Ospreys Away Sat 29 Apr 3pm

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Ospreys Away Sat 29 Apr 3pm

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Dave wrote:What time is lunch time?

After breakfast & a trip to trap two. :D
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
10 or 15 only
Initiate

Post by 10 or 15 only »

Ulster team & replacements to play Ospreys, Guinness PRO12, Saturday 29th February, Liberty Stadium (3.00pm kick-off, live on BBC NI & Sky Sports):
(15-9): C Gilroy, A Trimble (Capt), L Marshall, S McCloskey, C Piutau, P Jackson, R Pienaar;
(1-8): A Warwick, R Best, W Herbst, K Treadwell, A O'Connor, I Henderson, S Reidy, R Diack;
Replacements (16-23): R Herring, C Black, R Ah You, F van der Merwe, N Timoney, P Marshall, S Olding, J Stockdale.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

Ah well at least we won't have to get our hopes up for next weekend when leinster come.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Too soon for AWJ for the Ospreys which is good. V strong backrow with Tipuric and Underhill. Hendo and Reidy will need to have big games. Keelan Giles on the wing has serious gas, Piutau will have to keep an eye on him.

The 15 shirt for Ulster with Payne missing is an issue - Gilroy being tried on Sat. Ludik injured? Diack at no 8....

Hope they can get a result, otherwise the visit of the :mexican: next week will be a glorified dead rubber/Ruan's Goodbye Part 1.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Back in the know.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Tipuric, Biggar and Giles all to have field days. Cut to shreds.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

10 or 15 only wrote:Ulster team & replacements to play Ospreys, Guinness PRO12, Saturday 29th February, Liberty Stadium (3.00pm kick-off, live on BBC NI & Sky Sports):
(15-9): C Gilroy, A Trimble (Capt), L Marshall, S McCloskey, C Piutau, P Jackson, R Pienaar;
(1-8): A Warwick, R Best, W Herbst, K Treadwell, A O'Connor, I Henderson, S Reidy, R Diack;
Replacements (16-23): R Herring, C Black, R Ah You, F van der Merwe, N Timoney, P Marshall, S Olding, J Stockdale.
I know you copied and pasted this. UR stating this game is on the 29th February. Didn't know it was a leap year.
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Who has Ludik upset?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Dave wrote:
10 or 15 only wrote:Ulster team & replacements to play Ospreys, Guinness PRO12, Saturday 29th February, Liberty Stadium (3.00pm kick-off, live on BBC NI & Sky Sports):
I know you copied and pasted this. UR stating this game is on the 29th February. Didn't know it was a leap year.
Easy typo or #classicUR

I sense another dramatic narrow defeat clutched from the Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaws o'victory.

#classicUR
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

damianmcr wrote:Who has Ludik upset?
I hear it was Louis on the rip that Shat in Col Blimp's coke cans.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

damianmcr wrote:Who has Ludik upset?
Part Deux:

Me, by not being selected by FOLK
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Ludik was with the team in Limerick.

Could he still be suffering from the head knock?
Herman
Novice

Post by Herman »

Strong lineups. Should be a cracker. Hendo starting once again at 6 and DRyan affectively retired according to Joe. How manag games has Hendo started at lock this season for Ulster. Will be interested to see how Reidy goes. Would have liked to see Rae get a run out.
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

Should secure good lineout ball with 4 decent jumpers. With OTT ball and ruan hitting straight to big stu we should get over the gainline. Its just the next 10 phases that worry me.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk