December

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: December

Post by BaggyTrousers »

big mervyn wrote:I'm back for Clermont, Connacht and Leinster. Haven't seen a live game since September so have a few fecks saved for all of those.
Never took you as a man to be feckless Merv. :thumleft:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:With Janny still undergoing Himmy Protocols, we may have a chance in Dublin
Wise words Russ.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Russ wrote:With Janny still undergoing Himmy Protocols, we may have a chance in Dublin
Wise words Russ.
I'm really worried about his himmy

Did anyone see George North hurt him Himmy at the weekend abd get sent out to keep playing?
His Himmy Assessment Questions must be 2+2 and who is the coach of Wales, all whilst there is a picture of 4 Gatlands on the wall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

CIMANFOREVER wrote:
thecrouch wrote:
Dublin4 wrote:Patronising? In Dublin 4, of all places?

Not at all. You confuse our inherent politeness and cosmopolitan generosity as we say "jolly good sports" to our Ulster friends on New Year's Eve.

You won't get that in Thomond Park. :lol:
You know what else you don't get in Thomond Park?

Blokes wearing pink work shirts underneath Leinster jerseys trying to sell you insurance or sell you a horse while offering you a glass of prosecco and a smoked salmon canapé.
And that's in the cheap seats...
OARDS is not so much prawn sandwiches as beluga caviar and blini's, oh and flexible NIQ rules... :duck:
Ochh I don't know, I met a few gurriers at the 2013 final in what they laughingly refer to as a terrace, blackarsehole of Calcutta more like it.

Mexicans do though appear better stocked for Hooray Henrys (no offence to any decent Henry reading this of course) than most but I did witness an inter-Mexican Boys in blue on Boys in blue fight outside Twickinghouse and they had just won the Heino. Cougers to a man, wee cranky jackeen ballixes whose favoured form of attack on one of the opposition jackeen bollixes was to sneak up behind him and rabbit punch the sucker.

The last I heard of it, as we walked on chortling, was, "Oh for focks sake Jarlaith, knock it off, the little toerag is not worth it". Wise words as blood was trickling from Jarlaith's bake............ the toerag would probably have killed him eventually. Must say it wasn't fulsome consolation for our troubles that day but came close to putting a smile back on my fiss.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Leinster: our plan worked to get rid of Pienaar.

Irfu: his contract was up anyway. Not sure what you mean...

Leinster: we have plenty of forwards so maybe we could cut down on NIQs.

IRFU: that could pose a problem for Ulst...... ohhhhhh I see...

Leinster: we want a free shot at the pro 12 for the next few years. Oh and thanks for Lam too.

IRFU: Don't know what you mean...

Leinster: Munster are lookin strong.

IRFU: *leans forward, inhales deeply and fumbles around for their phone*
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

If himmy protocols means resting 6 of their backrow forwards then yes we have a chance.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

jean valjean wrote:
If himmy protocols means resting 6 of their backrow forwards then yes we have a chance.
Well sob has done a luke fitzwank so that's one down
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Wise words Russ.

Did anyone see George North hurt him Himmy at the weekend abd get sent out to keep playing?
His Himmy Assessment Questions must be 2+2 and who is the coach of Wales, all whilst there is a picture of 4 Gatlands on the wall
Did you see North's (obviously Northampton PR dept penned) tweet afterwards saying he was never unconscious but thought he had a neck injury so lay completely still. Didn't even do that thing everyone does where they wiggle their fingers and toes. Didn't even fancy risking a few blinks.
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Deraless wrote:
Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Wise words Russ.

Did you see North's (obviously Northampton PR dept penned) tweet afterwards saying he was never unconscious but thought he had a neck injury so lay completely still. Didn't even do that thing everyone does where they wiggle their fingers and toes. Didn't even fancy risking a few blinks.
It was one of the most disgusting things ever
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Russ wrote:
Deraless wrote:
Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Wise words Russ.

It was one of the most disgusting things ever
Either he was out cold or was he faking it to attempt a red card ?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

On the subject of Hooray Henrys my fave Leinster away happening took place at Donnybrook about 10 years ago. Immediately upon the half time whistle I heard a pop and turned round to the 2 fellas behind who were pouring a bottle of Moët into 2 proper glass champagne flutes.

Eventsec would have had a blue fit.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Deraless wrote:On the subject of Hooray Henrys my fave Leinster away happening took place at Donnybrook about 10 years ago. Immediately upon the half time whistle I heard a pop and turned round to the 2 fellas behind who were pouring a bottle of Moët into 2 proper glass champagne flutes.

Eventsec would have had a blue fit.
Upon reading this Logan puts out a tender for a champagne bar
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Also has been one introduced recently in the bar but looks a bit uncouth as I think the champers is from a tap not the bottle. How vulgar.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Deraless wrote:Also has been one introduced recently in the bar but looks a bit uncouth as I think the champers is from a tap not the bottle. How vulgar.
Low grade Prosecco sold at premium grade price
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Rooster wrote:
Deraless wrote:Also has been one introduced recently in the bar but looks a bit uncouth as I think the champers is from a tap not the bottle. How vulgar.
Low grade Prosecco sold at premium grade price
It's our "mission statement".