Charles Piutau

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Spiffsson
Warrior Chief

Charles Piutau

Post by Spiffsson »

Another brilliant game for Wasps. Two tries and MOTM. Gets them into the European cup semis. What a player. Can't wait to see him here next year.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Charles Piutau

Post by Snipe Watson »

Spiffsson wrote:Another brilliant game for Wasps. Two tries and MOTM. Gets them into the European cup semis. What a player. Can't wait to see him here next year.
He is a stadium filler and season ticket seller. The guy is absolute class.
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

Charles will be a great signing but I wonder can Ulster satisfy the man's desire to win, he will see out his 2 years I have no doubt but unless Ulster start playing entertaining rugby I can't see him extending his contract. Yes I know he may well head back to New Zealand for the 2019 RWC but if he doesn't would Ulster's muckfest entice him to stay in Belfast...
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

scrum5 wrote:Charles will be a great signing but I wonder can Ulster satisfy the man's desire to win, he will see out his 2 years I have no doubt but unless Ulster start playing entertaining rugby I can't see him extending his contract. Yes I know he may well head back to New Zealand for the 2019 RWC but if he doesn't would Ulster's muckfest entice him to stay in Belfast...
Jeepers Scrummy you really had to dig deep to find a negative about CP :roll: tighten up man :lol:
therealspratt
Warrior Chief

Post by therealspratt »

scrum5 wrote:Charles will be a great signing but I wonder can Ulster satisfy the man's desire to win, he will see out his 2 years I have no doubt but unless Ulster start playing entertaining rugby I can't see him extending his contract. Yes I know he may well head back to New Zealand for the 2019 RWC but if he doesn't would Ulster's muckfest entice him to stay in Belfast...
Yeah probably not.
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Jeepers Scrummy you really had to dig deep to find a negative about CP :roll: tighten up man :lol:
You only have to scratch the surface to find a bucketful of negatives for Ulster Rugby though :thumleft:
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
ruckover
Lord Chancellor

Post by ruckover »

I think if we won every game for the next two seasons Charles wouldn't stay, he'll go back to NZ for the 2019 World Cup. So enjoy what you're going to see while he's here.
You haven't seen me at my best yet. Let's be honest, you probably never will.
Boutye
Initiate

Post by Boutye »

We should sign his brother as well, may keep him settled.
ruckover
Lord Chancellor

Post by ruckover »

Boutye wrote:We should sign his brother as well, may keep him settled.
Aye, cos we're desperately lacking a few quality centres :lol:
You haven't seen me at my best yet. Let's be honest, you probably never will.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Bro off to Japan at end of season... no doubt Charles is class but we will do our best to coach the class out of him...
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

Unfortunately he won't have much of a pack to get him any ball...
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

La, la, la, la, la............

Have the manic depressives gone away yet?
Boutye
Initiate

Post by Boutye »

ruckover wrote:
Aye, cos we're desperately lacking a few quality centres :lol:
If it meant keeping Charlie boy here an extra season or 2 I'd bring his whole fecking family, he's well worth it.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

ruckover wrote:I think if we won every game for the next two seasons Charles wouldn't stay, he'll go back to NZ for the 2019 World Cup. So enjoy what you're going to see while he's here.
100% correct, he's here for 2 years & that is all she wrote.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Well intentioned post ............... but sadly a little clueless, what with NIQ limits for starters.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.