Ospreys Away Sat 29 Apr 3pm

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Ospreys Away Sat 29 Apr 3pm

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Dave wrote:
scrum5 wrote:According to Louis he's fit
Bit big headed but can't argue.
Yip, he's one handsome devil with that square jaw .........I would, then again, I'm as gay as a daisy in May. >EW

Best player this year by a short head from Sean Reidy (again) but a country mile ahead of most of the rest. I shall shortly be starting a thread for "the most disappointing player of the year, in a year of disappointment". It will be a hotly contested category in a thread when "Goonies" will again be awarded after an absence of a few years, but I suspect Olding will be a leading contender.

Back with FOLK, how you ignore the player of the season when there is a gaping vacancy at 15 in Girrid's absence I know not. FOLK is a jokeshop selector, the only thing in his favour is he didn't stick Charless back to 15.

FOLK is a wan'kstain, he is MW-Lite aka STA. At least initially STA sounded as if he knew his ringpiece from a hole in the ground, FOLK knows nathin' but when they're boiled ate them.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

If Louis is fit, and not selected. Can the Les is brill brigade please outline their support for FOLK in no less than 500 words.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Rooster wrote:
Dave wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Pretty sure HWM would tell you it's Trevor Brennan's fault. >EW

Anyway, less than 5 hours until the season is over barring the dead :mexican: rubber. :roll:

FOLK
The dead rubber has been sold out for a while. The UAB folk will be so confused.
The UAB crowd don't seem to have bought many tickets for the Barbarians match, probably don't realise it is on
Was going to fly in for Ruans last game
Ruans saved me a flight

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
rocky
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rocky »

I don't think LL is fit and neither is Cave, both being given a decent time to get over a couple of concussion episodes.
Bo***cks to Brexit
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

Rocky, Louis told me himself
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

My understanding is that either Ludik or Cave trained all week in the centre prior to the Munster game only to find themselves not taking part at all.... now it's as easy to pick up a head knock in training as a game especially if apparently being rested due to so called said injury.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Cockatrice wrote:My understanding is that either Ludik or Cave trained all week in the centre prior to the Munster game only to find themselves not taking part at all.... now it's as easy to pick up a head knock in training as a game especially if apparently being rested due to so called said injury.
Don't know about Ludik but Cave is having problems from his double concussion which actually came about 3 weeks after another concussion from memory, he may have been training a bit but he certainly is not playing for rest of season.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best