Season Ticket - Renewing or Not

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Season Ticket - Renewing or Not

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I ain't got no use for whingers..... if you want to go, please, just quietly off you jolly well fück.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

Hope this will be a lesson to some. As I posted earlier I had decided to pack UR in because watching the rugby and the atmosphere at the new Ravers are crap. Then last week I went out for a drink or three with a few old mates. Arrived home in a cheerful, befuddled, drunken state. Went on the internet and feckin' renewed my feckin' season ticket. £502 feckin' quid. Having personally suffered from the demon drink, I would have taken the pledge. Except when I realized the next morning just what I had done, I needed a vodka or two.

We need some sort of group set up for addicted Ulster supporters.
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
rocky
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rocky »

Well done, Gary. In vino veritas, as they say (whoever the hell "they" are)!
Bo***cks to Brexit
nonplussed
Warrior Chief

Post by nonplussed »

Didn't renew last year after 14 years. Junior has saved enough for his own ticket, I took him to the family stand for Cardiff to see if he wanted to spend his hard saved cash on it.

He decided not to as he'd rather just pick the odd game to go to as he'd rather watch the games at his club.

The force is strong with this one... and it's saved me a few hundred to boot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

rocky wrote:Well done, Gary. In vino veritas, as they say (whoever the hell "they" are)!
"They" say more than their prayers Rocky, couldn't trust their dying oath.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

I just saw a highlights video for Joey Carberry

This shits got out of hand

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
twiglet
Initiate

Post by twiglet »

I think that there were about 10,000 season ticket holders this year. About half of them have renewed. Unless Ulster Rugby do some amazing sales promotions we can expect to have much smaller crowds at Ravers than we have been used to.

Even at this late stage can I recommend that they announce that Ruan will be staying - I think that would boost season ticket sales.
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

I'll be renewing.

I'll be renewing my PNE season ticket too.

I've only been once this season.

A no score draw against Wolves....
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

twiglet wrote:I think that there were about 10,000 season ticket holders this year. About half of them have renewed. Unless Ulster Rugby do some amazing sales promotions we can expect to have much smaller crowds at Ravers than we have been used to.

Even at this late stage can I recommend that they announce that Ruan will be staying - I think that would boost season ticket sales.
Just the traditional 5k "real supporters" then? :stir: >EW
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

Following a team is a rollercoaster. You gotta take the peaks with the troughs. The good thing about rugby is that you usually win your home games so at least you're not watching Ulster get bate every week live and every now and again you get a real cracker of a game to enjoy.
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

Clermont at home, Glasgow away, the rest have been forgettable 2 games out of 26 at the moment
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

twiglet wrote:I think that there were about 10,000 season ticket holders this year. About half of them have renewed. Unless Ulster Rugby do some amazing sales promotions we can expect to have much smaller crowds at Ravers than we have been used to.

They must have read your post:

A massive thanks to the 5,000 supporters who've already renewed their Season Tickets ahead of the 2017/18 campaign!!
-For existing Season Ticket holders, there is still time to avail of the loyalty price by renewing before 31st May
-Season Tickets for first time buyers will be available to purchase online and over the counter from 9am on Monday
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

againstthehead wrote:

A massive thanks to the 5,000 supporters who've already renewed their Season Tickets ahead of the 2017/18 campaign!!
-For existing Season Ticket holders, there is still time to avail of the loyalty price by renewing before 31st May
-Season Tickets for first time buyers will be available to purchase online and over the counter from 9am on Monday
Don't think that is as many as at this stage last season
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Rooster wrote:
againstthehead wrote:

Don't think that is as many as at this stage last season
I'd agree, there were more sold at this stage last year.
Anyone who is not enjoying their Friday nights at Ravenhill is making a totally rational decision if they don't renew. There's enough foc frustration out there without paying for more.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

The Kingspan experience is okay if your a bake booking sports fan, but as a rugby supporter it's become a place I no longer enjoy, if I go , it's to meet up with old friends and have a few beers, or Gin and Tonics, mind you they need to get some better Gins in. The rugby is hard to watch, so it's not hard to decide to give it a miss some night.
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”