke, Doak and Kiss coach them one last time and Logan do the PA and someone clear his office while he is at it.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
DWFinn
Novice

Post by DWFinn »

Dublin4 wrote:I found Kiss's interview just now to be quite shocking.
He has the appearance of a guy giving up.
I don't believe that would be in your best interests. Between Jonno and Kiss you have the makings of a fine coaching team for next season.
Shouldn't you be dodging Kinahan bullets or getting stabbed by a junkie on Grafton Street?

pi$h off and take D4 Les with you.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Dublin4 wrote:I found Kiss's interview just now to be quite shocking.
He has the appearance of a guy giving up.
I don't believe that would be in your best interests. Between Jonno and Kiss you have the makings of a fine coaching team for next season.
Come up with a proper post on how Les will form a fine coaching team next season including a defence of this season's debacle. No less than 500 words and make reference to the drift defence.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Of course he is right Ruckie, that is not the point, yet again he couldn't even wait for full time to get the boot in, then tries to blow smoke up our hole about Kiss being a coach :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Frankly I'm glad to have posters from elsewhere posting here, I'm even happy for them to slag the living Jesus clean out of us. What a don't like is a snide ballix phrasing his post as if in some manner trying to encourage us wee poor relations. I'm afraid I've grown to find D4 as a snide ballix. I used to find him perfectly decent, I hope it's just that senility is creeping up on him rather than I had misjudged his earlier posts.

I can be a right kunt at times but what I have never done on another forum is to stick the boot in during a game, for me, that's low class & therefore I'd like him to go and fuc'k himself.

Addendum: funny how I seldom use the word snide, but when I do it's almost always about some ballix from Dublin. I hate Mexico & Mexicans. I hope they finish the season with the same number of trophies as Ulster.

More or less a nothing for Ulster next week but I hope they go out to show they are no just limp dicks and bate blue Jesus out of the Mexicans, boot, bite & bollick, give the fuc'kers a few lumps for their troubles.

Postscript: I say that with no hot anger involved, just a cold-blooded description of my feelings towards the FIRFU's favourite province.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Steak was so good

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

damianmcr wrote:Why is if what Baggy says is true is Kiss still around?

Damo, I'm hurt, you think I'd lie to the class?

And yes Ulster can sack him, I hope they bite the bullet, work on alternatives and get shot of him asap.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Wasnt what I meant Bagster.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

damianmcr wrote:Why is if what Baggy says is true is Kiss still around?

Don't think Bryn could sack him, hard to tell who sits where on the tree but logan is at the top so he could sack him, then again he hired him so would sacking then be an admission of getting it wrong ?

Rory Best
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Looks bad to be continually sacking and paying off coaches

Maybe something else is wrong

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk