Bordeaux Home - Live

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Bordeaux Home - Live

Post by BR »

It's a shame Paddy doesn't listen to the crowd when they are telling him he's teed the ball up squint.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

Cornerfleg wrote:This learning curve we are on ... must be something akin to the arc and length that Neptune takes to get around the sun.
>appl >appl >appl
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Doakie in his attempt to bend the laws of physics in his attempts to understand qualification for the SDC knock outs has invented a new kind of mathematics that when related to learning curves actually makes teams worse

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Russ wrote:Doakie in his attempt to bend the laws of physics in his attempts to understand qualification for the SDC knock outs has invented a new kind of mathematics that when related to learning curves actually makes teams worse

Given that Pottymouth and Farguaad Lord protector of the Sanwiches wouldn't know which way round to sit in trap 2. Would they know which direction to take when confronted with a learning curve?
"whadaya think?"...... "down looks easier"......"agreed, let's go"
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Russ wrote:Doakie in his attempt to bend the laws of physics in his attempts to understand qualification for the SDC knock outs has invented a new kind of mathematics that when related to learning curves actually makes teams worse

Given that Pottymouth and Farguaad Lord protector of the Sanwiches wouldn't know which way round to sit in trap 2. Would they know which direction to take when confronted with a learning curve?
I think they used Callum Blacks carrying technique as a drawing aid

scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

Russ wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:

This is the only thing he carries
coffee.jpg
coffee.jpg (7.9 KiB) Viewed 1233 times
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Snipe Watson wrote:

Snipe, such is Doakie's command of the Laws of Physics that he swears waada soaks into his grits faster than any other place on de face o'de eoyt. And he swears no self-respecting Lisburn man uses instant grits, he takes pride in his grits. >EW Apparently his friends call him Mr Tipton.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

scrum5 wrote:
Russ wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:

This is the only thing he carries
coffee.jpg
Thon coffee jpeg would make an ideal kicking tee.

Would at least add to the comedy value if the cups were full and someone got close to charging a conversion. :lol:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:

Snipe, such is Doakie's command of the Laws of Physics that he swears waada soaks into his grits faster than any other place on de face o'de eoyt. And he swears no self-respecting Lisburn man uses instant grits, he takes pride in his grits. >EW Apparently his friends call him Mr Tipton.
Aye and apparently Gerry Gallo's dead. :shock:

...and I believe he could spell sandwiches too. :duh:
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Snipe Watson wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:

Aye and apparently Gerry Gallo's dead. :shock:

...and I believe he could spell sandwiches too. :duh:
Don't beat yourself up Snipe, maybe you caught my dyslexia from quoting me. >EW
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.