Season Ticket - Renewing or Not

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Re: Season Ticket - Renewing or Not

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Gerald the Mole wrote:Baggy, I have thought very long and hard about it.
Well, every day's a skool day .... I never would have thought that a mole had an attention span that allowed it to think long and hard. :shock:

I have been helped. :thumleft:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Renewed and awaiting upgrade, so I'm really hoping all these crying feckers who claim to be so hacked off by our pathetic 6th place finish they'd rather spend the dozen or so Friday nights which they currently spend at Ravenspan, watching Escape to the Warren Gatland or shappin with their Mrs, really do not renew, because it'll surely free up some well placed seats in the Mem Stand which my ar$e will fill.
So it's a case of 'Mummy, why can't we win? Meh heh heh has I'm not playing anymore'
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

For Warren Gatland you can substitute a rude word.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
muscles
Novice

Post by muscles »

Renewed again without much hesitation even though this season has been the least enjoyable for quite some time for us. Atmosphere at new stadium not as good as at Ravenhill although facilities are so much better. Atmosphere would be better, of course, if performances were closer to what should be possible & committed as I am through my, admittedly, wholly unintelligent yet emotionally, wholly committed gulders at refs & visiting team. Probably become much more unpopular this season, in particular, amongst the great & good who sit near me (well maybe, not that near) as I channel my growing frustration. Still behave as if I was 40 years younger! Probably why I renewed. Sorry.

As an aside, I hope we can strike the right note and do something special as supporters, and you never know, the team might do so also for Ruan's last (real) game at home v Leinster. I still can't get over the unfairness of his partial & inconsistent treatment by IRFU.

Happy Easter
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Russ wrote:Im renewing as I can take my business contacts to talk about business over a beer

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
All that's good about UR
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Don't need to renew UR give that many free tickets away that it is becoming easier by the week to pick up freebies.... roll on next year for another bedding in year... it is LKs first year without dumb and dumber as well as Gibbes first year
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Cockatrice wrote:
Russ wrote:Im renewing as I can take my business contacts to talk about business over a beer

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
All that's good about UR
Cockers you're not suggesting Russ is as full of crap as Logie? You'd wanna see Russ' CV. Russ wasn't in the Falklands.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

I renewed then questioned my sanity >crazy1
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

It's like voting then sleggin off politicians. I feel a season ticket affords me the moral high ground to give the team a bollocking.
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
jackthelad
Warrior Chief

Post by jackthelad »

Substitute 'confidence' for 'competence' in Horslips' sentence and it makes perfect sense. I have moved to the Moray coast so no Ravenhill next season.
Smear me in chocolate and throw me to the Lesbians.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Deraless wrote:It's like voting then sleggin off politicians. I feel a season ticket affords me the moral high ground to give the team a bollocking.
Damn yer hide Dera'. I was resolved to not renewing, but that's a fine argument. :banghead: ................later >EW :lol:
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Tighter End wrote:For Warren Gatland you can substitute a rude word.
Aye Tender, Wazza stands for ladies front bottom.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Deraless wrote:It's like voting then sleggin off politicians. I feel a season ticket affords me the moral high ground to give the team a bollocking.
Damn yer hide Dera'. I was resolved to not renewing, but that's a fine argument. :banghead: ................later >EW :lol:
Get away outta dat Snipe, we all know yer missus doesn't want you gowling at the screen every other Friday. :lol: :lol: :lol:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

Tighter End wrote:Renewed and awaiting upgrade, so I'm really hoping all these crying feckers who claim to be so hacked off by our pathetic 6th place finish they'd rather spend the dozen or so Friday nights which they currently spend at Ravenspan, watching Escape to the Warren Gatland or shappin with their Mrs, really do not renew, because it'll surely free up some well placed seats in the Mem Stand which my ar$e will fill.
So it's a case of 'Mummy, why can't we win? Meh heh heh has I'm not playing anymore'
Welcome to the Mem Stand, Tighty. Great place to be, great view - try to get a seat well up the bank - row K,L,M or thereabouts is great. When the rugby's rubbish, there's a low murmering chorus of 'We could be at Tesco's, we could be at Tesco's, na na na na; na na na na', then I feel much better. I've been singing it quite a lot recently.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Exactly have to renew your ST to be allowed to offer "constructive critisicm" of the team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk