Ulster v "The best backline in Europe"

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Ulster v "The best backline in Europe"

Post by BaggyTrousers »

On fashion business, Scaaaaaaaaalets new away kit is not nearly as bad as the several most recent foul pieces of mess. I couldn't blame Ulster for losing in February. How anyone could be comfortable seeing orange clothing I do not know :oman:

I hate orangemen, especially the Pride of Govan wee band who woke me a 7.50am two years ago. I'll never spend 12 July in this vile little statelet ever again.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
ScarletsMun
Novice

Re: Ulster v

Post by ScarletsMun »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Glad to see you back Mun. Reckon it'll either be a decent game or we'll give you a serious beasting. Not convince we're good enough up front.

I'd be happier with a better pack but sure, I'll say that every week of the season. :duh:
Form, and the apparent lack of any solid coaching methods seems to indicate the beasting prediction
ScarletsMun
Novice

Post by ScarletsMun »

Wee Woman wrote:
ScarletsMun wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: aye right. It'll be as tight as a tight thing.
You clearly haven't seen the Scarlets performances of late.
Yep that back line has only managed 1 try in 2 games right?

It'll still be a tight game I think.
Yup. Best backline in Europe, without a shadow of a doubt.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

ScarletsMun wrote:
Wee Woman wrote:
ScarletsMun wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: aye right. It'll be as tight as a tight thing.
You clearly haven't seen the Scarlets performances of late.
Yep that back line has only managed 1 try in 2 games right?

It'll still be a tight game I think.
Yup. Best backline in Europe, without a shadow of a doubt.
Of course it's true ..............Ken Owens said it. :D For the record I do think it's decent, as is ours, but I suspect our Ken was guilty of a touch of hyperbole ..............or maybe just hyperbollix.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

This will be as tight as a Llanelli 19 year old fillie after the traditional end of summer buck your cousin fest
Liam Williams
Novice

Post by Liam Williams »

Russ wrote:
scrum5 wrote:the thing is they do have a good backline, hope it's another week before it clicks
You're deluded
isn't he :D
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Don't you support sorries now?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Liam Williams wrote:
Russ wrote:
scrum5 wrote:the thing is they do have a good backline, hope it's another week before it clicks
You're deluded
Good to have you back

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Liam Williams wrote:
Russ wrote:
You're deluded
Evening Liam, don't stay away so long next time. >EW How's Barnet turning out for you?