Arno Botha

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Arno Botha

Post by Dave »

justinr73 wrote:
Russ wrote:
justinr73 wrote:I think there’s a limit to how much you can coach isn’t there?

The best turnover operators seem to be big lads (Nick, Jean or T Beirne) or little ones (Rory, Hamish Watson or Cubby).

Reidy and Timoney bring different things to the table.
Please dont call him cubby

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I couldn't remember his real name at the time.

I get confused with all these Davies, Jones and Evans etc.
Racist.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

In bread

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

Tender wrote:He only signed for LI in Jan and they sensibly only signed him until the end of the season. He's out with a calf injury but it’s not a gunshot wound. His Ulster Knee seems to have withstood the rigours of Avivabosh.
Questionable if he’d come here after Bryn told him to do one...
I dunno, we were carrying a lot of long term injuries in the back row at that time, Bryn was just covering his ass . I would imagine Botha would've understood that... mind you, i don't believe the rumour.
GUBU
Novice

Post by GUBU »

stickinout wrote:
Tender wrote:He only signed for LI in Jan and they sensibly only signed him until the end of the season. He's out with a calf injury but it’s not a gunshot wound. His Ulster Knee seems to have withstood the rigours of Avivabosh.
I dunno, we were carrying a lot of long term injuries in the back row at that time, Bryn was just covering his ass . I would imagine Botha would've understood that... mind you, i don't believe the rumour.
We're signing him for spare parts.
“It was a bizarre happening, an unprecedented situation, a grotesque situation, an almost unbelievable mischance.”
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

GUBU wrote:
stickinout wrote:
Bit like going to a scrapyard though, you could go home with a bit not much better than the bit you are replacing
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Rooster wrote:
GUBU wrote:
stickinout wrote:
Bit like going to a scrapyard though, you could go home with a bit not much better than the bit you are replacing
:lol: :lol: been there, done that!
GUBU
Novice

Post by GUBU »

Rooster wrote:
GUBU wrote:
stickinout wrote:
Simple logic - if you acquire enough South African back row knees, eventually you’re bound to get two in working order attached to the same player.
“It was a bizarre happening, an unprecedented situation, a grotesque situation, an almost unbelievable mischance.”
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Not so sure GUBU ... I see it more like Schrodinger's Cat's knees ... before you observe them on the pitch any Saffers knees may be both working and not working at the same time ... once he runs out onto the pitch .. they're fecked.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Post by thecrouch »

Just signed for Munster.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

thecrouch wrote:Just signed for Munster.
Lucky escape for Arno
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

lol
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

ColinM wrote:
Lucky escape for Arno
How long for ?
So we know when to expect him to come North for his pension
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Rooster wrote:
ColinM wrote:
Lucky escape for Arno
How long for ?
So we know when to expect him to come North for his pension
Staying at Munster until just before his next big knee failure
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

One year contract.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Talking of the durability of Saffers, Franco played more minutes than anyone else in the Lionel League this season.