Image
Image
Image

Topics Calendar

December 2018

S M T W T F S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31

Who is online

In total there are 24 users online :: 8 registered, 0 hidden and 16 guests

Most users ever online was 454 on Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:04 pm

Registered users: AhrefsBot, big mervyn, Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], richardt84, Rugby Nomad, SemrushBot, YandexBot


Legend :: Administrators, Moderators

Statistics

Total posts 658131
Total topics 19121
Total members 2928
Our newest member joe soap

Jono Gibbes - New Head Coach

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

  • Advertisement

Topic Rating:
  • 1 vote
  

Re: Jono Gibbes - New Head Coach

Postby justinr73 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:40 pm

She’s the new defence coach.
User avatar
justinr73
Warrior Chief
 
Posts: 1531
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:14 pm

Re: Jono Gibbes - New Head Coach

Postby BaggyTrousers » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:32 am

Gerald the Mole wrote:
Dave wrote:Fake news all along. Cheika was outing a mole.


Feck all to do with me.


Have you come out Ger, I heard you are as gay as the next mole.
Support the team and coaching staff. Forget the rest,BUT NEVER MOVE ON.

FIRFU - FU'CK YOU ONE AND ALL, CAVING IN TO SPONSORS, SACKING THE INNOCENT FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE, SHAMEFUL BASTA'RDS. YOU'VE LOST MY SUPPORT & I HOPE MORE ULSTERMEN & WOMEN
User avatar
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 30179
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm
Location: España

Re: Jono Gibbes - New Head Coach

Postby Tender » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:53 pm

Nobody told yer woman thon ice was really slippery
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
User avatar
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador
 
Posts: 2634
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:23 pm
Location: Not Spain

Re: Jono Gibbes - New Head Coach

Postby damianmcr » Wed May 16, 2018 8:44 pm

Gibbes to LaRochelle? Visiting tomorrow going by French media.
User avatar
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 6032
Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:56 pm

Re: Jono Gibbes - New Head Coach

Postby Dave » Wed May 16, 2018 8:48 pm

WHAT!??!?!?!
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 18629
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Jono Gibbes - New Head Coach

Postby Cornerfleg » Wed May 16, 2018 8:53 pm

Relax.... Logie says hes got Afoaitis... He'll never coach again hes a wash up.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
User avatar
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 11565
Images: 13
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:56 pm
Location: In Toulon ... waiting for an offer

Re: Jono Gibbes - New Head Coach

Postby Cockatrice » Wed May 16, 2018 11:27 pm

Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
User avatar
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 7893
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 11:06 am

Re: Jono Gibbes - New Head Coach

Postby BaggyTrousers » Thu May 17, 2018 9:04 am

Not one feck do I have for this. Don't care where he goes. I heard as early as October that he was determined to go, having walked into the fun factory and found a circus of clowns.
Support the team and coaching staff. Forget the rest,BUT NEVER MOVE ON.

FIRFU - FU'CK YOU ONE AND ALL, CAVING IN TO SPONSORS, SACKING THE INNOCENT FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE, SHAMEFUL BASTA'RDS. YOU'VE LOST MY SUPPORT & I HOPE MORE ULSTERMEN & WOMEN
User avatar
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 30179
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm
Location: España

Re: Jono Gibbes - New Head Coach

Postby ColinM » Thu May 17, 2018 9:22 am

BaggyTrousers wrote:Not one feck do I have for this. Don't care where he goes. I heard as early as October that he was determined to go, having walked into the fun factory and found a circus of clowns.


The only fecks I give are for the lies pedalled on the back of this.
User avatar
ColinM
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 7857
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:11 pm

Re: Jono Gibbes - New Head Coach

Postby Dave » Thu May 17, 2018 9:39 am

Gone are the days of sentiment where players come over and fall in love with the place. We think players will arrive and want to stay forever because we are special and they will love the Ulster people. We heard all this before. A certain SA player who then buggered off to France.

Nobody wants to come here.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 18629
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Jono Gibbes - New Head Coach

Postby ColinM » Thu May 17, 2018 9:56 am

Dave wrote:Gone are the days of sentiment where players come over and fall in love with the place. We think players will arrive and want to stay forever because we are special and they will love the Ulster people. We heard all this before. A certain SA player who then buggered off to France.

Nobody wants to come here.


You reap what you sow, When a foreign player hits 30 his max contract is 1yr for reasons beyond logic. How can a club foster loyalty in players on this basis?
User avatar
ColinM
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 7857
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:11 pm

Re: Jono Gibbes - New Head Coach

Postby 222toHounslow » Thu May 17, 2018 10:24 am

Except Sean Diesel who inexplicably got a two year contract at 32.

