Logan Out.

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Logan Out.

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cockatrice wrote:Some places actually believe lying on a CV is a fraud..
That's all in the past Cockers, now you have to be bloody careful of lying in public, if the worst came to the worst you could end up as First Minister. :shock: :shock: :shock:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Jesus wept...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Jackie Brown wrote:Image

Jesus wept...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
This is a man who has allegedly defended himself by saying that he didn't want to respond to accusations of sexing up his CV as that would give the accusations credence. If that were me, I'd be incredibly careful that my job role was clearly and accurately reported in future.
I hope you are reading this Shane, because your seemingly casual attitude towards the truthful reporting of your job role and penchant for self aggrandisement gives Christians a bad name and is grist to the mill of those who are only too happy to put the boot in.
Last edited by Snipe Watson on Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jockster
Squire

Post by Jockster »

"Faith fits into drive"........maybe he should prey harder because we haven't won anything in over 10 years.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Snipe.. Maybe it time to go to church to listen and ask some questions
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Cockatrice wrote:Snipe.. Maybe it time to go to church to listen and ask some questions
I go every Sunday Cockers, usually twice. Do you really think I don't ask questions?
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:Snipe.. Maybe it time to go to church to listen and ask some questions
I go every Sunday Cockers, usually twice. Do you really think I don't ask questions?
I know it's not traditional in this part of the world, but do you think you'd be happier going on a Friday instead? I was thinking around 7:05pm.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Don't question anything in church, just believe.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

BR wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
I know it's not traditional in this part of the world, but do you think you'd be happier going on a Friday instead? I was thinking around 7:05pm.
I was thinking of a visit to listen to the Great leader of men himself.. the man who played rugby on three continents, the man who single handedly pushed the Argies back into the sea, the man who has ordered entire Ulster squads in like children to be preached to.. To think that we could experience just one of those great inspirational speeches. I hear the Lions want him for the summer.
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

Well let the lions have him. Those big cats in the Masai Mara don't feck about. We'd soon see if there's any truth in that story about Daniel.
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Cockatrice wrote:
BR wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
I was thinking of a visit to listen to the Great leader of men himself.. the man who played rugby on three continents, the man who single handedly pushed the Argies back into the sea, the man who has ordered entire Ulster squads in like children to be preached to.. To think that we could experience just one of those great inspirational speeches. I hear the Lions want him for the summer.
Stand up comedian ?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

No, he makes the best omelettes in the entire World. He just doesn't like to brag...
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Dave wrote:Don't question anything in church, just believe.
I questioned RHI in church.
Didnt get the money

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

I hear he has self-penned the paperwork and submitted his own application to receive an OBE for services to rugby..