Logan Out.

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Logan Out.

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:
thecrouch wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Crouchie, I understand what you are saying, however we don't need further damage. If several sources are supplying the same rumour that the Ulster old boys are on their way out, then the job of disapproval has largely taken effect.

I understand that problems may well be greater than 2/3 coaches but from the playing point of view, thats a big start.

I'm hoping that we win the next 7 matches, possible but unlikely I know, before going to Munster hopefully preparing for the SDC semi final. Remember my three friends, Jon Bon Jovi, James Bay & Tom Petty.

If Ulster beat Embra I will be delighted, surely we all will be. We aren't Brill, we don't Believe but ultimately we still support the whole fu@king shambles. We are like the classic Christians, suffer now and in the long run some longhaired lout in sandals with a sheet wrapped round his loins will give you a huge house in the sky.
I am considering traveling down the m7 to turnipstan for that game but I am nervous we'll get pumped and it'll just make me angry.

Mrs Crouchie is a turnip fan and we are so bad that she doesn't even laugh at me any more, instead I get the concerned and slightly patronising "another loss? Are you ok? Would you like another beer? I can make you some supper."

Was there last year when Humph missed that last second penalty to win it. Bah!
She sounds perfect. Apart from the turnip bit

Was thinking that myself Russ, but I can do the turnip thing too. G'wan.

I may have to go to Murrayfield assuming the >TDRT will destroy Toulouse & give Sorrybastards a kickin'. They've never won a HC without me being present you know, I may open a thread on Turnip Central & get them to hold a fleg day to get me over to Chillyjockoland. :thumleft: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Post by thecrouch »

I hope for a turnipstan vs mexico game at some point in this competition.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Anyway, I know the majority here would blanche at the notion of Fit getting involved in the rugby so ............ that being the case, how do we justify booting him because the rugby's shyte? :duck: :duck: :duck: Just askin' like. :lol:

I know if we were in Syria he'd be a poor fit and probably an ex-Fit though of course, maybe since he's a trained killer he might have brought peace to the region a decade ago. Wonder has he ever met Tony Blair, a famed liar? Together they could achieve world domination I reckon.

What was the question? :scratch:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Logan has spoofed his way into convincing people he is part of the rugby setup. He really is a woefully poor spin doctor.
LegsLikeSausages
Warrior Chief

Post by LegsLikeSausages »

Snipe Watson wrote:Logan has spoofed his way into convincing people he is part of the rugby setup. He really is a woefully poor spin doctor.
Too true.

If he promised "Sex, drugs and rock & roll" I suspect he'd be drinking a Lemsip, masturbating to Alvin Stardust.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

LegsLikeSausages wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:Logan has spoofed his way into convincing people he is part of the rugby setup. He really is a woefully poor spin doctor.
Too true.

If he promised "Sex, drugs and rock & roll" I suspect he'd be drinking a Lemsip, masturbating to Alvin Stardust.

FFFS Legs, coffee snorted down my feckin' neb, I had anything in my nasal passages or I'd spend my day snorting cocaine off Mrs T's wonderfully shapeful arsecheeks. :shock:
LegsLikeSausages
Warrior Chief

Post by LegsLikeSausages »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
LegsLikeSausages wrote:
Too true.

FFFS Legs, coffee snorted down my feckin' neb, I had anything in my nasal passages or I'd spend my day snorting cocaine off Mrs T's wonderfully shapeful arsecheeks. :shock:
Lemsip?
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Firstly, I now have an image in my head of Logan bashing the bishop to Alvin Stardust, which even trying to imagine Baggy's arsecheek scenario, is just not gonna go away anytime soon. It's enough to put ye aff yer dinner.
I still wonder how long Logan thinks his promised World Domination is likely to take, because right now his wee team cuddent bate back doors fed bins.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Tighter End wrote:Firstly, I now have an image in my head of Logan bashing the bishop to Alvin Stardust, which even trying to imagine Baggy's arsecheek scenario, is just not gonna go away anytime soon. It's enough to put ye aff yer dinner.
I still wonder how long Logan thinks his promised World Domination is likely to take, because right now his wee team cuddent bate back doors fed bins.
Thank's for sharing that thought Tighty...... :puker:
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

To be fair Snipe, I guess it's what Logie does all day. It's not like he's doing anything for us.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

The IoD Young Directors’ Forum, for members aged under 43 at the start of the calendar year, kicked off the new season with a networking lunch at the Malone Lodge Hotel. Guest speaker, Shane Logan, CEO of Ulster Rugby shared his strategies for success, telling young business leaders to have the mindset and the shared vision to be the absolute best.

They're looking for their money back...
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

One thing he needs to do and Les needs to grow a set of balls here is stop bringing the players in and lecturing them from his self made pulpit... CEO or not this is pathetic and sums up what we are about...
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cockatrice wrote:
One thing he needs to do and Les needs to grow a set of balls here is stop bringing the players in and lecturing them from his self made pulpit... CEO or not this is pathetic and sums up what we are about...
Have to say I almost choked when I heard he had told young Ulster Rugby players that they must not swear at any time. Reminded me of a tongue in cheek speech by a captain of a Clandeboye golf team. He told us all that he had some seriously clean living young lads (everyone had booze in front of them) who didn't smoke, didn't drink & only had one hamshank a week.

My guess is that that is how Fit would think of "his" young men.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

You just realise that now ?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Rooster wrote:
You just realise that now ?
General Manager H&W..... NOT
Director RNIB... NOT
Colonel... NOT
Falklands.. In his fecking dreams

Afoa is done... NOT
Dumb & Dumber throw toys out of pram... rings D4 in a panic
Poor team performance.. Brings team in and preaches from the pulpit that they have let him down and made a fool of him.