Season Ticket - Renewing or Not

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Season Ticket - Renewing or Not

Post by Russ »

Any news on BaaBaas fixtures?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Russ wrote:Any news on BaaBaas fixtures?

We will play the baabaas twice this year, both away. We then play the baabaas once next year and Fiji will join. Glasgow will play Dungannon.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Dave wrote:
Russ wrote:Any news on BaaBaas fixtures?

We will play the baabaas twice this year, both away. We then play the baabaas once next year and Fiji will join. Glasgow will play Dungannon.
Surprised we're not playing the BaaBaas in Adelaide

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

namron wrote:Methinks there will be more than a few must win games not won this year BR. just watched Logans interview on Bakebook...comedy gold
I see best in world appears to be downgraded a bit now Image Image Image
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Rooster wrote:
namron wrote:Methinks there will be more than a few must win games not won this year BR. just watched Logans interview on Bakebook...comedy gold
He just wants us to be in the best league in the world now. :lol:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

big mervyn wrote:
Rooster wrote:
He just wants us to be in the best league in the world now. :lol:
Maybe ...............just maybe, a dose of realism has set in at Camp Spanners.

If that realism includes Fit mooning Nuciforafu'cksake and saying, "Nuke, you can kiss the rosy red schillix of my hole, we're buying a 10 anyway", then it's realism I can buy into much more than feckin' pipe-dreams.

Give that man a medal. :thumleft:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Who is this out half Ballynahinch have signed that played Mitre 10 last season?

I'm jesting.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

So a few days before the first game and where in the name of the holy donkey is my season ticket?
Just saying like, but if it doesn't arrive soon, I'll be rocking up to Ravenspan with my tap-aff, throwing flip-flops at the windies.
This is my first and only warning, but I presume the mental image will provoke the necessary reaction.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Tender wrote:So a few days before the first game and where in the name of the holy donkey is my season ticket?
Just saying like, but if it doesn't arrive soon, I'll be rocking up to Ravenspan with my tap-aff, throwing flip-flops at the windies.
This is my first and only warning, but I presume the mental image will provoke the necessary reaction.
This is the norm Tender. From memory, I had to print off a paper tkt from my account for last year's preseason.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

They were being hand delivered to the star supporters last week so I'd expect us plebs to get ours late this week.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

damianmcr wrote:They were being hand delivered to the star supporters last week so I'd expect us plebs to get ours late this week.
Hand delivered to those within walking distance of Darren Caves day job

Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

What about supporters with big Stars?
I seem to remember getting our's last season a couple/three weeks before the first friendly and neither AT, or Sparky delivered them. Couldn't expect a Bear to close his shop, just to deliver a few bakebooker's season tickets . What would the good people of the Belmont do for fuses and bulbs?
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

OK so I'm not actually blaming you kuntz, but I took up my new post in the Memorial Stand (as recommended by yerselves) for that 'Run Out' on Thursday past and everything was looking quite positive until my new neighbors took their seats. They informed me they knew the previous incumbent of my seat wasn't renewing for this season and they seemed quite friendly and I was feeling mighty chuffed with the view, the seat and I was mentally thanking you men for helping me make the right choice...then the game started and holysweetmotherofjeebus was I wrong.
Now I don't claim to be either the oracle of UR past or present, but these ejits knew less about the game, the team and how to behave than the bakebook event junkies who would turn up for European Cup games, just to say they were there.
I know we had quite a few new faces playing, but they didn't know anyone apart from Bowe and Trimble. When Cipriani's name was announced, they exclaimed "Oh he's good" and proceeded to google search for info on him.
Every infringement was greeted with "Is that going to them or us" and I had to politely explain the ref's signalling. I couldn't hold my tongue when one of their number pointed to Shanananaghan, who was warming up behind the posts at Mem end and announced 'See him down there, the Blondie one, he's brilliant. I don't know why we don't play him more'
He looked quite shocked when I pointed out who it was and mentioned his butter fingered outing and the fact he was mixing up Shanaghan with Rob Lyttle.
They talked for 80 minutes about their work, their phones, their cars and eating. Their language was unacceptable and they didn't once respect the kicker! I must mention the general lack of hush in the Mem stand when penalties/cons were being taken was rather maddening, but my mood wasn't helped by the shyte I was watching and the greater shyte I had to listen to.
How can these morons, who've obviously renewed and therefore have attended at least one full season, have no knowledge of the game, the players or supporters etiquette? Is it because SUFTUM, is the popular thing to do and they want to appear to be part of the crowd?

I swear to the Gods, if these morons think they're gonna sit beside your's truly and talk shyte all season, I may find myself up on charges for Moronicide.
Any Mem regulars have any comments of the lack of respect for the kickers, I'd like to hear them
The view is quite different, but great and we can see gaps and angles which are unknown to those on the terraces. So I got a great insight into how badly we defend, which doesn't auger well for the coming season.
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

I'd nearly be tempted by a seat but this puts me off.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Tender wrote:OK so I'm not actually blaming you kuntz, but I took up my new post in the Memorial Stand (as recommended by yerselves) for that 'Run Out' on Thursday past and everything was looking quite positive until my new neighbors took their seats. They informed me they knew the previous incumbent of my seat wasn't renewing for this season and they seemed quite friendly and I was feeling mighty chuffed with the view, the seat and I was mentally thanking you men for helping me make the right choice...then the game started and holysweetmotherofjeebus was I wrong.
Now I don't claim to be either the oracle of UR past or present, but these ejits knew less about the game, the team and how to behave than the bakebook event junkies who would turn up for European Cup games, just to say they were there.
I know we had quite a few new faces playing, but they didn't know anyone apart from Bowe and Trimble. When Cipriani's name was announced, they exclaimed "Oh he's good" and proceeded to google search for info on him.
Every infringement was greeted with "Is that going to them or us" and I had to politely explain the ref's signalling. I couldn't hold my tongue when one of their number pointed to Shanananaghan, who was warming up behind the posts at Mem end and announced 'See him down there, the Blondie one, he's brilliant. I don't know why we don't play him more'
He looked quite shocked when I pointed out who it was and mentioned his butter fingered outing and the fact he was mixing up Shanaghan with Rob Lyttle.
They talked for 80 minutes about their work, their phones, their cars and eating. Their language was unacceptable and they didn't once respect the kicker! I must mention the general lack of hush in the Mem stand when penalties/cons were being taken was rather maddening, but my mood wasn't helped by the shyte I was watching and the greater shyte I had to listen to.
How can these morons, who've obviously renewed and therefore have attended at least one full season, have no knowledge of the game, the players or supporters etiquette? Is it because SUFTUM, is the popular thing to do and they want to appear to be part of the crowd?

I swear to the Gods, if these morons think they're gonna sit beside your's truly and talk shyte all season, I may find myself up on charges for Moronicide.
Any Mem regulars have any comments of the lack of respect for the kickers, I'd like to hear them
The view is quite different, but great and we can see gaps and angles which are unknown to those on the terraces. So I got a great insight into how badly we defend, which doesn't auger well for the coming season.
Doesn't sound good -maybe you should write and complain to UR?

The CEO might even draw up some rules of behaviour that might be helpful - could even call them "commandments"?

Wouldn't that be a good idea? :lol:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right