Ulster v Zebre

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

bazzaj

Re: Ulster v Zebre

Post by bazzaj »

MA should be kissing Kidneys ar5e for not selecting his players especially with the injuries we have had.
I am really starting to conform to opinion of the less Ulster players being involved in that shambles of an Irish set up the better.
Wait till the gnome gets the tin tack and at least our players will be loaned out in the care of someone who hopefully knows what they are doing.
connachtexile
Novice

Post by connachtexile »

Was there any truth in the rumour earlier in the season that Cochrane was off to Gal way?
Have heard nothing since then and we've signed Fionn Carr in the meantime so I'd say he'll stay at Ulster.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Bump
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

What
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

ruckover wrote:
Ulster bolstered for Zebre clash

Ulster welcome back Ireland forwards Declan Fitzpatrick, Iain Henderson and Chris Henry for the RaboDirect PRO12 clash against Zebre this Friday (kick off 7.05pm, Ravenhill).

Backline players Paddy Jackson, Darren Cave and Chris Cochrane are the other players coming into the team, while there are a further two positional switches.
Dublin born winger Neil Walsh, who joined Ulster last month after a three year spell playing for Melbourne Rugby Club, could make his debut after being named among the replacements. If he makes an appearance on Friday night he will be the 46th player to represent the Province this season, 41 of which are Irish qualified.

Fitzpatrick's inclusion means Tom Court will revert back to loosehead prop, with Rob Herring again starting at hooker. Captain Johann Muller and Lewis Stevenson continue their second row partnership, while flankers Henderson and Henry are joined by Robbie Diack in the back row.

Jackson has replaced Stuart Olding at flyhalf and will line up outside Ruan Pienaar (scrumhalf). Cave's return to the number 13 jersey sees Luke Marshall move inside, with Cochrane joining Andrew Trimble and Ricky Andrew in the back three.

Joining Walsh as the backline options on the bench are young Belfast Harlequins half backs Michael Heaney and Stuart Olding. Front row cover is provided by Niall Annett, Callum Black and John Afoa, who returns to the squad after a three week absence. Neil McComb and Mike McComish are also included in the 23.

There are now less than 1,000 tickets available for Friday's game as Ulster look to play in front of a sold out crowd for the ninth consecutive match. Please call 02890493222 (option 2) for more information or book online at http://www.ulsterrugby.com.

Ulster XV & replacements to face Zebre, RaboDirect PRO12, Ravenhill, Friday 15th February 2013 (kick off 7.05pm):
(15-9): R Andrew, A Trimble, D Cave, L Marshall, C Cochrane; P Jackson, R Pienaar;
(1-8): T Court, R Herring, D Fitzpatrick, J Muller (capt), L Stevenson, I Henderson, C Henry, R Diack;
Replacements (16-23): N Annett, C Black, J Afoa, N McComb, M McComish, M Heaney, S Olding, N Walsh.

Profile: Neil Walsh
Position: Wing
DOB: 29/06/1985
Height: 180cm
Weight: 88kg
Bump
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

What is this "Bump" business, I've seen it before but why someone posts "Bump" is beyond my ken?
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

[quote="pip14"]Here's Walsh in action....looks good

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yLg0VsYoM2E

Even the Hond’s highlights reel looked better.........or at least more professional.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

FONW
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

Dave wrote:FONW

Dave - you better lie low next time Caaaaaaaardiff come to Belfast in case Big Nick reads this and thinks you are referring to him.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Bart S wrote:
Dave wrote:FONW

Dave - you better lie low next time Caaaaaaaardiff come to Belfast in case Big Nick reads this and thinks you are referring to him.
Hi Nick,

Love you big man. That turnip on here thinks you're shyte though and he watches all your games.

Peace,
Dave.
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Jogging over between the posts from 30m on an incerception hardly qualifies for the Hall of Fame.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.