Season Ticket - Renewing or Not

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

rocky
Red Hand Ambassador

Re: Season Ticket - Renewing or Not

Post by rocky »

Clearly a man of impeccable taste, Tighty.
Bo***cks to Brexit
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Tighter End wrote:I'm struggling to shake the mental picture of middle aged men wearing polo shirts, collars popped and a cashmere V-neck draped over their shoulders, Farrah slacks, loafers with MX5 keys in hand and Aviators on the balding head...
I prefer the mental picture of Beyoncé and Salma Hayek fighting naked, over which one gets to sit on my face.
If you get Beyonce Tender, I'll have Salma polish my coupon every day of every week, got to love Hispanic ladies.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Tighter End wrote:I'm struggling to shake the mental picture of middle aged men wearing polo shirts, collars popped and a cashmere V-neck draped over their shoulders, Farrah slacks, loafers with MX5 keys in hand and Aviators on the balding head...
I prefer the mental picture of Beyoncé and Salma Hayek fighting naked, over which one gets to sit on my face.
If you get Beyonce Tender, I'll have Salma polish my coupon every day of every week, got to love Hispanic ladies.
Beyoncé could probably sit on both yer bakes with a bit to spare.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
SparkyClarky
Warrior

Post by SparkyClarky »

Always nice to receive an email from UR

One week to renew.
If you do not renew by 31st May your seats will be automatically be removed from your account! (All in bold too!)

Such an encouragement you are UR. :banghead:
noun "Fan"
an enthusiastic devotee, follower, or admirer of a sport,

I'm Not an expert, not always right, I'm just enthusiastic....well most of the time!
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

SparkyClarky wrote:Always nice to receive an email from UR

One week to renew.
If you do not renew by 31st May your seats will be automatically be removed from your account! (All in bold too!)

Could habeen worse, they could have said you would be terminated :shock: >sniper
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
SparkyClarky
Warrior

Post by SparkyClarky »

Don't get the wife's hopes up rooster! Lol
noun "Fan"
an enthusiastic devotee, follower, or admirer of a sport,

I'm Not an expert, not always right, I'm just enthusiastic....well most of the time!
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Well I've been in a white now. No regrets when out new signing us announced. As a learned and wise man said to me last knight, it'll be a belter it's only our planned ones that are crap.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Am I missing something, or should I be eternally grateful the Great Wasps have lowered themselves and agreed to play us in a pre-season friendly ON A FECKIN THURSDAY NIGHT?
Traffic chaos as supporters and bakebookers fight the rush hour traffic to get a spot on the terracing to get a view.
Still, be worth it to laugh at Wade and Cyprusgrannie performing their over rehearsed Wendyball try celebration. Big girls blouses springs to mind.
Just remembered, I will no longer need to rock up to Spanners an hour before kick-off just to get a good spot, as by then I'll have my newly allocated seat in the Mem stand. Life is good if you don't weaken.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
jackthelad
Warrior Chief

Post by jackthelad »

As I have moved to Foreignastan I will miss the Old place but after almost 60 years of it I'm sort of o.k. about it. FOLK.
Smear me in chocolate and throw me to the Lesbians.
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

jackthelad wrote:As I have moved to Foreignastan I will miss the Old place but after almost 60 years of it I'm sort of o.k. about it. FOLK.
The old place is gone, we're a plastic artificial Saracens without the talent.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Post by Gerald the Mole »

When do we play Northampton
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

jackthelad wrote:As I have moved to Foreignastan I will miss the Old place but after almost 60 years of it I'm sort of o.k. about it. FOLK.

Congratulations Jack on making the great escape. T'was only yesterday I was thinking that most ould lads like us are content to sit in comfortable resignation that this shithole is the extent of their horizons. I wish you many happy decades of your new and improved life. :salut:
Amiga500
Warrior Chief

Post by Amiga500 »

SparkyClarky wrote:Always nice to receive an email from UR

One week to renew.

One week to renew.
We appreciate this season just past has been tough. We've underachieved badly. We know there are different time and monetary pressures on everyone, so coming to Ravenhill to support Ulster can never be taken for granted. While we will endeavour to right the wrongs of last season, we rely on supporters like yourself to help achieve this. If you no longer wish to support Ulster, we apologise for not meeting your expectations, whether that be on or off the field and hope you will return to Ravenhill soon. If you wish to continue to support us without a season ticket, we thank you for your continued support. If however, you wish to renew, please be aware that on the 1st June, your currently allocated seats will become available for anyone else to purchase for their season ticket(s). If they are sold to someone else after that date, we cannot re-allocate them to yourself.

5 mins... not so hard is it?
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Guys, UR do not give a flying Feçk , they know fans will turn up, watch the shiité on display, go home Bakebook #wearebrill #suftum count up the hashtags , make sure they meet the kpis and repeat.

They lost me a long time ago, Ravenhill used to an enjoyable experience, it's not, unless your a Moron who buys into the ice hockey plastic shiît
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
nonplussed
Warrior Chief

Post by nonplussed »

Kofi Annan wrote:Guys, UR do not give a flying Feçk , they know fans will turn up, watch the shiité on display, go home Bakebook #wearebrill #suftum count up the hashtags , make sure they meet the kpis and repeat.

They lost me a long time ago, Ravenhill used to an enjoyable experience, it's not, unless your a Moron who buys into the ice hockey plastic shiît
Yes yes and thrice yes ... the cause, soul or heart or whatever you want to call it, of Ulster rugby has gone, and as the numbers add up no one cares.

If you care about UR I suggest you stop, as that care is not reciprocated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk