Season Ticket - Renewing or Not

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Re: Season Ticket - Renewing or Not

Post by Cockatrice »

You can see why the willing participant in the spit roast was reluctant to go up against UR because we as supporters are shyte scared to go after the glipe at the top.. we will slowly be sucked back in and I see those season tickets holders not yet back are being invited to an evening with Best Hendo and Stockcube to win them over.. the charm will continue and everyone will move on.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

BR wrote:The previous deadline 30 April was to be entered into a draw for a red shirt and, or to have Tommy Bowe deliver your 3rd baby, or something. It appears this is the deadline that has been extended.

As far as I can tell they are yet to announce a deadline for actually renewing your ticket at renewal price, but it was 9 June last year, so one could safely expect something similar.
Process to move or upgrade season tickets begins on 30th May so at that point I'd guess seats that are not renewed come up for grabs. At that point I Imagine the early renewal discount will disappear.
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

pwrmoore wrote:
BR wrote:The previous deadline 30 April was to be entered into a draw for a red shirt and, or to have Tommy Bowe deliver your 3rd baby, or something. It appears this is the deadline that has been extended.

As far as I can tell they are yet to announce a deadline for actually renewing your ticket at renewal price, but it was 9 June last year, so one could safely expect something similar.
Process to move or upgrade season tickets begins on 30th May so at that point I'd guess seats that are not renewed come up for grabs. At that point I Imagine the early renewal discount will disappear.
Do I remember that the terracists got an extra week last year?
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

BR wrote:
pwrmoore wrote:

Do I remember that the terracists got an extra week last year?
I don't know. Do you?
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
jackthelad
Warrior Chief

Post by jackthelad »

Dave wrote:He's going nowhere. He's behaving like a lunatic dictator. Look at his youtube video, telling everyone he is right man for the job having got a stadium for free. Then his propaganda with the free tickets with his gestapo primed to snatch banners and chastise any folk attempting unfavourable chanting. He is digging in. He will use chemical weapons if needs be.

Bashar al-Logan out.
Someone should point out to the fool that the price of the stadium, far from being free, was paid for by the deaths of 3,500 people, the injuries and maiming of 45,000, the destruction of thousands of businesses and homes and the economy of Northern Ireland.
Smear me in chocolate and throw me to the Lesbians.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

jackthelad wrote:
Dave wrote:He's going nowhere. He's behaving like a lunatic dictator. Look at his youtube video, telling everyone he is right man for the job having got a stadium for free. Then his propaganda with the free tickets with his gestapo primed to snatch banners and chastise any folk attempting unfavourable chanting. He is digging in. He will use chemical weapons if needs be.

Bashar al-Logan out.
Someone should point out to the fool that the price of the stadium, far from being free, was paid for by the deaths of 3,500 people, the injuries and maiming of 45,000, the destruction of thousands of businesses and homes and the economy of Northern Ireland.
Logan just came in his pants

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Russ wrote:
jackthelad wrote:

Bashar al-Logan out.
Logan just came in his pants

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Awful shagger
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Needed the sheet
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
bangorboy
Steward

Post by bangorboy »

So, having Missed three matches now a row before returning for Glasgow last week ( and in all honesty not missing it that much ) I had yet to make up mind on renewing.

Factors against

We’re sh1t
Sons too old for junior ticket now
We’re sh1t
Atmosphere is crap
We’re sh1t
Management haven’t a clue
We’re sh1t
Management treat us like idiots
We’re sh1t

Factors for

I can honestly think of none

Tonight was the final nail in the coffin.
Nevin Spence - Forever an Ulsterman