Kiss out?

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Re: Kiss out?

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Rooster wrote:
Cornerfleg wrote:Rooster gimme 6 numbers and a bonus ball....
I did the lottery tonight for the first time in about 15 years as I was nearly killed twice today but survived :thumleft:
Rooster, you'd think you'd be in the clear having got through Christmas unscathed.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Russ wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:My contact in D4 tells me that the inside talk is that Farrell is two steps up from Kiss...
Jesus where is Lancaster then?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Very well thought of by Leinster...
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Russ wrote:The band though

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I found myself uttering "will you just shut the fock up" several times.
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Dharper
Steward

Post by Dharper »

Clearly massively frustrated and hurting....finally someone from UR admitting the squad of forwards isn't good or physical enough. Only thing I'd question is this top 4 horlix at the end.....I'd settle for 6th now....because there is a very real danger we might not qualify for the SDC. Clearly he's gone off script from the UR corporate line.....thank feck....because I don't like being mugged off. Anybody with any rugby knowledge at all knows..... That forward squad is a knife to a gun fight at euro level....and it's a disgrace it's been allowed to gradually happen over a 3/4yr period.
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

Rooster wrote:
Cornerfleg wrote:You playing TH prop for your first start??????
Nope exploding pipe and pump 2 mins later, when .5kg of steel brushes your collar on the way past and lands 120m away you know you were lucky it just brushed your collar !
:terror:
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

All I can say is a big thanx to rooster for inviting me down to the farm to help remove some old boilers... Look quite new to me but hey what do I know.. Glad I missed that thanx again rooster..
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

Dharper wrote:Clearly massively frustrated and hurting....finally someone from UR admitting the squad of forwards isn't good or physical enough. Only thing I'd question is this top 4 horlix at the end.....I'd settle for 6th now....because there is a very real danger we might not qualify for the SDC. Clearly he's gone off script from the UR corporate line.....thank feck....because I don't like being mugged off. Anybody with any rugby knowledge at all knows..... That forward squad is a knife to a gun fight at euro level....and it's a disgrace it's been allowed to gradually happen over a 3/4yr period.
The thing is it was said to Les Kiss last year that the pack was soft and he was taken aback by it...now if this eejit saw it last season and most of the experts on here can see it. then why can't Ulster Rugby.
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

They probably did but whats the options.... Replace marshmallows with blancmange???? Who in their right mind from the top 3 provinces want to come here without a gun to your head.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Cockatrice wrote:All I can say is a big thanx to rooster for inviting me down to the farm to help remove some old boilers... Look quite new to me but hey what do I know.. Glad I missed that thanx again rooster..
:lol:
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

Just watched the Irish qualified South African backrow forward C J Stander get another MOTM award and then I compare him to our very own Irish qualified South African backrow forward Robbie Diack....Night and Day
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

But CJ knows feck all about cooking Chicken Kiev....
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
skiboo
Novice

Post by skiboo »

Was at the match and I can honestly say I have never ever seen such an inept performance and what is worse I do not really care.
No guts ,no idea, and when someone tried to lift the team it went ever so quickly flat again.
Yet the players as individuals are mostly good but no team work I failed to see anything today which gave me heart for the future. I guess the coaches and backroom have lost the players and the players know the dross served up as rugby has cost them places in the Ireland and Lions teams and probably if nothing is done immediately playing in Europe next year.
Kiss is the DOR take responsibility and just go. As it stands at the moment you have not been worth waiting for. As for Doak and Clark they never made a positive impact in junior rugby what made the powers that be ever consider they could do better with a professional outfit.
Again I ask where are the Blazers are they so servile as to be prepared to watch what is happening to their Rugby Team, do they really not care or is D4 giving them the Foxtrot Oscar. To D4 when Lienster and Munster were in diffs and the brown stuff was only half as deep you took action- I await with interest. To D4 the Ruan move really looks like an even more appalling decision now than when it was made. To D4 Ulster Rugby is in a really serious place.
What does it take to get a reaction and some action. It will be to late when season ticket sales are halved and the terraces are empty.Lose the public support now and it will take years to get it back. For 3 years now I have been questioning my season ticket purchase I really do not want to give it up but you know what its only a hour and a half down the road to some real rugby may be Lienster is the way to go. AND I cannot believe i have just said that or even had the thought
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

scrum5 wrote:
Dharper wrote:Clearly massively frustrated and hurting....finally someone from UR admitting the squad of forwards isn't good or physical enough. Only thing I'd question is this top 4 horlix at the end.....I'd settle for 6th now....because there is a very real danger we might not qualify for the SDC. Clearly he's gone off script from the UR corporate line.....thank feck....because I don't like being mugged off. Anybody with any rugby knowledge at all knows..... That forward squad is a knife to a gun fight at euro level....and it's a disgrace it's been allowed to gradually happen over a 3/4yr period.
The thing is it was said to Les Kiss last year that the pack was soft and he was taken aback by it...now if this eejit saw it last season and most of the experts on here can see it. then why can't Ulster Rugby.
Scrum.. Kiss had a year sitting on the sidelines in which I assume he took some time to run an eye over a wish list.. Bryn was also new into the job so presumably one thinks a review of things before getting stuck in... Yet despite the obvious short comings of the pack we go out and and make our key signing a Wing come FB nothstanding we already had one of the best FBs in the NH and with Ludik a pretty decent back up as well as block a whole host of Irish wing talent..

I asked before who actually signed Charles.. I am still not sure but it was clear the problem lay elsewhere and something needed to be done sooner instead we brought in a luxury to keep the faithful buying tickets.. Sometimes a team is not just about the next big signing no matter what the position as long as it fills seats...
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

scrum5 wrote:Just watched the Irish qualified South African backrow forward C J Stander get another MOTM award and then I compare him to our very own Irish qualified South African backrow forward Robbie Diack....Night and Day
Diack's muscles are just for the ladies >bud
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

scrum5 wrote:Just watched the Irish qualified South African backrow forward C J Stander get another MOTM award and then I compare him to our very own Irish qualified South African backrow forward Robbie Diack....Night and Day
I have always said Diack was a waste and I don't care how many get a hard on with his line out stats.. I wonder if he could ever have got into either Munster or Leinster side even during whatever lean period we thought they might have had..NO so why should we settle for whatever we get given.. His contract is up this year wouldn't be surprised if he gets it renewed indeed I could see us give Roger another..