If Jono doesn’t want to work under Terry, makes him a wise man in my eyes. Just wish he had of come and said that.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
User avatar
222toHounslow
Warrior Assassin
 
Posts: 1485
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:05 pm

Re: Jono Gibbes - New Head Coach

Postby BaggyTrousers » Thu May 17, 2018 10:57 am

ColinM wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Not one feck do I have for this. Don't care where he goes. I heard as early as October that he was determined to go, having walked into the fun factory and found a circus of clowns.


The only fecks I give are for the lies pedalled on the back of this.


Yeah, that's fair enough, Ulster and lies go together like tea and toast, until the Liar Slogan goes there is no cause for trust in what emanates from UR. Whoever takes over will have a credibility gap to close with media, players and supporters, Slogan has done substantial damage in his period as CEO, with Humphries to chart the course things were moving in the right direction until he gassed McGlock, thereafter it's been a pantomime of error after error and for a club who had got a bit of respect and competitiveness back, it has sunk to just about as low as it can go, peaking on Sunday with a likely place in the Parker Pen.

That Slogan is your legacy, the stadium was not your doing, signings you allegedly influenced were wrong e.g Piutau, great player, waste of money & clowns trying to make a winger into a fullback. What Terry can claim as his legacy is freefall into a worse place than we have ever been, the gap between Ulster & proper teams never wider. So we are better than Dragons, big wow you oaf. Get out.
Support the team and coaching staff. Forget the rest,BUT NEVER MOVE ON.

FIRFU - FU'CK YOU ONE AND ALL, CAVING IN TO SPONSORS, SACKING THE INNOCENT FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE, SHAMEFUL BASTA'RDS. YOU'VE LOST MY SUPPORT & I HOPE MORE ULSTERMEN & WOMEN
User avatar
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 30179
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm
Location: España

Re: Jono Gibbes - New Head Coach

Postby Rooster » Thu May 17, 2018 11:01 am

BaggyTrousers wrote:
ColinM wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Not one feck do I have for this. Don't care where he goes. I heard as early as October that he was determined to go, having walked into the fun factory and found a circus of clowns.


The only fecks I give are for the lies pedalled on the back of this.


Yeah, that's fair enough, Ulster and lies go together like tea and toast, until the Liar Slogan goes there is no cause for trust in what emanates from UR. Whoever takes over will have a credibility gap to close with media, players and supporters, Slogan has done substantial damage in his period as CEO, with Humphries to chart the course things were moving in the right direction until he gassed McGlock, thereafter it's been a pantomime of error after error and for a club who had got a bit of respect and competitiveness back, it has sunk to just about as low as it can go, peaking on Sunday with a likely place in the Parker Pen.

That Slogan is your legacy, the stadium was not your doing, signings you allegedly influenced were wrong e.g Piutau, great player, waste of money & clowns trying to make a winger into a fullback. What Terry can claim as his legacy is freefall into a worse place than we have ever been, the gap between Ulster & proper teams never wider. So we are better than Dragons, big wow you oaf. Get out.
Going as well as Maldron and Yates then, turning into gold, wonder is it actually fools gold and not the real stuff ?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
User avatar
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 39855
Images: 5
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:39 am
Location: Chicken coop 17

Re: Jono Gibbes - New Head Coach

Postby Cockatrice » Thu May 17, 2018 6:55 pm

Rooster wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
ColinM wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Not one feck do I have for this. Don't care where he goes. I heard as early as October that he was determined to go, having walked into the fun factory and found a circus of clowns.


The only fecks I give are for the lies pedalled on the back of this.


Yeah, that's fair enough, Ulster and lies go together like tea and toast, until the Liar Slogan goes there is no cause for trust in what emanates from UR. Whoever takes over will have a credibility gap to close with media, players and supporters, Slogan has done substantial damage in his period as CEO, with Humphries to chart the course things were moving in the right direction until he gassed McGlock, thereafter it's been a pantomime of error after error and for a club who had got a bit of respect and competitiveness back, it has sunk to just about as low as it can go, peaking on Sunday with a likely place in the Parker Pen.

That Slogan is your legacy, the stadium was not your doing, signings you allegedly influenced were wrong e.g Piutau, great player, waste of money & clowns trying to make a winger into a fullback. What Terry can claim as his legacy is freefall into a worse place than we have ever been, the gap between Ulster & proper teams never wider. So we are better than Dragons, big wow you oaf. Get out.
Going as well as Maldron and Yates then, turning into gold, wonder is it actually fools gold and not the real stuff ?


Turn to gold= bankrupt add to that Serve to Lead and another business that went down the plug hole...
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
User avatar
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 7893
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 11:06 am

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to View frae thae Hill

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AhrefsBot, big mervyn, Google [Bot], SemrushBot, YandexBot and 13 guests

Recent Forum Topics

!-- Piwik -->