Ruan Pienaar to stay as Director of Rugby

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Ruan Pienaar to stay as Director of Rugby

Post by Kofi Annan »

God , I love The first of April :fleg:
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Re: Ruan Pienaar to stay as Director of Rugby

Post by Cockatrice »

I would even take him as CEO and I am sure no one would worry if he massaged his CV and made a few things up.. I heard Walter Mitty put himself forward for an MBE.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Cockatrice wrote:I would even take him as CEO and I am sure no one would worry if he massaged his CV and made a few things up.. I heard Walter Mitty put himself forward for an MBE.
I hear he has already been CEO of several multi national corporations and did a great job, honest it is all written down on paper .
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

We've signed bod

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Rooster wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:I would even take him as CEO and I am sure no one would worry if he massaged his CV and made a few things up.. I heard Walter Mitty put himself forward for an MBE.
I hear he has already been CEO of several multi national corporations and did a great job, honest it is all written down on paper .
I know it is an age old joke that people have lost interest in but for me it sums Ulster Rugby up we put a Walter Mitty in charge and wonder why the wheels come loose and why D4 treat us as a joke... at least the great man will be redeemed when he brings the RWC to Ireland and his legacy will live... well that and the famous rugby match between the SAS and SBS on the Falklands .
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Rooster wrote:
did u know he ran another company called SERVE to LEAD the motto of Sandhurst. There remains a picture of him on the wall to this day because of the fondness they remember him by (not that he was ever there) that went down the pan as well as with most of the others and a bit like Ulster Rugby has gone under his watch.. Still D4 love him.
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

Is this the picture......
untitled.png
untitled.png (118.49 KiB) Viewed 1758 times
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Cockatrice wrote:
Rooster wrote:
did u know he ran another company called SERVE to LEAD the motto of Sandhurst. There remains a picture of him on the wall to this day because of the fondness they remember him by (not that he was ever there) that went down the pan as well as with most of the others and a bit like Ulster Rugby has gone under his watch.. Still D4 love him.
Did D4 not prefer the cable and wireless guy ?

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Cockatrice wrote:we put a Walter Mitty in charge and wonder why the wheels come loose
I think it sums is up better that we put him in charge and he does a much better job than the incumbent.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk