Ulster v Zebre

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Ulster v Zebre

Post by Cornerfleg »

BaggyTrousers wrote:, both linger around the edges, like an extra in Spartacus, flashing their muscularly thighs but not yet central to the action.

Genius ... :lol:
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by fermain »

I have a picture in my mind of baggy watchin' Spartacus... :lol:
:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
Save lives, become an organ donor!!
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

I watched about 5 minutes of Spartacus ... I could hear myself actually getting stupider.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Yoda wrote:
kingofthehill wrote:
ruckover wrote:Now that Healy has been cited, I reckon it's likely that Court will be withdrawn.
ATC and PJ will go down to Dublin tomorrow and back up for the game on Friday.
that was the problem last week - seven players who only travelled back up for our game on Friday afternoon - kidney has a lot to answer for
Yoda, I acknowledge that travelling on the day is far from ideal but it was nothing to do with Kidney, our performance was just crap.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

fermain wrote:I have a picture in my mind of baggy watchin' Spartacus... :lol:
Nah mate your wrong, I haven't the remotest interest in ancient drama, I just love the sheen of sweat on a slave's thigh. :shock:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Thought Annett might start as something went badly wrong in the lineout with Herring throwing in. I know Herring offers more in the loose but I would have Annett in as his darts looked slick. Am I getting ahead of myself? Lineout cost us too possession last week.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

Were our lineouts not pi$h with Herring at hooker when we had Zebre away too?

Would've preferred to see Annett start this one.
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

Flads wrote:Ulster XV & replacements to face Zebre, RaboDirect PRO12, Ravenhill, Friday 15th February 2013 (kick off 7.05pm):
(15-9): R Andrew, A Trimble, D Cave, L Marshall, C Cochrane; P Jackson, R Pienaar;
(1-8): T Court, R Herring, D Fitzpatrick, J Muller (capt), L Stevenson, I Henderson, C Henry, R Diack;
Replacements (16-23): N Annett, C Black, J Afoa, N McComb, M McComish, M Heaney, S Olding, N Walsh.
I feel we dont really need just a result against Zebre but a performance.
Since the Leinster game we have only really shown form against a weak Scarlets side.
Absentees have played a massive part in the recent sub standard performances in matches but I just hope we get good dry conditions to play a bit of rugby and go out to express ourselves.
I really want to see our squad players stepping up a bit like Herring, Fitzpatrick, Stevenson and Diack which was a feature of our wins earlier on in the season.
I just feel at the minute we have gone a bit off the boil and its all a bit flat of late even the support.
We need the early season intensity and precision back in our play with a good bonus win to get our season back on track.
kingofthehill
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by kingofthehill »

shamalicious wrote:Were our lineouts not pi$h with Herring at hooker when we had Zebre away too?

Would've preferred to see Annett start this one.

They were but I believe McComb was somewhat responsible.
The King is dead. Long live the King.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Touhy - bad back as per twatter
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

Ulster supporters club saying calf bother again, but I've read bad back elsewhere.
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
Bangors
Novice

Post by Bangors »

''They were but I believe McComb was somewhat responsible''

I dont remember him being on the pitch !!!!!!
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

baaaa, al these injuries doing my head in. Can't remember a season as bad. beagle out too?
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Dave wrote:Thought Annett might start as something went badly wrong in the lineout with Herring throwing in. I know Herring offers more in the loose but I would have Annett in as his darts looked slick. Am I getting ahead of myself? Lineout cost us too possession last week.
If Herring throws a ball in and nobody gets up to catch it the problem is not with the hooker. Same if a ball goes straight through the catcher's hands. The whole thing was a shambles. Herring had a part in it, but to single him out is wrong.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Cornerfleg wrote:I watched about 5 minutes of Spartacus ... I could hear myself actually getting stupider.
Really :duck:
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”