Dragons v Ulster Sun 8th Nov 2:30pm Dave Parade BBCNI

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Dragons v Ulster Sun 8th Nov 2:30pm Dave Parade BBCNI

Post by BR »

So English or Scottish poppies? Which are best?
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote: If you'd been attacked by fascists in the way I was today Baggy you would know I'm no fascist

I purely in the match thread lit the fuse
Yeah but the Royal Navy didn't actually attack you .......really?
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

BR wrote:So English or Scottish poppies? Which are best?

English of course, English is best for everything, ask anyone ..............who is English. :D
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

rocky.. sorry I meant to ask at the time but your post stating that there had been discussions between UR and Newport, the PRO-12 and subsequently the Aviva is that 'hearsay' or is it being reported as fact…. thanks in advance.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Cockatrice wrote:rocky.. sorry I meant to ask at the time but your post stating that there had been discussions between UR and Newport, the PRO-12 and subsequently the Aviva is that 'hearsay' or is it being reported as fact…. thanks in advance.
Cockers, I think you and I both know that Rocky is not a pedlar of half truths or tittle-tattle
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:rocky.. sorry I meant to ask at the time but your post stating that there had been discussions between UR and Newport, the PRO-12 and subsequently the Aviva is that 'hearsay' or is it being reported as fact…. thanks in advance.
Cockers, I think you and I both know that Rocky is not a pedlar of half truths or tittle-tattle
snipe….. Despite never knowingly met rocky I can safely say that I consider him a man of the utmost integrity.

However on occasions you have contacted me via pm to challenge whether the information that I have either provided or alluded to was 2nd hand or hearsay suggesting that if I was not party to the original conversation then I was simply repeating hearsay and questioning my 'sources'.

I am not asking that rocky names anyone but if what he has stated is what he was told by a 'third party' then I might reserve the right to challenge that peddler.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Cockatrice wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
snipe….. Despite never knowingly met rocky I can safely say that I consider him a man of the utmost integrity.

However on occasions you have contacted me via pm to challenge whether the information that I have either provided or alluded to was 2nd hand or hearsay suggesting that if I was not party to the original conversation then I was simply repeating hearsay and questioning my 'sources'.

I am not asking that rocky names anyone but if what he has stated is what he was told by a 'third party' then I might reserve the right to challenge that peddler.
Does that roughly translate as "I have heard a slightly different version of what happened and I am trying to work out which is the correct version and is someone telling porkies or just a misunderstanding" or words to roughly that effect ?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Rooster wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:

Does that roughly translate as "I have heard a slightly different version of what happened and I am trying to work out which is the correct version and is someone telling porkies or just a misunderstanding" or words to roughly that effect ?
I suspect that may well be the case Rooster.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Snipe likes Scottish ones.
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

I think Holywood Mike likes Afghanistan ones!
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
Battered and deep fryed?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Hard to bate a deep fried puppy, sausage dogs are the bollix.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

big mervyn wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
Battered and deep fryed?
I'll have chips with that please.......
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Post by Gerald the Mole »

Any one know if the UR annual remembrance was carried out at the Memorial arch this year . As I assume it's an annual event.
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

Gerald the Mole wrote:Any one know if the UR annual remembrance was carried out at the Memorial arch this year . As I assume it's an annual event.
Do you think/know it wasn't Gerald?
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red: