Dave Shanahan

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

therealspratt
Warrior Chief

Re: Dave Shanahan

Post by therealspratt »

Russ wrote:
therealspratt wrote:Is that Loosehead a player or a coach? Also rumours about that Conan's leaving Leinster.
Coach signed but not announced

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Damn it Russ and there I thought I'd covered up my mistake!
fuzzylogic
Lord Chancellor

Post by fuzzylogic »

I for one am looking forward to seeing how Shanahan progresses, he cant be any worse than Porter or Heaney in recent seasons.

I will be sad if and when Paul Marshall finally gets the boot. Granted he has not been the best player, his pass is erratic and he has more brain farts than I care to remember. But he has also used his best attributes well for us, his erratic thinking and pace usually :lol: He has scored some absolutely fantastic, and crucial tries for us over the years....... The BP in the Leicester demonlition job at Welford Roadm our first and second in our BP victory over Castre on route to our last Heiny cup final and he was never ever afraid to put his body on the line and tackle much much bigger men, which cant be said for a good few of our other players.
Mary had a little lamb . . .
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

We should call him Shangalang

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Shanners from Spanners
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Dave
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

fuzzylogic wrote:I for one am looking forward to seeing how Shanahan progresses, he cant be any worse than Porter or Heaney in recent seasons.

I will be sad if and when Paul Marshall finally gets the boot. Granted he has not been the best player, his pass is erratic and he has more brain farts than I care to remember. But he has also used his best attributes well for us, his erratic thinking and pace usually Image He has scored some absolutely fantastic, and crucial tries for us over the years....... The BP in the Leicester demonlition job at Welford Roadm our first and second in our BP victory over Castre on route to our last Heiny cup final and he was never ever afraid to put his body on the line and tackle much much bigger men, which cant be said for a good few of our other players.
Indeed.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk