Season Ticket - Renewing or Not

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Season Ticket - Renewing or Not

Post by Snipe Watson »

ColinM wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote: ...and there was me thinking he wanted to go home to be with his terminally ill mother.
Been thinking that for 6 weeks but now's the time to say?

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk
I don't think he needs to announce it publicly. After he has gone the position can be clarified. Bryn was only willing to say that it was an emotionally charged decision.
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Snipe Watson wrote:
ColinM wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote: ...and there was me thinking he wanted to go home to be with his terminally ill mother.

I don't think he needs to announce it publicly. After he has gone the position can be clarified. Bryn was only willing to say that it was an emotionally charged decision.
No he does not need to announce it publicly. But if an opinion based on the facts available at the time 6 weeks ago was found to be inaccurate based on new information maybe it could be pointed out in a different way than pretending you knew all along

Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

ColinM wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
ColinM wrote:

No he does not need to announce it publicly. But if an opinion based on the facts available at the time 6 weeks ago was found to be inaccurate based on new information maybe it could be pointed out in a different way than pretending you knew all along

I'm not suggesting I knew all along, but I heard a couple of weeks ago.
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Snipe Watson wrote:
ColinM wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
ColinM wrote:

I'm not suggesting I knew all along, but I heard a couple of weeks ago.
Same point applies, you have a choice of pointing out new information or trying to discredit someone by pretending you knew all along. Nice choice.

Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

I was discrediting a bogus narrative which was being revisited when the truth has been in the public domain for a while and has been reported here.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

GMAC wrote:Not while Shame Logan has a hole in his Brennan
What if we tore him a second hole or must we cause a blockage and allow the existing one to heal over? :lol:

Nah, I'm thinking a blockage would be a disaster, given he's already full of brad pitt. You wouldn't want him being the shyte equivalent of Monsuier Creosote and exploding like a gigantic turd over the innocent. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
horslips
Novice

Post by horslips »

Since starting this thread I had always assumed that for next year there would be no reason not to take up a season ticket again. Oh how little I knew of what was to come. Picking up on Tender's strap line "Support the Team, not the Regime" I feel that I can walk back into the Hill next season ( in the current season I have been at only 3 games) but I will do so on the basis if a single match ticket. It will not make a jot of difference but I'll be damned if I contribute to Logans lemmings and buy a Season Ticket.
STO SURSUM PRO ULSTERMEN
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

Haven't renewed East Terrace Season ticket yet and will probably wait a month or two, but reckon I will renew for both myself and Junior - its his annual birthday pressie. He boycotted last Saturdays game, with Malone Rugby Club thus benefitting from his wallet, but I was a bit disappointed that he didn't off load his ticket for last Saturday's game to someone else. At least his shirt with "Logan Out" on the back found its way with someones assistance from on the ground at the entrance gate into the Stadium, albeit ultimately seemingly confiscated by Eventsec. I wonder where it is now?
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
namron
Warrior Chief

Post by namron »

HwoodMike2umate wrote:Haven't renewed East Terrace Season ticket yet and will probably wait a month or two, ?

Are you sure you should be adopting such an extreme position Mike ? I do admire your bullishness but really is there not another method by which your anger may be conveyed?
We dont need the English to win the European Cup
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

namron wrote:
HwoodMike2umate wrote:Haven't renewed East Terrace Season ticket yet and will probably wait a month or two, ?

Are you sure you should be adopting such an extreme position Mike ? I do admire your bullishness but really is there not another method by which your anger may be conveyed?
Hit them where it hurts Mike

Buy yer season tickets for the family stand

If that doesn't put off hundreds of families,I don't know what will. :lol:

added bonus - no HWM on the east terrace - RESULT!
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

I'm too old now for all that stuff like running onto the pitch nonsense. That said it would be quite easy to get onto the pitch near the camera man on the half way line just in front of us the East Terrace. So probably just sticking to black tape over Bank of Ireland on my shirts and short delay in renewing season ticket. Family Stand ? Never, Never, Never.
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Not been hooped looking at my emails yet but I did get a text telling me that the ST loyalty period had been extended? Surely not the action required one would expect if they were going like hot cakes?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
stev1eG
Novice

Post by stev1eG »

Extended to 22 May to allow an informed choice regarding Europe...more like, "we need this to blow over a bit and sure most of the suckers will come around". The only information I need is if SLogan will be in Ulster or not! Also, f*ck BoI.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Too many questions need asking before many renew or sign up

1. Will we be playing European Champions Cup?
2. Who will our new head coach be?
3. Piutau leaving frees a NIQ spot, who will replace him?
4. Several other signings to be announced. Who are they?

Smartest decision Ulster rugby has made in a while.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
GMAC
Initiate

Post by GMAC »

stev1eG wrote:Extended to 22 May to allow an informed choice regarding Europe...more like, "we need this to blow over a bit and sure most of the suckers will come around". The only information I need is if SLogan will be in Ulster or not! Also, f*ck BoI.
I endorse this message
Post Tenebras Lux