Season Ticket - Renewing or Not

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Re: Season Ticket - Renewing or Not

Post by Tender »

Oh holy good fcuk.
Logged on to upgrade at 4.00pm and I've been staring at the circle of death since then. It logs in, goes as far as selecting the newly available seats and the seating map never loads up.
Logged out and in multiple times. Tried iPhone, iPad and laptops, it's the same on each device. Naturally the offices at UR are closed at five bells and doubtless by tomorrow all the good seats will
be long gone. I blame Logan...he's hogging all the best seats for his fellow war heroes. How many tens of thousands are wanting to upgrade? How can UR feck up a Ticketbarstard server?
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Tighter End wrote:Oh holy good fcuk.
Logged on to upgrade at 4.00pm and I've been staring at the circle of death since then. It logs in, goes as far as selecting the newly available seats and the seating map never loads up.
Logged out and in multiple times. Tried iPhone, iPad and laptops, it's the same on each device. Naturally the offices at UR are closed at five bells and doubtless by tomorrow all the good seats will
be long gone. I blame Logan...he's hogging all the best seats for his fellow war heroes. How many tens of thousands are wanting to upgrade? How can UR feck up a Ticketbarstard server?
Ok if it is main stand you are after there are single seats and a few blocks of 3, you cannot buy 2 out of those 3 as leaving a single is not allowed
It hates Mac's as well as i things :thumleft:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Cocker, its Mem stand and I'm still staring at the circle of death where the seating plan should be.
Coming up on four hours of my life. That's more effort than Rodders showed during all of the season past.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Tighter End wrote:Cocker, its Mem stand and I'm still staring at the circle of death where the seating plan should be.
Coming up on four hours of my life. That's more effort than Rodders showed during all of the season past.
Log out then Ctrl +F5 and try again
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Tighter End wrote:Cocker, its Mem stand and I'm still staring at the circle of death where the seating plan should be.
Forget the ipad thing as it won't work the ticket map go for a big standard pc
Rory Best
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Haven't had a standard PC since I stopped playing Doom. On a windows laptop now and it still won't load the feckin map.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Tighter End wrote:Haven't had a standard PC since I stopped playing Doom. On a windows laptop now and it still won't load the feckin map.
Computer game nostalgia. Leisure Suit Larry anybody?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
mea97mb
Squire

Post by mea97mb »

Tighter End wrote:Haven't had a standard PC since I stopped playing Doom. On a windows laptop now and it still won't load the feckin map.
Didn't work on chrome for me but did work on internet explorer

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Playing doom over a lan with your mates in the room was da sh1t. Fcuk this Xbox live bullshit.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

SIX FECKIN HOURS. I give up for today. One Bombay Saphire and up the wooden hill. Tomorrow's another day and someone in Spanners is gonna listen.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

mea97mb wrote:

That seems to be common these days. Whilst guarding old Derry's Walls at the weekend I tried to get SKY Go on my laptop, wouldn't work on Chrome or Firefox, needed to upgrade Edge but it decided to work IE.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Sky Go hasn't worked on Firefox for at least a couple of months now since they "upgraded" it. :roll:

Not sure if that is because of the Firefox upgrade or Sky Go upgrade,but the fact that it no longer works on Chrome suggests it is the Sky thingy. :roll:

Some "upgrade" that doesn't work at all, when the previous downgrade worked fine. :banghead:

Says they are working on it, but how many months do they need? I have IE now on my taskbar only for the rare occasion I watch Sky Go.
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:Sky Go hasn't worked on Firefox for at least a couple of months now since they "upgraded" it. :roll:

Not sure if that is because of the Firefox upgrade or Sky Go upgrade,but the fact that it no longer works on Chrome suggests it is the Sky thingy. :roll:

Some "upgrade" that doesn't work at all, when the previous downgrade worked fine. :banghead:

Says they are working on it, but how many months do they need? I have IE now on my taskbar only for the rare occasion I watch Sky Go.
You lucky as when I finally got it to work on IE then it said too many puters registered and had to wait a month to re register same computer again, Sky Go is just a fiasco
Rory Best
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
mea97mb wrote:

That seems to be common these days. Whilst guarding old Derry's Walls at the weekend I tried to get SKY Go on my laptop, wouldn't work on Chrome or Firefox, needed to upgrade Edge but it decided to work IE.
It won't work on the upgraded Edge either your only option now from what I can see is IE
Rory Best
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Sky go works best on an app, used on a tablet is quite good, but I have it on the kids Xbox which means you can view it on your TV. I gave up on the laptop idea a long time ago.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?