Ulster versus Bordeaux

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Re: Ulster versus Bordeaux

Post by Neill_M »

Bordeaux-Begles

15. Geoffrey Cros; 14. Nans Ducuing, 13. Jean-Baptiste Dubié, 12. Joe Wakacegu, 11. Blair Connor; 10. Ian Madigan, 9. Yann Lesgourgues; 1. Steven Kitshoff, 2. Clement Maynadier, 3. Marc Clerc, 4. Tom Palmer, 5. Berend Botha, 6. Louis Madaule, 7. Loann Goujon, 8. Marco Tauleigne

16. Benat Auzqui, 17. Sébastien Taofifenua, 18. Vadim Cobilas, 19. Joe Edwards, 20. Hugh Chalmers, 21. Julien Audy, 22. Simon Hickey, 23. Julien Rey
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Cave has his work cut out shouting at those backs to keep them organised in defence, might need a new sponsor for his throat :lol:

“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

caledoniancelt wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
thecrouch wrote:Where ye going baggy?
Either dead or in Southern Spain Crouchie .............. I have a preference but I'm not saying just yet. >EW
I don't think we've ever met Baggy unless that was you I was drinking with in Montpellier when Cowboy was still coach? You'll be sorely missed amigo especially your truthful and entertaining points of view.

Buena suerte.
Sadly, my meagre stipend and personal circumstances do not extend to away trips to France, though I suspect it will be cheaper for me to go to those from Spain than get back here too often.

I may have been misleading, unless death intervenes I see no reason not to post here, I mean that arsefoon Agen-le-tete manages, just about, from horrible NZ. :lol:

But anyway, thanks CallieCelt for your kind words. :thumleft:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Neill_M wrote:Bordeaux-Begles

15. Geoffrey Cros; 14. Nans Ducuing, 13. Jean-Baptiste Dubié, 12. Joe Wakacegu, 11. Blair Connor; 10. Ian Madigan, 9. Yann Lesgourgues; 1. Steven Kitshoff, 2. Clement Maynadier, 3. Marc Clerc, 4. Tom Palmer, 5. Berend Botha, 6. Louis Madaule, 7. Loann Goujon, 8. Marco Tauleigne

16. Benat Auzqui, 17. Sébastien Taofifenua, 18. Vadim Cobilas, 19. Joe Edwards, 20. Hugh Chalmers, 21. Julien Audy, 22. Simon Hickey, 23. Julien Rey
Great a final chance to barrack Quiff. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Interesting to see once promising Simon Hickey, of NZ extraction, I believe he may have cropped up on the rumours thread a year or three back, apparently not good enough for the Blues. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: and they're shyte, ever since Kirwan destroyed them and handed Pat Lam the poisoned chalice via Anscombe's racist phone.............. or was it Baby A who didn't like playing with so many non-Aryans.

In a bold prediction, let me say, "We're having these". >threaten >threaten >threaten
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Tighter End wrote:Some might say Dead and Southern Spain are similar, but that would be silly.

Our lack of Pack may again be our undoing, but I'm still looking forward to a good Ulster Fry, followed by plenty of Ulster Tries.

Certainly Tender, there is nothing surer than if you go to Southern Spain, even to the most healthy climatic area where I am & huge amounts of Europe's veg is grown, you will eventually die ............ so yeah, spot on me ould china. :lol:
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

It's a classic love triangle of who can locate a feck to give ... There are some bakebookers and ST holders who like Shylock will be demanding a pound of flesh and have plenty fecks locked an loaded to give.... I am not one of them ... The Ulster team driven on by Nial Malone's stirring 'band of brothers' St Crispin's day Speech may be able locate a feck about this match ... Alas I feel that these French Chaps may have less fecks to give about this game than Kim Jong-Un has about who to vote for in the upcoming MLA elections.

