Team for Montpellier

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Team for Montpellier

Post by Cornerfleg »

Seriously ... Wayne "voted biggest nob of 2013 by the readers of biggest nob magazine" Barnes ... I swear a wee bit of sick came up ... that man's a liability.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Gromit
Novice

Post by Gromit »

tigerburnie wrote:Good luck, but not too much eh...............................
Thank you TB. Same to yourselves - a three try win for Tigers would be acceptable :D
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Cheers TB - last couple of times you've wished us that, we've run in 4 or more tries :thumleft:

I sincerely hope that luck is with you too and Treviso don't hammer you too much >EW
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Also fair to say that the Montpellier A team arent interested. the Montpellier B team will be out to make names for themselves, there will be no lack of effort on their part.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Gromit wrote:
Thank you TB. Same to yourselves - a three try win for Tigers would be acceptable :D
Bit generous there. I'd stretch to a hard-fought draw at a push (low scoring of course). >EW
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

I was thinking I hope they get the LBP .... but then again I'm a nasty piece of work really
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
big mervyn wrote:Bookies saying:

Ulster 1/20 (-18 pts)
Montpellier 12/1

Looks about right, not guaranteed for you have to play well but this is a gift horse and we need to ignore its bake.

Not only are they sending a weakened team but have stated in France that they aren't interested effectively. It could be a case of them turning up and fulfilling the fixture, the white-livered monkeys du surrendre.

Tigers got a gift win over there even though they were abysmal, we need to put these to bed early, TBP by the hour, possibly half time depending on MP's intestinal fortitude.
Lol, you've changed ur tunes baggers. Sure you were saying TBPs weren't to be concidered a week ago!!

good team selection again from maark, again going for the 6/2 bench in order to rest up the backrow. Thought he might have started the nugget to keep tom fresh and maybe hendo for diack to give robbie a break. 'should' blow em off the park but nothing is won on paper. 35-17 Ulsterrrrr.
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'
ADM
Initiate

Post by ADM »

I do address a lot of the questions asked in my preview :lol:

It is very much a Montpellier B team when you consider who isn't playing: Watremez, Mas, Hamilton, Privat, Gorgodze, Tulou, Pelissie, Trinh-Duc, Ranger, Audrin. All of them first team players and they haven't even travelled. We must be targeting a bonus point now, surely.

And I still don't get why they have two hookers on the bench :scratch:
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

ADM wrote:And I still don't get why they have two hookers on the bench :scratch:
waiting to get paid?
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

I have been told by a guy who is quite into his Top14 that yer man is cover for second row ... (as a hooker) ... Nee Gel Braidé they call him.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Leicester folk will not recognise it as a B team as it conatins 17 of the squad that they beat by a point with a last minute converssion.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

This is one for the Ravens.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

rumncoke wrote:I never dismiss any opposition because rugby is a game were one small mistake one bad bounce will see you 7 points down and playing catch up and every thing in the bowl going brown

I thought he might go for the 6/2 split.on the bench with two back rows there and may even three

There will of course be some who would prefer Henderson to Diack but I think Diack may be the fitter of the two at the moment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think its just about sticking your neck out rum and making a prediction based on the two sides and that doesnt say anything other than a tbp win for us if the conditions allow.
French sides traditionally show up for the first couple of ERC games then lose all interest the moment they cant qualify to concentrate on the league which is their priority.
Cant see this being any different unless we are well below par.

To answer Browners point about sanctions imposed from earlier, I seem to recall Bourgoin getting into hot water when they threw a game against Leinster a while back which may have led to changes.
As far as I know so long as you pick from within the 38 registered players named in the squad thats ok but mike rob or someone can maybe confirm that.
It just happens too often to think anything other so they must get away with it.
Joe Schmo
Chancellor to the King

Post by Joe Schmo »

Dave wrote:This is one for the Ravens.
Have you seen the Ravens play recently? I really don't think this one for the Ravens.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

bazzaj wrote:
To answer Browners point about sanctions imposed from earlier, I seem to recall Bourgoin getting into hot water when they threw a game against Leinster a while back which may have led to changes.
As far as I know so long as you pick from within the 38 registered players named in the squad thats ok but mike rob or someone can maybe confirm that.
It just happens too often to think anything other so they must get away with it.
In those days you did not have ro register a squad, IIRC. No argument with this team. All have already featured in this year's competition and as I said 17 if the squad played in the last round.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk