Ulster v "The best backline in Europe"

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Re: Ulster v "The best backline in Europe"

Post by Wee Woman »

Pleasantly surprised that our Scarlets contributor hasn't sauntered over for a pre-match slabbering match about the Friday night fixture yet .

I would've thought he'd have bitten on the best back line in Europe piece at least .

Looking forward to seeing Jacko and Hendy back tomorrow night
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

There's a rumour that during a recent squad poker session a well known player cheated and took big winnings from the Chief Inspector before losing it all in the very next hand to Wee Marshy.

It was a case of robbing Peter to pay Paul.
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
rorybestsbigbaldnoggin
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rorybestsbigbaldnoggin »

Get out.
It's the hope that kills you.
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Deraless wrote:There's a rumour that during a recent squad poker session a well known player cheated and took big winnings from the Chief Inspector before losing it all in the very next hand to Wee Marshy.

FLEG ON PLAY ... FLEG ON PLAY!

That's your written and final warning ... everyone is entitled to one slip up and a bye ball ... and that was yours!
But any more of that sort of thing and there'll be a posse outside yer door with pitch forks faster than Mr Quinnie up the stairs on a Friday evening after 2 tins of McEwans, and a "Yo Ho I'm waiting" from the bedroom
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

justinr73 wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Cornerfleg wrote:Has Chief Inspector Browne been promoted again ... ? Fair enough like but I missed the memo.
Nah, I acted swiftly when he began to look better than useless and he went straight from Ruck Inspector Braan to Chief Super, aka 2 Metre Peter.

N.B.I usually prefer to append my own creations to players as appellations or monikers, but 2 Metre Peter tickles me. :thumleft:
My pleasure Baggy although fairly keen fans of another sport (or someone with access to an internet search engine) will know where I got it from!
I think it was NZ cricketer Peter Fulton? Pretty sure I heard Bumble use it?
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Cornerfleg wrote:
Deraless wrote:There's a rumour that during a recent squad poker session a well known player cheated and took big winnings from the Chief Inspector before losing it all in the very next hand to Wee Marshy.

FLEG ON PLAY ... FLEG ON PLAY!

That's your written and final warning ... everyone is entitled to one slip up and a bye ball ... and that was yours!
But any more of that sort of thing and there'll be a posse outside yer door with pitch forks faster than Mr Quinnie up the stairs on a Friday evening after 2 tins of McEwans, and a "Yo Ho I'm waiting" from the bedroom
I'm "doing a Rodney". 10 mins in the bin [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

therealspratt
Warrior Chief

Post by therealspratt »

Looks like it could be a Grenoble shirt.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

therealspratt wrote:Looks like it could be a Grenoble shirt.
I was thinking something else.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

We're playing BT?

That shirt is typical welsh chav btw. Should sell well
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Q Radio, Mi Casa Bar Bus and music from Matty Rea

Stephen Clements and the Q Radio Street Team will be providing the soundtrack to your Friday evening at Kingspan Stadium. Our brand new bar bus will be located in the Food Village and you can also catch local musician Matty Rea in the Clubhouse Bar from 6pm, at half time and after the game.

Definitely a marquee player :lol:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Most amusing Dearie, sadly it falls down on personnel. Nobody will get me to believe wee-p would gamble on "The Devil's Cards".

Still, a well spun yarn which draws 5 gulders. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

BaggyTrousers wrote:

Most amusing Dearie, sadly it falls down on personnel. Nobody will get me to believe wee-p would gamble on "The Devil's Cards".

Still, a well spun yarn which draws 5 gulders. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I believe the Super is also a good living vicar's son.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Ulster v

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Wee Woman wrote:Pleasantly surprised that our Scarlets contributor hasn't sauntered over for a pre-match slabbering match about the Friday night fixture yet Image.

I would've thought he'd have bitten on the best back line in Europe piece at least Image.

Looking forward to seeing Jacko and Hendy back tomorrow night Image
Well WW, there is that gowl who likes a whinge but then, rather like the player, I rather liked Liam Williams, he wasn't a gurning sheepworrier, seemed a decent lad. I'd have welcomed him with open arms as I do most/all non-gowlbegs.

We appear to have driven away many ex-visitors like our Scots-dwelling Tigers fan. I blamed LKOTP for that, he is a fine man in real life but was most intolerant of the poor Tiger. Did I ever mention that it surprised me that late in life I quite like the Tigers fans? :D
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

big mervyn wrote:Q Radio, Mi Casa Bar Bus and music from Matty Rea

Stephen Clements and the Q Radio Street Team will be providing the soundtrack to your Friday evening at Kingspan Stadium. Our brand new bar bus will be located in the Food Village and you can also catch local musician Matty Rea in the Clubhouse Bar from 6pm, at half time and after the game.

Definitely a marquee player Image
Stephen clements who claims UR fans are cyber bullying him over his horrendous performances to date?