We could nick it in the last 10 minutes after the Bordeaux team has headed for the Airport at half time.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Is this on tv?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Sky were going to show it ... but it got binned due to losing out to demands that the Punjabi U14 laddies Kabaddi qualification warm ups be shown instead ... we lost out by 5 votes. 6 votes were cast one was spoiled.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

I wish you health and time Baggy. Mrs End and myself had for years planned on settling in Southern Spain, as the climate is, as you mentioned one of the best in Europe, if not the world. Recently she appears to have cold feet, as her big Son is still unattached and she is reluctant to leave the lump. With nine years and counting until the Carriage Clock I'm still hoping and regularly brush up on my rudimentary Lengua, just to keep my hand in.
If I go there, I will change my user name to Durutti's Column... wear army fatigues and grow a massive beard.
As for tomorrow, if we can keep p on the bench and our starters on the field for over 60mins, I think we might bust that shower and send shinnerboots away with a flea in his ear.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

thecrouch wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
thecrouch wrote:Where ye going baggy?
Either dead or in Southern Spain Crouchie .............. I have a preference but I'm not saying just yet. >EW
You moving to Benidorm Baggy?

Nah Crouchie, never have been in Benidorm. Passed it last summer on my way from the Northern Coast Blanca, where doubtless you will recall my reports of being eaten alive for a stricken week by Tiger Mosquitos to the safer gentler shores of Mar Menor.

For anyone unfortunate enough to find themselves in Benidorm, I can heartily recommend Altea where I spent a pleasant few hours, just north around the headland.

No Crouchie, La Torre Golf Resort in Murcia is my gaff and though I'm as gay as the next man I've never been fond of a sugared rim. I like everything black, coffee and Genius :stout:
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Tighter End wrote:I wish you health and time Baggy. Mrs End and myself had for years planned on settling in Southern Spain, as the climate is, as you mentioned one of the best in Europe, if not the world. Recently she appears to have cold feet, as her big Son is still unattached and she is reluctant to leave the lump. With nine years and counting until the Carriage Clock I'm still hoping and regularly brush up on my rudimentary Lengua, just to keep my hand in.
If I go there, I will change my user name to Durutti's Column... wear army fatigues and grow a massive beard.
As for tomorrow, if we can keep p on the bench and our starters on the field for over 60mins, I think we might bust that shower and send shinnerboots away with a flea in his ear.
I understand Mrs Tender's problem, our big hulk is coming with us to establish the premier property management company in Southern Spain, Mtrs Trousers bizarrely isn't ready to stop being busy so will help him ............ I suppose I will too from time to time but they are warned that I will be available as a break glass option, true to my name - a Dave.

My daughter is about to shack up with her beloved - a decent young lad with whom I'm happy to leave her - and her dogs, horse & friends. She has an open invitation but I'm not expecting her to emigrate any time soon.

Finally, death to shinnerboots, Irish rugby's Franco. Viva a Quinta Brigada. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Last edited by BaggyTrousers on Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

Lest We Forget, tomorrow's Ulster v Bordeaux match is the 10th Anniversary of that Day of Infamy and for those who prefer the Day count it will be DAY 3654. In future years it will also be remembered as Trump Day 2.
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

HwoodMike2umate wrote:Lest We Forget, tomorrow's Ulster v Bordeaux match is the 10th Anniversary of that Day of Infamy and for those who prefer the Day count it will be DAY 3654. In future years it will also be remembered as Trump Day 2.
Shut up Mike :thumleft: >flog
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Post by thecrouch »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Tighter End wrote:I wish you health and time Baggy. Mrs End and myself had for years planned on settling in Southern Spain, as the climate is, as you mentioned one of the best in Europe, if not the world. Recently she appears to have cold feet, as her big Son is still unattached and she is reluctant to leave the lump. With nine years and counting until the Carriage Clock I'm still hoping and regularly brush up on my rudimentary Lengua, just to keep my hand in.
I understand Mrs Tender's problem, our big hulk is coming with us to establish the premier property management company in Southern Spain, Mts Trousers bizarrely isn't ready to stop being busy so will help him ............ I suppose I will too from time to time but they are warned that I will be available as a break glass option, true to my name - a Dave.

My daughter is about to shack up with her beloved - a decent young lad with whom I'm happy to leave her - and her dogs, horse & friends. She has an open invitation but I'm not expecting her to emigrate any time soon.

Finally, death to shinnerboots, Irish rugby's Franco. Viva a Quinta Brigada. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Done enough work Baggy my lad, put yer feet up by the pool, sip on a margarita and allow some fine wee spanish filly to rub oil over yer big growler.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

Well, I guess that experiment of playing Charlie on the wing didn't work out.
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians