Season Ticket - Renewing or Not

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

horslips
Novice

Season Ticket - Renewing or Not

Post by horslips »

As the initial "loyalty phase" draws to a close I am interested to hear the views and decisions of others. Personally having wavered on this for a few months the recent interview by Ruan 2 weeks ago made my decision not to renew quite easy. Nothing that I have seen over the past 2-3 months gives me the slightest competence that UR at so many levels is competent to run a professional sports team.
Of course I do not expect that 1 less or even a 1000 less season ticket sales will remotely trouble our overlord and CEO, but at least its a decision that I'm comfortable with and at the same time saddened by.
STO SURSUM PRO ULSTERMEN
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Re: Season Ticket - Renewing or Not

Post by scrum5 »

Unfortunately I renewed, One More Year, One More Year
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

I renewed, need the free wifi to catch on insty etc.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

Renewed. Giving les one more year with a decent coach on board.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
EastTerraceUR
Novice

Post by EastTerraceUR »

horslips wrote:As the initial "loyalty phase" draws to a close I am interested to hear the views and decisions of others. Personally having wavered on this for a few months the recent interview by Ruan 2 weeks ago made my decision not to renew quite easy. Nothing that I have seen over the past 2-3 months gives me the slightest competence that UR at so many levels is competent to run a professional sports team.
Of course I do not expect that 1 less or even a 1000 less season ticket sales will remotely trouble our overlord and CEO, but at least its a decision that I'm comfortable with and at the same time saddened by.
You sir are just stepping off the same bandwagon u jumped on when Ulster had a certain degree of success....
Never was a fan, never will be >seeya >seeya
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

I'm in .
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
DHK
Steward

Post by DHK »

Not renewing.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

horslips wrote:Nothing that I have seen over the past 2-3 months gives me the slightest competence that UR at so many levels is competent to run a professional sports team.
So, you have no competence and you appear to believe that UR are not competent ....... you'd think you're well matched. >EW

I'm in - have already renewed.
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Damn fool question. :roll:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Actually, were it not for the fact that I believe everyone, no matter how poorly qualified or inherently dumb, is entitled not only to hold but to voice said opinion, I would say, rather as Jizzbeg said on the Lions thread, "why don't you bothered arsehats stop regaling us with your agonised and deeply regretful decisions and just fuc'k off and spend some Friday nights shopping with the Mrs/Girlfriend/boyfriend (should you favour dagger dancing), but then I do, so I won't.

Though I have to say if some other bore else tells us how they have had to make this weally weally hard decision and they'd love to support Ulster, but unfortunately the rugby just isn't at the level that they can tolerate, then some fuc'ker is going to be called a c'unt and asked to kiss the reeking high hole of my arsepiece, which resides between the rosy red cheeks of my backside. Capiche?

I'd follow that up with, I don't care if you no longer support Ulster, just fuc'k off and leave the rest of us to it.

But for now feel free to express yourselves fully .................or maybe write to an agony aunt, better still meet me at the Leinster match where I shall press a 20 nupence into your distressed paw along with the number for the Samaritans, they care, I don't.

A pox on all Judases.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Im renewing as I can take my business contacts to talk about business over a beer

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

horslips wrote:As the initial "loyalty phase" draws to a close I am interested to hear the views and decisions of others. Personally having wavered on this for a few months the recent interview by Ruan 2 weeks ago made my decision not to renew quite easy. Nothing that I have seen over the past 2-3 months gives me the slightest competence that UR at so many levels is competent to run a professional sports team.
And further still, FFFS would you look at that sorry excuse for a sentence :duh: :duh: :duh:

Ron'n at his worst would never have cobbled tripe like that together. I mean take a look at it and try to put it in recognisable English. If you must moan, FFFS put in in some intelligible form.

Maybe you should have used the handle, Whore's Lips. :duh:
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:Im renewing as I can take my business contacts to talk about business over a beer

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: What?????????????? An important man like you and no beer fridge in the office ....... or just no office?

Anyway, well done.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
And further still, FFFS would you look at that sorry excuse for a sentence :duh: :duh: :duh:

Ron'n at his worst would never have cobbled tripe like that together. I mean take a look at it and try to put it in recognisable English. If you must moan, FFFS put in in some intelligible form.

Maybe you should have used the handle, Whore's Lips. :duh:
Is that not wot I said? ...... sort of? :lol:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
horslips wrote:Nothing that I have seen over the past 2-3 months gives me the slightest competence that UR at so many levels is competent to run a professional sports team.
So, you have no competence and you appear to believe that UR are not competent ....... you'd think you're well matched. >EW

I'm in - have already renewed.
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Post by Gerald the Mole »

Baggy, I have thought very long and hard about it, I have decided, feck it, I will not renew. No one will miss a mole like me.