Charles Piutau

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Charles Piutau

Post by Russ »

Huh?
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Well I've been as critical of him as the next man, right from the moment he was signed, but he's gone up in my estimation todayImage

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Yes, Kiss wasted Chuck’s talent trying to make him a fullback. One of the most devasting wingers about and we waste him for 2 years and a slap of cash.

Nice message just the same, a bit of class really. I doubt we can expect the same from Terry.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

It's a brilliant dig at the IRFU and it's collaborator in UR. Charlie could have picked from 100's of photos, but he chose a terrific one.
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

It was one photo of about 6 or 7 which maybe makes it slightly less significant but pleased nonetheless to see that one.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten